Philipp Max - Karlsruhe

Nailsdog

Utter Shambles.

Added to the data base with zero minutes this season. What's new there i hear you ask? Nothing, but his rating is 87:eek:

I have been waiting for years for recognised players with thousands of minutes to get a rise and this guy gets added at 87. Ok, you could argue that its a genuine mistake but it just highlights what a joke soccer wiki is.

Rant over:mad:

Riferimento: Philipp Max - Karlsruhe

Utter Shambles.

Added to the data base with zero minutes this season. What's new there i hear you ask? Nothing' date=' but his rating is 87:eek:

I have been waiting for years for recognised players with thousands of minutes to get a rise and this guy gets added at 87. Ok, you could argue that its a genuine mistake but it just highlights what a joke soccer wiki is.

Rant over:mad:[/quote']

Read just down here. I'm saying it from months:

Re: Philipp Max - Karlsruhe

Ok' date=' you could argue that its a genuine mistake but it just highlights what a joke soccer wiki is.

Rant over:mad:[/quote']

There's no need to criticize so much though, there are ppl running soccer wiki, no robots.

It's just an honest mistake and i guess Max's rating will get fixed soon enough just like Nolan Mbemba's situation who from 0 rating went to 75 in around 5 days or so.

So I guess Max will get his reasonable rating soon enough.

There's no need to criticize so much though' date=' there are ppl running soccer wiki, no robots.

It's just an honest mistake and i guess Max's rating will get fixed soon enough just like Nolan Mbemba's situation who from 0 rating went to 75 in around 5 days or so.

So I guess Max will get his reasonable rating soon enough.[/quote']

There is no need to criticize? Ahaha, the joke of the day. 5 days isn't even remotely acceptable to fix such a awful mistake. Yeah, they probably meant to add him with 77 or something like that, that is a understandable mistake, but taking almost a week or even more to fix it is unbelievable. Their work for a couple of months now have been terrible (it was kinda horrible before).

Random reviews...pff... they probably are in a office all day drinking beer and smoking weed and laughing like crazy with the changes/additions they have been doing. "Oh lets add this 20 year old fella with a rating of 87, that should get funny when some clueless tools start a 40/50 million bidding war for a player that can even never make a official game appearance".

There is no need to criticize? Ahaha' date=' the joke of the day. 5 days isn't even remotely acceptable to fix such a awful mistake. Yeah, they probably meant to add him with 77 or something like that, that is a understandable mistake, but taking almost a week or even more to fix it is unbelievable. Their work for a couple of months now have been terrible (it was kinda horrible before).

Random reviews...pff... they probably are in a office all day drinking beer and smoking weed and laughing like crazy with the changes/additions they have been doing. "Oh lets add this 20 year old fella with a rating of 87, that should get funny when some clueless tools start a 40/50 million bidding war for a player that can even never make a official game appearance".[/quote']

1. I said no need to criticize "that much".And anyway if you do, then try to be gentle (not like you did previously).

2. If people are that stupid to offer 40/50m, that's not SW's fault.

3. You really believe they've added him with a rate of 87 for fun ? If so, then obviously I don't know how to talk to you so I'll give up before I start talking here B).

There's no need to criticize so much though' date=' there are ppl running soccer wiki, no robots.

So I guess Max will get his reasonable rating soon enough.[/quote']

Actually i think a little criticism is more than acceptable. Since the decision to move the rating reviews to socci wiki happened, it has spoilt a very enjoyable game. Everybody keeps telling me that soccer wiki is run by people who play this game, absolute garbage!!! The real players of this game all know who is due for a rise and unfortunately this is not happening.

Why doesn't anybody from Soccer Manager/Soccer Wiki come onto the forum and explain the painfully slow process of why nobody who should have had a rise has not had one.:mad::mad:

1. I said no need to criticize "that much".And anyway if you do' date=' then try to be gentle (not like you did previously).

2. If people are that stupid to offer 40/50m, that's not SW's fault.

3. You really believe they've added him with a rate of 87 for fun ? If so, then obviously I don't know how to talk to you so I'll give up before I start talking here B).[/quote']

Be gentle? Why? I'm gentle with someone that listens and wants learn from their mistakes so that they can look forward and become better, and not with this guys.

Yeah, its not SM fault, i never said it was and i can't understand how its even possible for someone to do that kind of judgement.

I don't know, and you don't know either, from what i know they could very well do that and even worse from what know. I actually think its funny if someone did that in purpose, just to see people in frenzy to buy him, i really do.

All i know is that there is a awful lack of competence and professionalism in the people in charge of the database. And there isn't anyone here that has any fact that refutes that, because we all see what has been happening for quite a while now.

• 2 weeks later...

Retiring at the end of season! :D

Wow what a bloody mess. So they have had to retire an active player just because someone at SW firstly made the mistake and secondly no one bloody noticed if for weeks?

Well considering how often they love to remind us that SW is "community driven" i guess we can only blame ourselves....

Is it too much to expect that they have someone double checking for mistakes on a daily basis? Someone to process the votes on players? You know the things that the community are not able to do.

All i know is that there is a awful lack of competence and professionalism in the people in charge of the database. And there isn't anyone here that has any fact that refutes that' date=' because we all see what has been happening for quite a while now.[/quote']

Seconded ;)