Sign in to follow this  
KopStar

Vast improvement of Soccerwiki needed

Re: Vast improvement of Soccerwiki needed

Why would I have to?:confused:

This is all hypothetical anyway. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't allow what I'm suggesting. What would be so bad about having a group of lets say 10 from the forum' date=' overseeing this? When at least 5 votes on a rating change has been met, it's changed.[/quote']

SM has plenty of reasons Not to do that tonyba.....

First Reason: It makes sense!

Second Reason: IT ACTUALLY WOULD WORK & We would get up to date ratings!!

Most Important Reason: SM don't want efficient up to date ratings. It would give active managers an advantage over Managers who don't know a riser from a dropper. I believe SM actively slow down the rating system for this reason. If they don't then they should accept your suggestion. Positive suggestion, well said Sir!

nice to see bensebaini get a +1 today' date=' a whopping 16 days after his +5[/quote']

Baffling. I mean i'm happy in one way as this was one of the very few players they actually monitored and reviewed very quickly, but what does this say about how the system works? They give him +5, then for some reason they feel the urge to go back to him a few weeks later to add +1, bypassing the hundreds of other players who have not had a review in months/years.

What is the system? what is the logic? what is this madness?

It's obvious the rating's option on SW is just a little game for us to feel like we have some impact or say.

It's gone cockeyed, SM and Swiki. Thibault Peyre has played nearly every minute of his teams ascent in Belgian premier division, and yet you see fit to give him +1 from 77. May your dogs' colons be familiar with the warmth of your breath.

It's gone cockeyed' date=' SM and Swiki. Thibault Peyre has played nearly every minute of his teams ascent in Belgian premier division, and yet you see fit to give him +1 from 77. May your dogs' colons be familiar with the warmth of your breath.[/quote']

I've said this already in the the soccerwiki section, that I genuinely don't think that the guys who make these rating changes, know too much about Football.

Apparently in terms of CB's, Mangala isn't as good as:

Cambiasso, Felipe Melo, Mathieu, Agger, Campagnaro, Criscito, Jonny Evans (lol), Leandro Castan, Skrtel, Jagielka, Luisao, Westermann, Alex & 36 year old Ricardo Carvalho.

You're having a laugh right? They're all better than Mangala? LOOL

After many months of inactivity this is very welcome.

Do you know who is doing the reviews?

Is it a permanent thing or will it fizzle out as it has done so many times in the past?

You have posted this on the 'Vast improvement of Soccerwiki needed' thread' date=' does this mean SW is playing a part? You have explained its not you admins, are there other resources at SW?

There has recently been several threads discussing this that have had a Dev on them, cant believe the ratings procedure is such a secret and no communication is forthcoming.[/quote']

I have no idea, im just a volunteer and havent heard anything from anyone at SW or SM for months on end. I just do my bit overseeing submissions for edits.

Posted here as another forumer directed me here to comment.

The Dev was an SM dev though, and in my experience they dont deal with SW, they pass all the discussion/info/etc from the forum on to them

Why would I have to?:confused:

This is all hypothetical anyway. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't allow what I'm suggesting. What would be so bad about having a group of lets say 10 from the forum' date=' overseeing this? When at least 5 votes on a rating change has been met, it's changed.[/quote']

Yes they wont, from when i researched the topic ages ago when i tried to explain my understating of SW and its intentions, this was the previous method used in the early days of SM! A select group of forumers picking the ratings for players. But it stopped. I cant comment on why but surely the outcome was that it didnt work??

The only way for it too be possible would be to have people with a proper interest in every league though wouldnt it? It would work on some levels prehaps but people would have to external from the game. For me though, all 10 would have to agree, 50% isnt enough. And the database is 70K+ strong, a handful of forumers would only scratch it on a daily basis, and thats considering youd have to get them online and deciding every day surely that would also be painfully slow.

And why would he need to do that?

You don't have to give these up to effect changes of data on SW. Surely a rating is just another piece of data? Is it more important than a player position?

so you would be comfortable knowing certain forumers know would will rise drop etc before any one else' date=' therefore gaining a huge advantage over the regular players who not even use the forum?

Way to ruin the fun for everyone. The game has moved away from what is what 2 years ago which IMO was an even bigger joke, its now far more challenging but you have of course got those who dont like it for what is now.

