Scotland vs Italy

Re: Scotland vs Italy

I havent even been on the forum much lately, and all i notice when i come back is a group of certain forumers ganging up and bullying others. Its gone way past the stage of policing and to be quite honest i can understand why many people have left recently. Im not naming names, i just feel with the comments made in this thread its the right place to say it. In all honesty im not even sure i want to come back to a forum like this. Its sad to say its changed so much and i hope that these people who think they are high almighty get a touch of reality. Many of whom im discussing stroll around (in forum terms ) talking as if they own the place. Its pathetic and i feel i have to get it off my shoulders. If a mod see's this to be in an inncorrect place please tell me n i will happily create a new thread on it

I havent even been on the forum much lately' date=' and all i notice when i come back is a group of certain forumers ganging up and bullying others. Its gone way past the stage of policing and to be quite honest i can understand why many people have left recently. Im not naming names, i just feel with the comments made in this thread its the right place to say it. In all honesty im not even sure i want to come back to a forum like this. Its sad to say its changed so much and i hope that these people who think they are high almighty get a touch of reality. Many of whom im discussing stroll around (in forum terms ) talking as if they own the place. Its pathetic and i feel i have to get it off my shoulders. If a mod see's this to be in an inncorrect place please tell me n i will happily create a new thread on it[/quote']

It's not a matter of ganging up on a newb.... It's just basic common sense.

I admit that I get into a lot of arguments (Me being from the East End, I cant help it!:D) But seriously, how often do we have to say "Use search" or "Please don't spam" I have had it upto here with it...... When I first came, I was friendly to everyone and overlooked anything.... But now it's just plain annoying. Take this guy below for example......... Today, the amount of threads he has ruined or spammed on, one time it's ok... second tim-use search... but the third time is where I lose it.

I know I am ONE of the people you are talking about (If it's not then forgive) but there has to be boundaries or limits with this.

As for the more experienced going at each other, all they need to do is either solve their differences or have a go at each other VIA PM, no need to live it air on the forum....

Also... Welcome back Adam Johnson:)

Look at the post below... what was the point of that....

He just joined and on the newcomers thread he said "I know the rules, so don't give me any lecture"

I havent even been on the forum much lately' date=' and all i notice when i come back is a group of certain forumers ganging up and bullying others. Its gone way past the stage of policing and to be quite honest i can understand why many people have left recently. Im not naming names, i just feel with the comments made in this thread its the right place to say it. In all honesty im not even sure i want to come back to a forum like this. Its sad to say its changed so much and i hope that these people who think they are high almighty get a touch of reality. Many of whom im discussing stroll around (in forum terms ) talking as if they own the place. Its pathetic and i feel i have to get it off my shoulders. If a mod see's this to be in an inncorrect place please tell me n i will happily create a new thread on it[/quote']

This thread is off subject now so luckily the game is over and done with but that post just summed up everything. Glad someone said it!

well the ball has dropped in the back of some peoples minds. I didnt even name names and people come flooding foward.

Sparky, i understand your point of view, but i was on here a little longer than you and i to got sick and tired of these repetitve questions, threads, posts etc. But we as senior members can police, make it a little smoother, but what we dont do is bully people. Iv read 3 threads today all of them closed, all of them have the same group or majority of forumers who gang up on people. Its petty arguing going to new hights. On threads that should really be kept clean for sheer respect.

Iv seen swearing, abuse and people thinking they are bigger than they are.

The Mods sort out spam, just report it. ( that wasnt just aimed at you, not even saying it as aimed at you )

End of the day some people on here need to sort them selves out because they are driving members away and setting an atmosphere that is just going to cause arguments with newbs

EDIT : telling newbs to shut up doesnt earn respect does it ?

well the ball has dropped in the back of some peoples minds. I didnt even name names and people come flooding foward.

Sparky' date=' i understand your point of view, but i was on here a little longer than you and i to got sick and tired of these repetitve questions, threads, posts etc. But we as senior members can police, make it a little smoother, but what we dont do is bully people. Iv read 3 threads today all of them closed, all of them have the same group or majority of forumers who gang up on people. Its petty arguing going to new hights. On threads that should really be kept clean for sheer respect.

Iv seen swearing, abuse and people thinking they are bigger than they are.

The Mods sort out spam, just report it. ( that wasnt just aimed at you, not even saying it as aimed at you )

End of the day some people on here need to sort them selves out because they are driving members away and setting an atmosphere that is just going to cause arguments with newbs

[b'] EDIT : telling newbs to shut up doesnt earn respect does it ?[/b]

I can guarentee that some forumer's feel it does.

if nobodys listening to me then you have nothing to moan about so screw ya :)

I dont appreciate your rudeness

Jeez...

Alright Adam' date=' taking your advice......

"Mr Sweeeeeet, can you please show a little respect to some of the more respected forumers and can you please refrain from posting such comments....

Thank you"

[b']EDIT: Deleted previous post:) [/b]

Guest the plummer

at the end off the day its a forum and people need to have a shake and say to them self ...... who realy cares? it doesnt show your real personalty and why should you care what a robot think...

Used term robot as it could be anyone your talking to

end of the day ... its game and something to pass time:confused:

at the end off the day its a forum and people need to have a shake and say to them self ...... who realy cares? it doesnt show your real personalty and why should you care what a robot think...

Used term robot as it could be anyone your talking to

end of the day ... its game and something to pass time:confused:

Its a game yes ?

I dont wanna see a place where i can have a half decent debate, read some interesting threads turn into a place where idiots think they own it.

If you dont care ? thats fine. but dont bring the forum down because of it