It's Tough At The Bottom(Match Reports,Transfer News,Discussion,and Slagging!)

Re: It's Tough At The Bottom(Match Reports,Transfer News,Discussion,and Slagging!)

what an idiot.

going over on the first round of transfers.

walking over and kicking Keith in the nuts would have been less offensive

He has 38 players!!!!

How many times do you have to tell some people??:mad::mad:

Its also very unfair on others who may have made a bid for some of the players he bought!

Any suggestions what to do here lads?

Liridoncenja is the manager

I think all his players should have to be sold to external when ban is up,and he should perhaps resign and he has IGNORED the rules

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: It's Tough At The Bottom(Match Reports,Transfer News,Discussion,and Slagging!) [MOVE]DIVISION 2 CHAMPIONS!!![/MOVE] It has been a long hard season that went right down to the wire! Matthew

Re: It's Tough At The Bottom(Match Reports,Transfer News,Discussion,and Slagging!) what an idiot. going over on the first round of transfers. walking over and kicking Keith in the nuts would have

Re: It's Tough At The Bottom(Match Reports,Transfer News,Discussion,and Slagging!) SMFA Connect League 10 1 Bayern © 14 4 25 2 Club América (P) 14 8 22 3 Arsenal (P) 14 1 20 4 WOKING (P) 14 6 19

Re: It's Tough At The Bottom(Match Reports,Transfer News,Discussion,and Slagging!)

He has 38 players!!!!

Its also very unfair on others who may have made a bid for some of the players he bought!

make him sell everyone and fill his squad with ancient 73/4 rated players at max chairman value

or make him leave and we can pick up the pieces from there

Well' date=' I've got a few players but I had to pay serious wack for them. :mad:[/quote']

What club are you mate?

Well some clubs missed out on players,because the clubs who have 35 and 38 players beat them.Didn't happen to me,but that is unfair on the other clubs who were playing within the rules.

He has 38 players!!!!

I think all his players should have to be sold to external when ban is up' date='and he should perhaps resign and he has IGNORED the rules[/quote']

I would like to see him leave, especially before the club sells the high rated players, otherwise it isn't going to be easy to get someone else to take them on.

Southport have completed the signings of three players.

Attacking midfielder Jason Cummings has completed his transfer from Hibernian

Forward Steven Ross has completed his transfer from Ross County.

Wing Back Jon Ingason has completed his transfer from Icelandic side IBV.

With space available in the Southport squad it is more than likely Trav1 will engage in further business.

He has 38 players!!!!

I think all his players should have to be sold to external when ban is up' date='and he should perhaps resign and he has IGNORED the rules[/quote']

Think part of the punishment should be to sell all the players they brought when the TB's up.

Sacking him isn't going to solve the problem the team will still have 30+ players and the new manager will probably have to suffer due to his predecessor's mistakes.

Good luck to the managers who are facing those teams later. :rolleyes:

Yeah but they knew the rules,pity the Gameworld Owner cannot sack managers.Still no responses..

No one is going to happy oblige to sell their palyers and then leave.

He should get a season transfer embargo and be forced to sell his 8 best rated players as well as be forced to sell everyone he bought in this window. Even thats not a big punishment.

Its completely unfair when some managers have spent ages releasing players/ managing bids to no go over and then 2 have the audacity to go over within a few days. Is there any way to undo all his transfers?

No one is going to happy oblige to sell their palyers and then leave.

He should get a season transfer embargo and be forced to sell his 8 best rated players as well as be forced to sell everyone he bought in this window. Even thats not a big punishment.

Its completely unfair when some managers have spent ages releasing players/ managing bids to no go over and then 2 have the audacity to go over within a few days. Is there any way to undo all his transfers?

The problem I have though,is they obviously don't care thay they broke the rules,so why would they adhere to punishments?

Not sure you can undo transfers,I think the Gameworld Owner should have the power to sack managers..

I reckon they bid for a lot of players' date='were not online to pull out of some deals and this is the result,but I did state that,if you were not going to be online,make sure you don't bid for too many players..[/quote']

Thats no excuse though. Ive made sure that the amount of players Im bidding on at any one stage + my current squad does not exceed 30.

Punishment For Shrewsbury Officially Announced

Transfer Embargo(1 season)

Must sell AT LEAST ' date='their top 8 rated players[/color']

problem is that he was doing that anyway.

to me , he is just ruining the club then when he quits , the club isn't worth taking.

It's funny because when I saw the chosen teams, I was like: "Well, i'm not the weakest side, there's Halifax with the same ratings".. Two days after, they broke the only rule you can break... And what's he first match we have to play? Vs Halifax, LOL...