The problem probably would be fixed if they put all the time and resources into it, but read everywhere on the forum players have other concerns with the game! As the ratings are an ongoing issue as its mirroring real life performances, they will be no end point. On the other hand, the match engine is supposedly being revamped, and the single player mode is very much the focus.

I've said this already in the the soccerwiki section, that I genuinely don't think that the guys who make these rating changes, know too much about Football.

Apparently in terms of CB's, Mangala isn't as good as:

Cambiasso, Felipe Melo, Mathieu, Agger, Campagnaro, Criscito, Jonny Evans (lol), Leandro Castan, Skrtel, Jagielka, Luisao, Westermann, Alex & 36 year old Ricardo Carvalho.

You're having a laugh right? They're all better than Mangala? LOOL

id say so, in terms of career and ability.

This is one thing that bugs me about peoples perceptions over ratings, when you start hitting the higher levels, you got to think about the players career too.

The majority of the above are all 'winners' in the past, and also alot are in decline from even higher ratings, and many are going to drop over the next 6-12 months. Mangala has achived comparatively very little in the game.

But with topics like that, everyone is going to have there own personal opinion & also as there never has been any 'fixed' explanation from day 1 on who warrants what rating. I guess its there to give people reasons to debate ratings and also remove making the game far too predictable?

id say so, in terms of career and ability.

This is one thing that bugs me about peoples perceptions over ratings, when you start hitting the higher levels, you got to think about the players career too.

The majority of the above are all 'winners' in the past, and also alot are in decline from even higher ratings, and many are going to drop over the next 6-12 months. Mangala has achived comparatively very little in the game.

But with topics like that, everyone is going to have there own personal opinion & also as there never has been any 'fixed' explanation from day 1 on who warrants what rating. I guess its there to give people reasons to debate ratings and also remove making the game far too predictable?

Of course people have different opinions, but if you go to Mangala's profile on soccerwiki, there are dozens and dozens complaining about his rating and that he deserves to be higher.

I wouldn't consider players like Criscito & Jagielka "winners". Apparently they're regarded as better than someone who has just become the most expensive center back in world football, was instrumental in helping Porto win league & domestic titles, and was outstanding in the majority of their Europa League matches - hence the eventual transfer to the English champions.

It's not just me who is perplexed by this - many others around the world are too.

;3003791']

Yes they wont' date=' from when i researched the topic ages ago when i tried to explain my understating of SW and its intentions, this was the previous method used in the early days of SM! A select group of forumers picking the ratings for players. But it stopped. I cant comment on why but surely the outcome was that it didnt work??

The only way for it too be possible would be to have people with a proper interest in every league though wouldnt it? It would work on some levels prehaps but people would have to external from the game. For me though, all 10 would have to agree, 50% isnt enough. And the database is 70K+ strong, a handful of forumers would only scratch it on a daily basis, and thats considering youd have to get them online and deciding every day surely that would also be painfully slow.

[/quote']

Well, I don't recall it being as bad as it is now. If there was a period where forumers did do the ratings, that was probably when we knew what leagues were being reviewed next.

And ideally we would have people who had a strong interest in the leagues they review, but even having updated ratings going off appearances, goals, international apps, league and league position would be better than what we have now.

A lot of what you're saying is making me laugh. Laughing at how 10 people wouldn't be able to do the job of a database so big? How slowly things are done now, it's probably just 1 guy. I've always thought it was just 1 guy.

Saying it'd be unfair to have 10 people knowing the rating changes is pathetic. Forgetting how small a group that would be, wouldn't you say most people have a fairly good awareness of who will be dropping/rising based on their performances in real life..

Who is in charge of SW? Tell me the logic in SM giving responsibility to them? SW is SM, in my book. The whole site is based on SM. Without SM, does that site exist?

I'd like to hear from someone working for SM...

;3003791']I have no idea' date=' im just a volunteer and havent heard anything from anyone at SW or SM for months on end. I just do my bit overseeing submissions for edits.

Posted here as another forumer directed me here to comment.

The Dev was an SM dev though, and in my experience they dont deal with SW, they pass all the discussion/info/etc from the forum on [/quote']

Thanks for the reply, I really don't understand why they won't communicate the procedure or the relationship between SW and SM. They outsourced the database to SW so to say it's not SM responsibility is ludicrous.

;3003791']so you would be comfortable knowing certain forumers know would will rise drop etc before any one else' date=' therefore gaining a huge advantage over the regular players who not even use the forum?

