Sign in to follow this  
Willzy75

Something A Bit Different

Re: Something A Bit Different

just trying again to get SOMETHING to actually post on the forum

oh, and how about the worst start ever in this league

Robben and Bale both shut down the first two games - ugh.

just trying again to get SOMETHING to actually post on the forum

oh' date=' and how about the worst start ever in this league

Robben and Bale both shut down the first two games - ugh.[/quote']

I`m glad to see you finally got some posts up..

Bale n Robben will come good soon..

I`m in the cup final, but fighting to stay of the bottom of DiV2..

keep smiling mate..

yes -- for anyone perusing this, until you hit 20 posts everything gets jammed up. After 20 posts, everything (supposedly) posts immediately. Also, before 20 posts you need to send messages to admins to force them through. They're helpful (good thing!) and I understand the need to prevent spam bots and trolls but I've got 10 teams in this thing so a quick check within their own system would do the same thing. Anyway, I've got a few more posts to go so we'll see ...

Anything left?

There is 2 clubs now available, VFB Stuttgart and Shaktar. The 2 managers made poor decisions and instead of sticking around and battling on to sort it out they fled, so i have 2 cartaker managers in place now and have fixed some of their mistakes..

The question is...Are you willing to play by our rules.??

There is 2 clubs now available' date=' VFB Stuttgart and Shaktar. The 2 managers made poor decisions and instead of sticking around and battling on to sort it out they fled, so i have 2 cartaker managers in place now and have fixed some of their mistakes..

The question is...Are you willing to play by our rules.??[/quote']

Yes. If someone else screws up their outfit and runs..I would like to be considered for a club in this operation. Read the rules.

That is a very nice setup :D

hey, yeh i love it thanks for the compliment..Maybe when i have a spare slot you would be interested, last guy i let join has cheated already..!!!! everyone else been there for 2 seasons and behaved...

hey' date=' yeh i love it thanks for the compliment..Maybe when i have a spare slot you would be interested, last guy i let join has cheated already..!!!! everyone else been there for 2 seasons and behaved...[/quote']

I would surely be interested if you have a spare slot Willzy mate. And i hate cheaters a lot. They kept me away from this game for over a year frustrating my gw's :(. When i participate in a gw it's for the long term :)

I would surely be interested if you have a spare slot Willzy mate. And i hate cheaters a lot. They kept me away from this game for over a year frustrating my gw's :(. When i participate in a gw it's for the long term :)

we have a ull gw atm but you are in as soon as anyone leaves..we do have another gw quite similar to mine' date=' 4 teams are available ( currently under caretaker accounts so they don`t spend or sell )

the gw is called `wonder wonder world` 236173

Available teams are : Lazio : A Madrid : PSG : Valencia ( under my control as its a mess so no one can have them until i fix the mess the last manager left, he has 4 cb all rated 72/78 with messi up front, considering he had a season 1 net spend of 90m it was silly to blow half on 1 player )

I am in the process of getting a thread open for it..

here is a link for thread..

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=3057382&posted=1#post3057382[/url]

we have a ull gw atm but you are in as soon as anyone leaves..we do have another gw quite similar to mine' date=' 4 teams are available ( currently under caretaker accounts so they don`t spend or sell )

the gw is called `wonder wonder world` 236173

Available teams are : Lazio : A Madrid : PSG : Valencia ( under my control as its a mess so no one can have them until i fix the mess the last manager left, he has 4 cb all rated 72/78 with messi up front, considering he had a season 1 net spend of 90m it was silly to blow half on 1 player )

I am in the process of getting a thread open for it..

here is a link for thread..

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?p=3057382&posted=1#post3057382[/url]

Thank you for the post. However the gw is full. I'll be patient and whenever you need me just let me know. I am following both threads ;)