Sign in to follow this  
Ben C

The Official Financial Fair Play Gameworld Thread

Re: The Official Financial Fair Play Gameworld Thread

Liverpool

Rule 1: The loss of Sterling has put added pressure on the shoulders of young Phillipe Coutinho. As one of the few CAMs with real potential at the club the board expect him to fill the gap left behind. If next season Coutinho can get at least 6 assists in the league the board will grant you an extra £6m to your budget.

Just so we're all clear.

kit_1359826991.png80_1217330011.jpgkit_1367704142.png

PHAM RUMOURED TO BE IN THE RUNNING FOR SPURS POST

Unemployed manager Tom Pham has been seen leaving White Hart Lane after an interview with chairman Daniel Levy. Tom Pham is considered to be one of the candidates for the job; both William Hill and Paddy Power were seen to cut the odds on Pham's arrival at White Hart Lane from 3/1 to 2/1 after his interview. However, Pham remains an unlikely choice, with favourite Cameron Lucas seemingly the fans' choice for the job despite his well-known love for fierce rivals Arsenal. In response to this news, the bookmakers have stopped taking bets on the future arrival of Lucas.

Pham was interviewed by Sky Sports earlier this evening, where he stated: "I would love an opportunity to manage Spurs, they are a fantastic club with some great players. If chairman Levy offers me the opportunity, I would not hesitate for a moment before taking the job. I would also like to wish the best of luck to the other candidates still under consideration from the club."

Hmm, I wonder why interest in Mr. Juan Cuadrado has all of a sudden increased :D

For the record, he isn't available due to him being one of the most valuable players that can play at RB on SM (when age, real life transfer speculation, etc. are taken into consideration), although I may reconsider should someone like Lahm become available for an affordable price ;)

Had a lot of interest in the Spurs job already!

Raahizar

Tino

Tom Owen

HD

Cam Lucas

We have 5 good candidates and I'm struggling to pick one? (At the very least I'll add them to a waiting list)

Any recommendations?

May be you consider a wild card entry?

Just like Apollo Creed considered Italion Stalion- Rocky Balboa? (I have already applied

Everton 1-3 Bayern

Dodged a bullet here! Rested Lahm, Thiago Silva, Muller, Reus and Busquets. Gave starts to Rudiger, Marquinhos, Firmino, Bernat and Fabregas.

Everton scored first in the 16th minute through Wanyama must to the delight of the home crowd. Bayern drew level in the 27th minute with a goal to Firmino. Bernat with the assist.

As the game went on the scores stayed level. Max Meyer came on for Bernat after 60 minutes. After 75 minutes Bayern subbed on Thomas Muller and Marco Reus for Firmino and Isco. This also saw a formation chance to a 4-1-3-2. However the changes were not working.

On the 86th minute, Castro fouled Muller on the edge of the box. Mario Gotze stepped up and struck a perfect free kick. The ball swerved and dipped into the top corner.

The goal saw Bayern improve and push forward despite seemingly have won the game with that free kick. Only two minutes later, Max Meyer was fouled on the opposite side of the field to Muller only minutes before. Gotze stepped up again and once again struck the ball into the top corner.

Everton 1-3 Bayern

Dodged a bullet here! Rested Lahm' date=' Thiago Silva, Muller, Reus and Busquets. Gave starts to Rudiger, Marquinhos, Firmino, Bernat and Fabregas.

Everton scored first in the 16th minute through Wanyama must to the delight of the home crowd. Bayern drew level in the 27th minute with a goal to Firmino. Bernat with the assist.

As the game went on the scores stayed level. Max Meyer came on for Bernat after 60 minutes. After 75 minutes Bayern subbed on Thomas Muller and Marco Reus for Firmino and Isco. This also saw a formation chance to a 4-1-3-2. However the changes were not working.

On the 86th minute, Castro fouled Muller on the edge of the box. Mario Gotze stepped up and struck a perfect free kick. The ball swerved and dipped into the top corner.

The goal saw Bayern improve and push forward despite seemingly have won the game with that free kick. Only two minutes later, Max Meyer was fouled on the opposite side of the field to Muller only minutes before. Gotze stepped up again and once again struck the ball into the top corner. [/indent']

Can you talk to us about the statistics please?
:rolleyes:

Another pathetic performance by Rui costs us another game. Hooray.

But saying that, we were not facing Bayern's first team

Demichelis move for 5mill to Everton fails after the SMFA blocked it
:rolleyes:

Alderweireld to Everton for 11mill though

Can you talk to us about the statistics please? :rolleyes:

Another pathetic performance by Rui costs us another game. Hooray.

But saying that' date=' we were not facing Bayern's first team

Demichelis move for 5mill to Everton fails after the SMFA blocked it :rolleyes:

Alderweireld to Everton for 11mill though[/quote']

I hear Mignolet is at external :P

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA!!! I did not realise. You had 51% of the ball, 16 shots to 7 and 9 on target to 5 and 6 corners to 4. Sorry mate that is heavy!

If its any consolation you're only the second team to score against us in the league this season. Scored 13 Conceded 2.

