Forumer of the year 2014

infernitoed

Re: Forumer of the year 2014

I think all Liverpool fans on this forum are open to criticism and most of us can accept it when it is warranted' date=' and so far this season certain aspects have merited criticism. it is the people who come on to do nowt but trolling that get on my nerves such as CaptainOblivious and Tony.

Some of your posts have come across that way lately and it is not just me that has thought so...

I actually enjoy your posts 99% of the time and appreciate the fact that you can make reasonable debate as there are very few nowadays who can or wil. I would go as far as to say on the general football threads you are one of the best posters around currently but IMO some of your content on the Liverpool thread lately has smacked of a Haha look at you nature and let's be honest it ain't like United have got to much to write home about ;)[/quote']

Find me a post this this month or last that would genuinely constitute trolling in the thread.

The only post I can think of is perhaps my comment along the lines of I can't believe a team with Tom Cleverly in it beat Liverpool. Everything else was part of a wider debate.

United definitely don't have anything to write home about we're rumoured to be offering Blackett £50k a week... the mind boggles.

Find me a post this this month or last that would genuinely constitute trolling in the thread.

The only post I can think of is perhaps my comment along the lines of I can't believe a team with Tom Cleverly in it beat Liverpool. Everything else was part of a wider debate.

United definitely don't have anything to write home about we're rumoured to be offering Blackett £50k a week... the mind boggles.

Alright grumpy calm down...;)

TBF if you do dabble with Northern girls this will happen' date=' I met a girl from Grimsby in Turkey one year, she said she didn't even refrain when she was on the blob, no sympathy from me....[/quote']

You are proud of this story, I do recollect you telling me all about this many moons ago. I think she was from Toxteth, which says it all really.

You do know you can't vote for yourself Ray?

I accidentally voted for myself 3 years ago and got banned despite winning my group by 20 votes :eek: and by accidentally I mean by voting for the best option :P

:D

You also get my vote' date=' Ed. :P[/quote']

Vote Gaz Pedro :D

Think i'll let this disintegrate a bit more before i get my arse in gear.

you can say arse in here? :eek:

Also' date=' it's funny how Liverpool and United fans have one very obvious thing in common and that is their perception that people care what they think.[/quote']

no one cares what Liverpool and Man U fans have to say.... why would anyone care about the opinions of fans from of a top 7 and a top 10 club?.... I only go on both threads to cause uproar :D

And the award for grumpiest male...

Anyway does anyone really care about forumer of the year or would people just like general categories?

FOTY was a laughing stock last year and was dominated by annoying children squabbling with each other... a few of whom are in this thread :D

The only good thing to come out of last years competition was the eventual winner ;)

It's getting towards that time of year when we think about the forumer of the year again. Due to the shameless' date=' eurovision-esque, corruption of previous contests, i have seized control of this year's, and every year henceforth, competition. If you don't like it, i give you these words of advice...This is a dictatorship, not a democracy so tough.

I've already come some conclusions on the tournament. 1. The forumer of the year remains the main contest. But it'll be watered down to a select number, which i've not decided upon, to prevent every Johnny come every so often from getting a vote. If i sense there's any "block voting", those people involved will be booted out. 2. There'll be, in addition, sub categories. Again, no format has been set in stone yet, so suggestions for this and for part one, are more then welcome. Thread of the year, worst poster of the year, best post of the year, worst post of the year, most improved, all categories i put forward.

Ashtini, I've decided to let defend his title although i think this is me going soft. His shameless self promotion since last year's victory has been revolting.

I'll leave myself in it too; i can assure i won't abuse my powers in any way. It's the rest of you I'll be abusing.

Note, this isn't the start of the real thing. That'll be october time. Use this to give ideas of how you want the thing to be run.

Remember, this is meant to be fun so no melodrama. Also, the select few who've decided to come up with the worst name changes in the history of the internet, it'd be helpful to let us know who you were before.[/quote']

Awe Ferno needs a hug , he can't win the competition so he thinks to himself how can i look powerful within the forum. Odd that he also ah nevermind to funny. :D

Why don't we make it simple and hassle free for the first time ever and have a grown up discussion to put forward a challenger to fight The defending champion for the title?

This would do away with the petty infantile tantrums and might even give a much needed boost to the shipwreck that is FOTY?

Why don't we make it simple and hassle free for the first time ever and have a grown up discussion to put forward a challenger to fight The defending champion for the title?

This would do away with the petty infantile tantrums and might even give a much needed boost to the shipwreck that is FOTY?

Are you joking?

have you seen a picture of Ash, I never wanna see that guy in a fight besides it would probably be more like Moshing if anything....

In the interests of fairness though I will nominate Tony.......

They appear to hate each other but there is a thin line between love and hate so who knows what might blossom....:)

If he ain't available I nominate the Big Show he has appeared in the WWE Thread.....good luck Ash ;):P

Are you joking?

have you seen a picture of Ash' date=' I never wanna see that guy in a fight besides it would probably be more like Moshing if anything....

In the interests of fairness though I will nominate Tony.......

They appear to hate each other but there is a thin line between love and hate so who knows what might blossom....:)

If he ain't available I nominate the Big Show he has appeared in the WWE Thread.....good luck Ash ;):P[/quote']

I second the Tony nomination ;)