It's Tough At The Bottom!

Keith Fitz

Re: It's Tough At The Bottom!

Well it is a simple concept' date='no reason why anyone should ever go over 30(famous last words),and everyone understands.But I think the punishment should be harsh,perhaps you cannot play your 3 best players for a season,and must sell the player(s),that brought you over the squad max when ban is up(externally)

Again when all managers are in,I will make final announcements.[/quote']

Yup. I think it should be something like

Strike 1: Sell your 2 highest rated players. This will be to external and the players must be transfer listed and not take the field until they are sold. If they do proceed to Strike 3)

Strike 2: Sell all players rated over 74 (and if you have none then over 72)

Strike 3: See you later.

Will be tricky though. Ive got 21 players so can only bid on 9 players at the start. Or take the riskier bid on more and withdraw what i lose out.

How many more managers are we waiting on?

regarding loans - if you loan out 3 players does that mean you can only have 27 in your remaining squad?

regarding 30+ player punishment - my view is to go for the quickest, easiest punishment, if they go over the squad cap they have to sell externally their highest rated player/s asap(must put straight on the TL and no messing around before accepting) to get back to 30, if they are all TB's then it's the first ones to come of TB. If they try to bypass by selling somebody else then they must still sell the stated player and they will have a 29 man squad etc. the problem with saying 'don't play player X' is you get a situation where someone goes on holiday and the assistant manager plays player X due to injury/suspension....

regarding loans - if you loan out 3 players does that mean you can only have 27 in your remaining squad?

regarding 30+ player punishment - my view is to go for the quickest' date=' easiest punishment, if they go over the squad cap they have to sell externally their highest rated player/s asap(must put straight on the TL and no messing around before accepting) to get back to 30, if they are all TB's then it's the first ones to come of TB. If they try to bypass by selling somebody else then they must still sell the stated player and they will have a 29 man squad etc. the problem with saying 'don't play player X' is you get a situation where someone goes on holiday and the assistant manager plays player X due to injury/suspension....

Good point on your first question..

I would say it would be easier to say,you can only have 27 in your squad if you loan them out,as they will have to come back..

I agree with the proposal also for the punishment of going over 30.;)

Good point on your first question..

I would say it would be easier to say' date='you can only have 27 in your squad if you loan them out,as they will have to come back..[/quote']

So it is 30 players including loan ins and outs.

Because the loan ins are basically not my player.

Sorry if I am being thick in the head, just wanted to be certain.

So it is 30 players including loan ins and outs.

Because the loan ins are basically not my player.

Sorry if I am being thick in the head' date=' just wanted to be certain.[/quote']

Loans in are your player when they are at your club so it should count.

How much longer till we open bidding? Need to get to sleep soon.

Bids Are Open!

Just remember no excuses with going over 30 players for example..

"I bid for 20 players and meant to pull out' date='but I went to bed" :D[/b']

Once we all stay within the rules,this will be a very enjoyable set-up.:)

Brilliant!!!

Opening fixtures Sunday! Hoping for some quick deals haha

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...