Yssouf KONE

borogz

Hey guys

Only recently become an addict to SM. My first post here we go.

KONE currently plays for Rosenburg he is the leading scorer in the UEFA with 12 goals he also has scored 9 goals this season. He is 25 yrs old and rated only 76, with the norway rating changes coming up next week he might be a good short term investment costing about 370K. I am sure he will go up a few points, the average for Rosenburg is about 83-84. so might be looking at at least 82 for KONE.

let me know what you thing guys.

My apoligies guys just found he has been mentioned before. Just consider this an update of him!

borogz.

Re: Yssouf KONE

Kone just got his update he has gone from 76 and only being worth 678K to a rating of 84 and being worth 3.6m' date=' nice tidy little profit for anyone who picked him up.

borogz.[/quote']

Yep thanks for that got him for my ajax. Do you think he is worth holding on to??? or should he be sold now that he has gone up???

Re: Yssouf KONE

glad i could help!:D

well the next ratings changes for Norway wont come round for a while, i think the norway season has finished, not 100% on that though. Unless he moves to a bigger club i cant see him improving to much more. Might be worth trading him when you can, or keep an eye on him and how he performs next season for Rosenborg.

My plan is to sell him for some profit, or if a player comes up to trade him.

borogz.