Keith Fitz

It's Tough At The Bottom(Match Reports,Transfer News,Discussion,and Slagging!)

Re: It's Tough At The Bottom(Match Reports,Transfer News,Discussion,and Slagging!)

Oh and you managed to out bid me on Vita too :D

Vita is pure talent, probably the best of the bunch... But I missed Trainotti (decent) and Cristini (pretty good, outbidded)..I guess you messed it up though, as Reggina and ReggiAna aren't the same team.. :D

I got this challenge as several clubs of Lega pro are really underrated... I cannot give you any advice for italians them.. But there're some foreigners who are worthy to be picked up :D

Re: It's Tough At The Bottom(Match Reports,Transfer News,Discussion,and Slagging!)

Seul-Ku Bae, Hee-Sung Lee, Chang-Min Lee and Reinis Flaksis will all be moving to Mansfield. Chang-Min Lee is the most exciting of the bunch, having played 24 games this season. Our scouting trip to South Korea comes after trips to Australia and the USA.

Massive apology to Grimsby, Flaksis was me getting back at everyone for outbidding me when id been the only one to previously scout someone :D

760.png

I have a bid accepted which has got me quite excited, rightly or wrongly I'm not sure...

Roger Rojas (Honduras) is an Olimpia player currently on loan at Al-Ettifaq in Saudi Arabia.

It took me ages to track him down (to his latest loan club) but this fella has goals at international level in the CONCAF and WC qualifiers and nearly joined West Ham Utd last year but for a failed medical.

He has scored twice for Al-Ettifaq in recent weeks and reports suggest he is fully match fit.

It's a gamble but if he gets his fitness and form back and returns to his parent club (or better) then he could well become one of the big risers in this GW - fingers crossed... :)

Seul-Ku Bae' date=' Hee-Sung Lee, Chang-Min Lee and Reinis Flaksis will all be moving to Mansfield. Chang-Min Lee is the most exciting of the bunch, having played 24 games this season. Our scouting trip to South Korea comes after trips to Australia and the USA.

Massive apology to Grimsby, Flaksis was me getting back at everyone for outbidding me when id been the only one to previously scout someone :D[/quote']

Ya I did alot of travelling too... Didn't go to Asia,but I was spotted in many countries in South America,The U.S,South Africa and quick stop in Scotland,:D I would have being jett-lagged if I went to Australia :D

760.png

I have a bid accepted which has got me quite excited' date=' rightly or wrongly I'm not sure...

[b']Roger Rojas[/b] (Honduras) is an Olimpia player currently on loan at Al-Ettifaq in Saudi Arabia.

It took me ages to track him down (to his latest loan club) but this fella has goals at international level in the CONCAF and WC qualifiers and nearly joined West Ham Utd last year but for a failed medical.

He has scored twice for Al-Ettifaq in recent weeks and reports suggest he is fully match fit.

It's a gamble but if he gets his fitness and form back and returns to his parent club (or better) then he could well become one of the big risers in this GW - fingers crossed... :)

Part of the fun,huge satisfaction if he does decent :)

Ya I did alot of travelling too... Didn't go to Asia' date='but I was spotted in many countries in South America,The U.S,South Africa and quick stop in Scotland,:D I would have being jett-lagged if I went to Australia :D[/quote']

Haha Ive had quick stops in Latvia and South Africa as well. Will reveal my next destination soon.

Part of the fun' date='huge satisfaction if he does decent :)[/quote']

Have to admit, I've bought an awful lot of unknown dross just to fill every position with 2 players + a few utility men.

I think I've got 2 or 3 genuinely decent prospects but I really missed out on the killer risers by being a bit slow off the mark to release 10k players.

I did literally hours and hours of scouting but the 30 man rule certainly put the brakes on speedy recruitment - same for everyone though, so no complaints whatsoever.

Hopefully, this way everyone gets a few good lads in.

Really enjoying this GW, Keith - thanks for all your time and effort bringing it to us... :)

Have to admit' date=' I've bought an awful lot of unknown dross just to fill every position with 2 players + a few utility men.

I think I've got 2 or 3 genuinely decent prospects but I really missed out on the killer risers by being a bit slow off the mark to release 10k players.

I did literally hours and hours of scouting but the 30 man rule certainly put the brakes on speedy recruitment - same for everyone though, so no complaints whatsoever.

Really enjoying this GW, Keith - thanks for all your time and effort bringing it to us... :)[/quote']

Ha,all true,and cheers,ya I will enjoy it better when to start to win games :D

I'm actually quite enjoying have a transfer embargo in a way, means I can let the dust settle and look forward to some scouting in a month or so!

Have to admit' date=' I've bought an awful lot of unknown dross just to fill every position with 2 players + a few utility men.

