he's not that good though so far

--

rooney can be england's payet 

--

close from russia's #10

bring in sturridge 

sterling off

--

What a result for Northern Ireland! Our first win at a major tournament in 34 years.

What an amazing result, & to be honest I thought it was deserved. I was knackered watching how much effort the Northern Ireland players were putting in. Barring any surprise demolishing you should almost be guaranteed to be one of the best placed 3rd's now.

Views so far on players:

Most impressive: Kroos, Boateng, Giaccherini, Payet, Dier, McGovern, McAuley, Kapustka, Kante, Glik, Rami.

Least Impressive: Kane, Martial, De Bruyne, Lukaku, Hazard, Alderweireld, Gotze, Ozil, Morata, Ronaldo, Lewandowski.

Milik fits into both sets.

What an amazing result, & to be honest I thought it was deserved. I was knackered watching how much effort the Northern Ireland players were putting in. Barring any surprise demolishing you should almost be guaranteed to be one of the best placed 3rd's now.

Views so far on players:

Most impressive: Kroos, Boateng, Giaccherini, Payet, Dier, McGovern, McAuley, Kapustka, Kante, Glik, Rami.

Least Impressive: Kane, Martial, De Bruyne, Lukaku, Hazard, Alderweireld, Gotze, Ozil, Morata, Ronaldo, Lewandowski.

modric has definitely been of best at the euros, so pleasant to watch

Views so far on players:

Disagreed with some

I really not sure how their been few goals this tournament with the chances some players have had

Most Impressive - Payet(tops list) Modric, Kroos, Rooney, Kante, Iniesta, Rakitic, Bale, Hamsik, Boateng, Florenzi, Kapustka, Iceland(hard work), Sommer

Least Impressive - Sweden(not had a shot on target), Kane, Ozil, Lewandowski, Muller, Sterling, Shaqiri, R.Rodriguez, Alaba, Joao Mario

Disagreed with some

I really not sure how their been few goals this tournament with the chances some players have had

Most Impressive - Payet(tops list) Modric, Kroos, Rooney, Kante, Iniesta, Rakitic, Bale, Hamsik, Boateng, Florenzi, Kapustka, Iceland(hard work), Sommer

Least Impressive - Sweden(not had a shot on target), Kane, Ozil, Lewandowski, Muller, Sterling, Shaqiri, R.Rodriguez, Alaba, Joao Mario

Martial

I cant put Martial into any group as he hasn't even played a full or near to full game as he came on as a sub in 1st match and subbed at half time in the 2nd

You can't or you won't?

I'm guessing you won't as you are too biased.

He is certainly in the 'least impressive' group.

this Coman kid is well overrated, got pace but that's about it, 

I never understand the 2 year loan/transfer he has

He kinda looks like Alaba to me - He still young etc but he is overated

Euro's has been garbage  -_- so far glad that the Copa America has been fun  B)

Euro's has been kinda poor as there amazingly only been 49 goals and I think yesterday they said only 15 has been sored in 1st half - I thought goals would be nearing 100 goals, Poor finishing/great keeping

No team has really turned up for the Euro's

Fighting and Flares has took most of the headlines which is crazy

You can't or you won't?

I'm guessing you won't as you are too biased.

He is certainly in the 'least impressive' group.

I can't place him in any group as he surprising his even played a full 90 minutes, not due to baised ways - I really thought he would be a starter in the Euro's

Euro's has been garbage  -_- so far glad that the Copa America has been fun  B)

Amen!

How bout that super difficult win for Chile over Mexico?  :P

Portugal performing even worse than I expected.

Would help if Ronaldo hadn't left his feet in Madrid...

Would also help if the coach knew what he was doing.

But in this particular case, appearances aren't deceitful - Santos is as dumb as he looks.

Bringing on subs with little time left in the matches.

Nani remains crap but apparently he can't be subbed.

Rafa, fielded on the 88th or 89th minute, did more than Nani the entire match against Austria.

Bad luck isn't a valid excuse.

Portugal has always been rubbish at scoring goals.

Hopefully agents won't screw the talented Portuguese generation ahead, coz the current one is an eyesore to watch.

martials in the same group fabregas is whatever that is 

Fabregas has been average, Martial poor. Different group.

I never understand the 2 year loan/transfer he has

He kinda looks like Alaba to me - He still young etc but he is overated

Euro's has been kinda poor as there amazingly only been 49 goals and I think yesterday they said only 15 has been sored in 1st half - I thought goals would be nearing 100 goals, Poor finishing/great keeping

No team has really turned up for the Euro's

Fighting and Flares has took most of the headlines which is crazy

I can't place him in any group as he surprising his even played a full 90 minutes, not due to baised ways - I really thought he would be a starter in the Euro's

I think it's clear that you won't. He was terrible in the game he started.

Outstanding achievement from Wales to win Group B and set themselves up with a nice tie against a third placed team in the next round.

Job done by England.  Very frustrating though.  Totally dominated all three games and to only get one win (& that with a last minute goal) is not satisfactory no matter how much sugar coated candy floss Roy smothers it in.  Lots of good work and possession but sometimes the final ball is shocking.  

Hope that Northern Ireland can get a good result against Germany tomorrow evening to see them get through.