Sign in to follow this  
Safir

Euro 2016

Re: Euro 2016

Zlatan is ridiculous. Look at him just see that coming, calmly flick his head and stand back.

This guy is so overlooked becasue of the greats CR7 and Messi, He may not be as prolific, but as an Athlete he even makes ronaldo look not so good, and he scores the most imaginative goals. No one hates Ibra.

That was a massive win, the importance of that win is hard to put in to words in terms of how big a boost it is for qualifying, but the result aside the performance was something else. I was a bit unsure about not having a natural striker starting, but we barely put a foot wrong. Bale was something else, Ramsey produced a few special moments despite his ability to frustrate and Joe Allen and Ledley/Vaughan bossed the midfield. The defence barely had anything to do, can't recall Ashley Williams being made to do anything all game. This side does look strong, and more than capable of getting the points required to qualify.

I think three wins from our final five games will be enough to qualify, given Andorra at home should be an easy three points, that leaves us needing two wins from Belgium home, Israel home, Cyprus away and Bosnia away and I definitely think that's achievable.

For some time now, I've backed this side to go on and achieve something and to qualify for something. This is our time to do it. We've not let ourselves down at the beginning of qualifying and given ourselves a massive chance here. We're seeing the best of our players on international duty and given that this side has been together for some time now, the players have gelled together well.

The Fins pull one back' date=' he was offside but not spotted by the linesman who ruled out our goal in the first half.[/quote']

we're gonna finish 5th in the softest group of all time now that greece kicked ranieri out

disgraceful

Unbelievable result today, looks like we're heading to France and in the mean time have pushed ourselves right up the world rankings. Looks like we're in the top 10 and it looks like despite us being in pot 6 for the 2014 World Cup qualifiers we're in pot 1 for the 2018 qualifiers. Doubt that's ever happened before, and I doubt it will ever be repeated.

Unbelievable result today, looks like we're heading to France and in the mean time have pushed ourselves right up the world rankings. Looks like we're in the top 10 and it looks like despite us being in pot 6 for the 2014 World Cup qualifiers we're in pot 1 for the 2018 qualifiers. Doubt that's ever happened before, and I doubt it will ever be repeated.

Few notes on Wales-Belgium

Love the fact that Wales is getting in

Watched Hazard's game. It's like he's a completely different player, like a regressed version from years ago. Belgium needs to fire their manager for being a total idiot and completely misusing the guy. You gotta set the team up in the way to let your only truly world-class player shine. Here's one of the few guys in the world who can single-handedly rip apart teams and this is all you can get out of him?

De Bruyne is less of an idiot than before. Good for him.

Bale has for sure regressed, and by quite a lot.