Really enjoying this GW, Keith - thanks for all your time and effort bringing it to us... :)[/quote']

This so much. Majority of my players are from Australia, USA and South Korea. Then theres the Latvian I signed and one Im bidding on from another random country that could be years to be reviewed again by SM. Theres 2-3 players Im certain will hit 80+ in their career just hopefully sooner rather than later (two of the Aussie blokes that I know a fair bit about). But missed out on a lot of big talent partially due to the cap and partially outbidded.

Got in 3 players. 2 from the Scottish league' date=' if SM do it right they should be around 78-80 now. SM has one of their ages wrong.:o[/quote']

Ya SM are gone a bit lazy with their squad updates,I scouted some players who have made appearances for their clubs,only to discover that they are not in the game,that can be frustrating,anyone else find this?

Adding to my Australia, United States, South Africa, South Korea and Latvia scouting trips, Ive know snapped up some possible risers from Japan (1), Slovakia (1), Lithuania (2) and Scotland (1). (Ill be very jetlagged)

I NEED EXTERNAL BIDS THOUGH! Desperately need to bid on a player I was hoping to bid on after these bids went through only to find out these bids are going to make me broke. If anyone wants to help me out thatll be cool too :D

Hes pretty much the final piece of the puzzle so really want him!

Vita is pure talent' date=' probably the best of the bunch... But I missed Trainotti (decent) and Cristini (pretty good, outbidded)..I guess you messed it up though, as Reggina and ReggiAna aren't the same team.. :D

I got this challenge as several clubs of Lega pro are really underrated... I cannot give you any advice for italians them.. But there're some foreigners who are worthy to be picked up :D[/quote']

Yes, sorry, Reggiana.

Nice to see some clubs scouting around the world but little old Accrington can't afford the plane fares.We've had to stick to English talent to come to this little area of East Lancashire.

PLYMOUTH have added a few more this week.

Oliver Turton, Crewe.

Chris Maxwell, and Gareth Evans, Fleetwood.

Jamie Allan, Rochdale

and Michael Smith of Peterborough are all starting in the 3rd division so have a chance of rising sometime in the next 2 years.

all starting in the 3rd division so have a chance of rising sometime in the next 2 years.

This. Its not so much about buying the best global risers but being lucky enough that this messed up heavily flawed SW decided to review your player sometime in the near future

This. Its not so much about buying the best global risers but being lucky enough that this messed up heavily flawed SW decided to review your player sometime in the near future

I realise the old system made the game too easy but soccerwiki isn't doing its job properly, I cant see why they cant revert to the old system but list countries that will be reviewed within the next 5? months, then you don't know if they will be reviewed in 2 days time or 5 months.

I realise the old system made the game too easy but soccerwiki isn't doing its job properly' date=' I cant see why they cant revert to the old system but list countries that will be reviewed within the next 5? months, then you don't know if they will be reviewed in 2 days time or 5 months.[/quote']

Well, basically because SW don't make a league review like before. If you have a look at the last rating changes, you can see the reviewed players don't come from a specific league. SW is "community based", and it supposed to be run by users. I agree it "isn't doing his job properly" though. It wouldn't be so slow to accept edit/new players...

Well' date=' basically because SW don't make a league review like before. If you have a look at the last rating changes, you can see the reviewed players don't come from a specific league. SW is "community based", and it supposed to be run by users. I agree it "isn't doing his job properly" though. It wouldn't be so slow to accept edit/new players...[/quote']

I scouted a lot of players for this set-up,quite a few players that I found had played/playing first team football this season,but are not in the game..

I scouted a lot of players for this set-up' date='quite a few players that I found had played/playing first team football this season,but are not in the game..[/quote']

I've found the same thing with players not on database yet having played a good few games this season

I scouted a lot of players for this set-up' date='quite a few players that I found had played/playing first team football this season,but are not in the game..[/quote']

Well, that's pretty common even with the old system, at the beginning of the season, as they used to review one country at time. If you remember, top4 leagues were reviewed 3 times a year, some others twice, and 90% of leagues were reviewed once a year... Btw, if you're looking for a player and he isn't in the DB, there's a easy way to fix it: login at SW, go to Add new player, wait several days and here you have your guy :D

I reckon, as I did before, SW is running slow now, as too many infos have to be accepted by too few people. I already whine with SW Devs and I'm losing pacience as Devs should delegate to us admins some work, but still..

Fred Ziko earned a draw with Tranmere Rovers against Dagenham & Redbridge.

The match ended 3 - 3 between Tranmere Rovers and Dagenham & Redbridge in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Bruna, Woodards and Sodje were amongst the goalscorers.

Still havent got our 1st win but not too concerned as for the 2nd time we had a player sent off and this time we were 3-1 up and conceded the equaliser 5 minutes before the end of the game, so just waiting for the bad luck to end and get our season going properly.

KJ KJ steered Chester FC to victory against fierce rivals Wrexham in the Cross-border Derby.

Chester FC beat Wrexham 3 - 1 in their Division 2 fixture.

Magani scored a goal and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Grigorov and Dack were also amongst the goalscorers.

Great derby win for Chester FC :D:D Keep it up boys!