It's Tough At The Bottom(Match Reports,Transfer News,Discussion,and Slagging!)

Keith Fitz

Re: It's Tough At The Bottom(Match Reports,Transfer News,Discussion,and Slagging!)

AIMING HIGH

Trav1 takes control and is aiming high for the Sandgrounders! Southports expectation this season is to avoid relegation. However Trav1 has vowed for a competitive season with potential stars being brought into the club.

Re: It's Tough At The Bottom(Match Reports,Transfer News,Discussion,and Slagging!)

Hartlepool today announced Sir Sean as their new manager.

The living legend of Soccer manager is said to be distraught that times are so hard he has had to resort to managing a team who''s best player is this guy:

ed_imgOldSNN0107D_164974a_zps3a0c3aa9.jpg

Hahaha that's brilliant mate!

Hartlepool today announced Sir Sean as their new manager.

The living legend of Soccer manager is said to be distraught that times are so hard he has had to resort to managing a team who''s best player is this guy:

ed_imgOldSNN0107D_164974a_zps3a0c3aa9.jpg

Wow that is a HUGE...................................

Chrest :)

760.png

Like others this morning just logged in to 60+ messages which could mean only one thing - it's transfer time, wahey... :)

Amazing how many bids have gone in for my dummy shortlist - tee hee... :D

So, the big dilemma - go for the obvious risers like everyone else or build a team from the back?

Decisions, decisions - gotta' love a brand new, competitive GW... B)

Plymouth have managed to restrict themselves to just 7 bids in the hope that we get 5 that we will have room for.

bid on 4 10k players but with plenty of competition for each of them , I don't expect our maximum bid will be enough to get them.

the 3 others are ones I would like to see arrive as I havnt found that many risers in my scouting.

Yep, it's going to take quite a while to fully re-staff our clubs from top to bottom working within the 30 man rule and with the delay in external bids.

So much deadwood I could make a bonfire although, for once, it pays to be a small club with a default 21 man squad. I'd imagine there are some bigger clubs who can't move at all until the externals come in.

Tick tock... :)

This will be a nice little challenge with Dagenham & Redbridge!

Let's hope our transfer targets want to join us :)

This season your Chairman expects you to finish in the top half of the table.
Top of the table sir Chairman :P

FIRST BIDS ACCEPTED

Only successful in two:

Gandara Miquel- 17 year old RB/CB/LB- 74- 756k

Kwame Yeboah- 20 year old AM/RW/CF/LF- 1MILLION

No idea about Miquel but needed defenders. Yeboah is a huge risk. Pretty much played a few games off the bench for Brisbane, scored two screamers and next minute was snapped up by Mochengladbach and has not really been sited since. Banking on him maybe being loaned to an Aussie side and getting 80+ eventually. If so cash well spent otherwise Ill have some explaining to do.

Plymouth should get Elso Brito currently playing in the top Dutch league ,bid of 2.1M should make him ours.

Danilo Mariotto on loan and playing in the Ukranian? top league should come for 1.2M.

George Ray playing at Crewe comes in for 444k, cant believe I got him unopposed.

Same with Luke Berry, playing at Barnsley, comes in for 50k.

lost out as I thought I would with 3 10k players as I could only bid 50k and there is always someone allowed to go to 51k.