I hear Mignolet is at external :P

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA!!! I did not realise. You had 51% of the ball' date=' 16 shots to 7 and 9 on target to 5 and 6 corners to 4. Sorry mate that is heavy!

If its any consolation you're only the second team to score against us in the league this season. Scored 13 Conceded 2.[/quote']

yep :P

meanwhile Everton have already conceded 16 in 6, compare that to last season where we allowed 18 in 14 matches..

Liverpool and Man Utd played out a 1-1 draw in front of over 75,000 fans at Old Trafford....Bony scored a pen from what appears was a dubious decision but the Utd fans would feel justified that Ibrahimovic converted his spot kick to share the points on the night.

The results keeps Man Utd top but Liverpool need to get a win very soon as the languish near the foot of the table....

523489-blasphemy-seven-clubs-lock-horns-title-after-sir-alex-fergusons-retirement-logo-chelsea-200-200.png V AS%20Roma%202%20Italy%20Serie%20A%202590.jpg

It took Mario Mandzukic just 10 minutes to start what looks like being a long romance with the Shed Faithful when he ran onto a perfectly weighted Andre Schurrle pass and slotted the ball under the advancing Tim Howard to open the scoring at Stadio Olimpico. Mario's debut went a step better when he received the Man Of The Match award and even the 7th minute yellow card for a foul on Sterling spoke more of commitment and supporting his fellow players than anything else.

Mandzukic was probably a bit lucky that this foul on Sterling wasn't seen by the referee as revenge for a scything tackle on Wilshere just two minutes earlier or the story of the day may have been totally different.

However despite being the more adventurous and creative Chelsea had to wait until the 76th minute when Sokratis brought down Gundogan with a fairly cllumsy late tackle and the referee had no hesitation in pointing to the spot with Vidal hitting a straight rocket down the middle and Howard left to realise if he had just stood still he would have saved it.

Howard actually had a good game despite conceding two goals and it is rumored that scouts from Everton were at the ground to view his performance.

Sokratis was involved at the other end just one minute later when he hit a hopeful ball toward the Chelsea goal. Gervinho got his head to it knocking past the challenge of Debuchy and curved a brilliant strike around the outstretched hand of Courtois to ensure that Chelsea had a nervy last 15 minutes.

The Blues moved into third place on the table just one point behind manager-less Tottenham who led Athletic Club 3-0 after just 34 minutes only to drop two goals in the space of three minutes just before half time. Athletic came out strongly in the second half but despite having the better of the half, could only manage the equalizer through Man of the Match Dybala after 69 minutes.

Manchester United are top just three points clear of Chelsea on 13 points from 6 games. Although United seemed to have the better of the encounter against Liverpool the visitors took the lead through a fairly soft 76th minute penalty awarded for a tackle on Sturridge and Bony stepped up to put his side in front. However less that 10 minutes later at the other end, Danilo made a desperate lunge at the ball just inside the box giving the referee the perfect option to even the penalty count and Man of the Match IBRAHIMOVIC slotted home for his third of the season.

Had a lot of interest in the Spurs job already!

Raahizar

Tino

Tom Owen

HD

Cam Lucas

We have 5 good candidates and I'm struggling to pick one? (At the very least I'll add them to a waiting list)

Any recommendations?

I would add a vote for Cam...he has a wicked sense of humor judging by the way he is bidding in his new game world and we need another Aussie

We won! :D

Like, yeah. We genuinely won a game for the first time this season! Goals from Iniesta and Aguero were enough to pick up the victory over PSG at the Nou Camp.

The stats suggest that PSG should have been in the game a little more, but that's the sort of luck I've also had to put up with this season, so sorry, Nemanja :P good game, mate.

The cherry on top is Godin rising to 93 this morning. Very good night/morning for us.

We won! :D

Like' date=' yeah. We genuinely won a game for the first time this season! Goals from Iniesta and Aguero were enough to pick up the victory over PSG at the Nou Camp.

The stats suggest that PSG should have been in the game a little more, but that's the sort of luck I've also had to put up with this season, so sorry, Nemanja :P good game, mate.

The cherry on top is Godin rising to 93 this morning. Very good night/morning for us.[/quote']

Congrats mate, better team won ;) We're still searching our form and hopefully it won't be too late when we find it - just need to tame Suarez and unleash Hulk :D

Rating changes galore!

Iniesta and Pique both get -1's' date=' whilst Neymar gets a +1 to 94, which means he is going to put even more pressure on Di Maria and Aguero.[/quote']

One day SM are going to fix up the positions and expose the lie of being able to theoretically play Di Maria, Messi, Neymar and Aguero in one midfield.

Also a decision is really needed on Spurs. Unfair on the next manager, and Spurs, to keep them waiting I guess.

One day SM are going to fix up the positions and expose the lie of being able to theoretically play Di Maria' date=' Messi, Neymar and Aguero in one midfield.

Also a decision is really needed on Spurs. Unfair on the next manager, and Spurs, to keep them waiting I guess.[/quote']

I'd play the same formation but with wingers instead of two extra AM's if I could, but that's not available. I think they count as AM's because they're in line with where wingers play on the pitch, but of course they're a lot more central.