The Progress Championship

EdMoses

Re: The Progress Championship

Its only completed deals that are punished Cherie.

as long as his bids are cancelled before completion then all will be well I the world.

Sounds to me like Messi might be on hold......

I have sent Messi back to spain, didn't impress in the trial against the reserves.

Sterling, Bale and Cavani did okay, I'm thinking about offering them a contract.

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) steered Montpellier HSC to victory against Stade Rennais.

Montpellier HSC beat Stade Rennais 2 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Costa scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Darmian was also on the scoresheet for his side.

69% possession only brought 2 goals and we still managed to concede one. Ah well still 3rd so can't grumble.

Well done to Cordoba who beat us last night to move above us into the leagues top spot. Two straight defeats for us and can't see much if any more signings now unless we get some quick external bids and wise buys in.

Nathan Dyer and Joel Campbell sign for about 9mil and both will hopefully rise in the not to distant future.

Comfortable 2-0 win over Corinthians.

Goals scored by Neymar and Rooney.

68% possession, which means Alonso is doing a good job as a playmaker.

Overall, a good sign of things to come.

NEYMAR goes down very easily under the challenge of NASTASIĆ.

The referee awards the spot-kick to Hanover.

NEYMAR strikes it low and hard.

Goal GOAL!! - The ball sails just inside the post.

Typical :D

Girondins Bordeaux beat Cologne 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Running rampant.

Goals coming from all over the place - Diabate, Saivet and the 3G (Gignac, Gervinho, Garcia).

Last match for Saivet in our color, he scored and then left to join the external, what a way to end your career.

Unlucky Fitzy, delighted to take home the spoils tho:-

Ed Moses steered Elche CF to victory against FC Nantes.

Elche CF beat FC Nantes 2 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Maggio had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Lavezzi was on the scoresheet for his side.

Disappointing tho that:-

LOVREN goes in with a strong challenge on ALCÁCER.

Red Card Red Card - The referee gives LOVREN a second yellow and sends him off!

so had to play out the remaining mins with 10 men and will miss Lovren fo a game through suspension.

Still undefeated in this GW - just my Elche and Vendetta's Giraffe's Boredoms yet to lose a game - and that's the fourth win on the bounce so ticking over nicely.

AM © PiP bid window is now open.

You have until midday on Monday to bid on any player that is able to play in the AM © position regardless of age, value or rating. No new or counter bids can be made after midday on Monday although bids left in can be accepted or completed.

Girondins Bordeaux beat Cologne 5 - 1 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Running rampant.

Goals coming from all over the place - Diabate' date=' Saivet and the 3G (Gignac, Gervinho, Garcia).

Last match for Saivet in our color, he scored and then left to join the external, what a way to end your career.[/quote']

I look forward to our meeting. Though Xabi will not be playing due to fitness concerns.

You have until midday on Monday to bid on any player that is able to play in the AM © position regardless of age' date=' value or rating. No new or counter bids can be made after midday on Monday although bids left in can be accepted or completed.[/quote']

And Rennes is going after Muller now :eek:

You have until midday on Monday to bid on any player that is able to play in the AM © position regardless of age' date=' value or rating. No new or counter bids can be made after midday on Monday although bids left in can be accepted or completed.[/quote']

Hmm ... ooooor ... OOR... OR! You could just buy 2 super AM's in the M© window?

:D

369392.png

christianeriksen_617.png

I look forward to our meeting. Though Xabi will not be playing due to fitness concerns.

Might rest Pirlo myself. So' date=' pretty much no midfield maestro duel next week. :P

Got few bid accepted on AM© position.

Uncontested :

Maximilian Philipp (20/76)

Andreas Pereira (18/76)

Jack Grealish (17/77)

Contested :

Kingsley Coman (18/77)

Marcos Lopes (18/78)

whats that?

The deal reported to be worth £6,240,000 involving Selçuk İNAN of Galatasaray SK and Standard Liège has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Galatasaray SK will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

Ahh, in that case....

The offer for Selçuk İNAN of Galatasaray SK from Elche CF for £6,343,000 has been accepted along with other club offers. Galatasaray SK will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

Maniacal laugh..............

Matthew Webb (matt72 Forums) earned a draw with Montpellier HSC against RSC Anderlecht.

The match ended 2 - 2 between Montpellier HSC and RSC Anderlecht in their Division 2 fixture.

Ginter and Adriano were amongst the goalscorers.

Fortunate to get a draw against the divisions whipping boys. Really says a lot about our current form.

Me own stoooopid fault for shooting me mouth of about unbeaten runs really:-

Ed Moses was unable to prevent a Elche CF defeat to US Palermo.

Elche CF slumped to a 2 - 1 defeat against US Palermo in their Division 1 fixture.

Henderson was on the score sheet for his side.

A win would have seen me stretch a 5 point lead at the top but as it is I'm now nervously sitting just 1 point of Palermo so this was in fact a big game.

Me own stoooopid fault for shooting me mouth of about unbeaten runs really:-

A win would have seen me stretch a 5 point lead at the top but as it is I'm now nervously sitting just 1 point of Palermo so this was in fact a big game.

Yup big win for us ! Keeps us within striking distance. Lichsteiner should be back next game so thats a plus as well.