Sign in to follow this  
Safir

Euro 2016

Re: Euro 2016

UEFA have shown themselves out to be a weak, useless organisation in the last week.

Serbia have only been forced to play their next two games behind closed doors, but as we know UEFA will take no action if Serbia let fans in to the game.

The fine of less than £80,000 is hardly a punishment either for either nations association, considering St. Johnstone (a club with a far smaller income then these two nations) were fined £20,000 by UEFA for one supporter holding a Palestinian flag.

UEFA have shown themselves out to be a weak' date=' useless organisation in the last week.

Serbia have only been forced to play their next two games behind closed doors, but as we know UEFA will take no action if Serbia let fans in to the game.

The fine of less than £80,000 is hardly a punishment either for either nations association, considering St. Johnstone (a club with a far smaller income then these two nations) were fined £20,000 by UEFA for one supporter holding a Palestinian flag.[/quote']

18k for a Dundalk fan holding a pal flag aswell, and dundalk budget even small than st.j

it's pathetic

that said Albania players over reacted because a Serbian player wanted to take the flag away to start the match, several players form Albania should of been red carded anyway

Serbia rightfully deducted 3 points, incident after incident and it's justified completly, you can't have fans attacking other team players..

They lucky not to be expelled at this stage tbh

I'm not saying Albania are innocent in all of this, there punishment is a massive let off with a pathetic fine.

However, the fact that Serbia are allowed to host more games in this competition is ridiculous. They've not really had any punishment whatsoever as they can't control their supporters.

I could see the French police being a problem as well, you'd expect a couple of Wales, Northern Ireland, Scotland and the Republic to qualify who would all take huge numbers of fans.

Northern Ireland being taken apart by Romania. Under constant pressure all game and finally go 1-0 behind. As it stands Romania top of the group on 10 points but with Finland and Hungary are currently drawing its not too bad.

2-0 Papp with his second.

Edit - Hungary take the lead too. :(

Northern Ireland being taken apart by Romania. Under constant pressure all game and finally go 1-0 behind. As it stands Romania top of the group on 10 points but with Finland and Hungary are currently drawing its not too bad.

2-0 Papp with his second.

Edit - Hungary take the lead too. :(

Greece lost to Feroe lol.

Anyway,Sanmartean was enough.Gosh,what a genius!

Greece lost to Feroe lol.

Yeah, I'm so glad we lost. Finally this guy (who calls himself a manager) Ranieri will leave(?).

The guy was calling-up players from the second division, for real.

Although, I can't help but notice that only 5 players of Feroe have professional contracts.RB's main job was Lawyer, one of the CM's was electrician and another one was woodcutter, I love these guys :D

Great point for Wales tonight. That should be their most difficult game of the group, so hopefully they can now go on with that in mind and do their best to qualify. I think they'll do it this time around.

I hope nothing comes of Mertens being stretchered off (although that's probably unlikely, unfortunately).

Dries Mertens injured by Williams' date=' being taken to the hospital directly now.

Very bad foul, hope the Belgian will be alright..[/quote']

Bad foul? Was an unfortunate clash of heads nothing more... If anything fellanis forearm smash on Allen should have been a foul.

Anyways a fantastic result from our boys, really dug in and with a bit of luck we managed to hang on in there. Definatley a bonus point for us as when it was announced this was a feature nobody really would of expected anything from.

The glimmer of hope still is there, Coleman may not be the preferred manager choice of many, but fair play to him he knows how to set up the team to get the results. First time in a long time I'm genuinely optomistic about the future for our boys :)

Dries Mertens injured by Williams' date=' being taken to the hospital directly now.

Very bad foul, hope the Belgian will be alright..[/quote']

Wow how unfortunate for Napoli in the week when they lost Insigne too :o

Italy vs Croatia on ITV4 tonight. Should be a nice game :)

Liechenstein and Faroe Islands won and San Marino drew.. this has to be one of the strangiests rounds ever o.O

And Malta drew in Bulgaria.. can't believe Bulgaria didn't won it, they hit the bar once, the post and missed a penalty -.- these 20€ will be missed ;_;