It's Tough At The Bottom(Match Reports,Transfer News,Discussion,and Slagging!)

Re: It's Tough At The Bottom(Match Reports,Transfer News,Discussion,and Slagging!)

There is nothing we can do to this ******... The game is all but ruined before the first game is even played.... He knows the rules and is now ignoring any attempts to contact him... I'm gonna start a new thread entitled Managers to avoid and we will make sure no one has him in their set ups again

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: It's Tough At The Bottom(Match Reports,Transfer News,Discussion,and Slagging!) [MOVE]DIVISION 2 CHAMPIONS!!![/MOVE] It has been a long hard season that went right down to the wire! Matthew

Re: It's Tough At The Bottom(Match Reports,Transfer News,Discussion,and Slagging!) what an idiot. going over on the first round of transfers. walking over and kicking Keith in the nuts would have

Re: It's Tough At The Bottom(Match Reports,Transfer News,Discussion,and Slagging!) SMFA Connect League 10 1 Bayern © 14 4 25 2 Club América (P) 14 8 22 3 Arsenal (P) 14 1 20 4 WOKING (P) 14 6 19

Re: It's Tough At The Bottom(Match Reports,Transfer News,Discussion,and Slagging!)

There is nothing we can do to this ******... The game is all but ruined before the first game is even played.... He knows the rules and is now ignoring any attempts to contact him... I'm gonna start a new thread entitled Managers to avoid and we will make sure no one has him in their set ups again

Yeah, i's about to say that... If someone is breaking rules so deliberately , I highly doubt he will follow punishment we are planning here. It's maybe harsh, but according to my experience, the only efficacious method with cheaters here is stalking and harassing them (please avoiding menaces with penal consequences though :D ) . Everybody should PM and blame them for their attitude.. If they block chat and PMs going to other GWs where he uses to play and telling everybody he's a cheater, has really good payback... :D

MANSFIELD TOWN

21 + 9 players makes it 30 but now they only have 25.

Mansfield Town had 21 players when they started. 20 plus 1 on loan that they called back but right after RELEASED the player.

21 + 9 players makes it 30 but now they only have 25.

So they release 5 instead :

Godfrey Poku RELEASED after getting back from loan

Liam Hearn RELEASED

John Dempster RELEASED

Liam Mitchell RELEASED

Adam Murray RELEASED

so they never went over 30, and as far as I'm aware you can allowed to release players, nothing wrong with that as far as I can see

Releasing players is fine once done BEFORE' date='the players are bought.Problem is,this cannot be proving.There will come a point when the chairman won't allow them to release,so going forward this cannot be done[/quote']

news feed screen grab would show someones innocence if needed.

Poor Start For Southend In Dv2

Southend 2-3 Barnet

In what was an entertaining opening day of the season game at Roots Hall,Barnet just about came out on top.Southend gave new signing Inostroza a debut,but it was Lee Barnard who put the home side ahead.By the 36 minute,Barnet lead,thanks to goals from Weston and Togwell.The sides went in level at half time,thanks to a goal from Kevan Hurst.Cook gave the away side the lead early in the second half,but despite getting a red card,the London side survived and claimed all 3 points

Man Of The Match

Lee Barnard - Southend

Hi' date='

Iam just wondering if there are any free spots in this game world? from what i have read the concept seems quite interesting although i cant seem to find specific rules?[/quote']

Rules are on page one..

No free spots yet,but I could put you first on the shortlist?

Halifax manager Muallan has accepted his punishment' date='which is...

[b']Sell his top 5 rated players[/b]

Transfer Embargo for ONE season

Muallin is a trusted Manager and obviously made a mistake....... i have no worries about him at all......i think we may have heard the last of the other guy though:rolleyes:

Rules are on page one..

No free spots yet' date='but I could put you first on the shortlist?[/quote']

Sure thanks.

i still cant find any rules been through every page of the forum went as far back as i could and all i could find was pictures of Matty Bates which only made me realise why we sold him.

Sure thanks.

i still cant find any rules been through every page of the forum went as far back as i could and all i could find was pictures of Matty Bates which only made me realise why we sold him.

Oh sorry mate' date='check the New Gameworlds forum,the original post with the rules are there ;)

[url']http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=170975[/url]

Right lads, I'm coming clean. I went over my 30 man limit earlier today.

I noticed last night that I was very close to going over so I released some players before I did, I also offered part exchanges for some of the players I bought therefore to ensure I didn't go over the 30. ie one in, one out.

Logged on earlier this afternoon to find I had gone over by 4 (I think?) so released more to ensure I went back under.

Apologies, discipline me Keith

I've just transfer listed my 5 highest rated players.

Ben