Way to ruin the fun for everyone. The game has moved away from what is what 2 years ago which IMO was an even bigger joke, its now far more challenging but you have of course got those who dont like it for what is [/quote']

My original question may have been a bit flippant but my point is that there are many SM/SW employees who may already have this advantage, we just dont know who they are. We have SM Dev Steven posting that he would like to improve things because he is a manager like us, why doesn't he have to give up his team's?

We don't know how many people have advance knowledge! Whats the difference between a forumer and a SW employee? As a SW Administrator, when you have approved a change/admission can you not buy/sell the player before it goes through if it effects your squad?

So in answer to your question, would I accept a few other people having advanced knowledge to get the database anywhere near up to date and improve it ? YES !!!

In response to your other point, I agree, it has become more difficult to play this game. But it's not through design, its through expanding the database and not having a plan to resource it, that's basic business incompetence!

Well' date=' I don't recall it being as bad as it is now. If there was a period where forumers did do the ratings, that was probably when we knew what leagues were being reviewed next.

And ideally we would have people who had a strong interest in the leagues they review, but even having updated ratings going off appearances, goals, international apps, league and league position would be better than what we have now.

A lot of what you're saying is making me laugh. Laughing at how 10 people wouldn't be able to do the job of a database so big? How slowly things are done now, it's probably just 1 guy. I've always thought it was just 1 guy.

Saying it'd be unfair to have 10 people knowing the rating changes is pathetic. Forgetting how small a group that would be, wouldn't you say most people have a fairly good awareness of who will be dropping/rising based on their performances in real life..

[/quote']

This ^^^^^^^^^^

Well' date=' I don't recall it being as bad as it is now. If there was a period where forumers did do the ratings, that was probably when we knew what leagues were being reviewed next.

Who is in charge of SW? Tell me the logic in SM giving responsibility to them? SW is SM, in my book. The whole site is based on SM. Without SM, does that site exist?

I'd like to hear from someone working for SM...[/quote']

Dont know whats amusing about it, im being very realisitic. Its your opinion of it being worse now and it is different from mine about the shambles it used to be, when some countries werent reviewed for up to 3 years. But its all opinion isnt it.

There are at best guess (and the recurrence of usernames i see popping up on SW) about 40-50 SW scouts working on the database in there own time, as volunteers, many on specific countries ensuring player data is current. I have just approved about 240 edits that were outstanding, so they will go live over the next few days upon SW checking the data. That is just edits...not ratings...

To say its laughable 10 people would be able to handle it is just ignorant. So your asking 10 forumers to volunteer their time around their life whether they work full time or not, to daily go on to a specific SW rating forum and vote on player ratings until 5 or more agree on an individual rating; a plausible and a more effective way of doing it? Come on now.

Good awareness? well yes those who use the forum and also it would probably only apply to the big leagues but are you sure about say Bolivia or China or Israel or Poland? Are you as confident in being aware what the ratings should be? You only have to go on SW and read the comments boxes on players to see some of the absolute nonsense people think they should be rated.

And yes it would be unfair! How would you feel if someone in your favourite GW had the jump on every single high level riser and hoovered them all up? You would feel cheated no? Thats why i made the point that if you wanted to volunteer i would expect you would have to give up your clubs and forum access, purely to avoid such a situation.

Ok, let me set you (or anyone to be fair) a task. Go and review a couple leagues, say Peru and Ukraine and come back with every players new rating.

Whilst your at it, please compile all missing players, player transfers to be done if any & position edits.

Time it to see how long it takes you.

Well' date=' I don't recall it being as bad as it is now[/b']. If there was a period where forumers did do the ratings, that was probably when we knew what leagues were being reviewed next.

I'd like to hear from someone working for SM...

Thanks for the reply' date=' [b']I really don't understand why they won't communicate the procedure or the relationship between SW and SM. They outsourced the database to SW so to say it's not SM responsibility is ludicrous.

My original question may have been a bit flippant but my point is that there are many SM/SW employees who may already have this advantage, we just dont know who they are. We have SM Dev Steven posting that he would like to improve things because he is a manager like us, why doesn't he have to give up his team's?

We don't know how many people have advance knowledge! Whats the difference between a forumer and a SW employee? As a SW Administrator, when you have approved a change/admission can you not buy/sell the player before it goes through if it effects your squad?

So in answer to your question, would I accept a few other people having advanced knowledge to get the database anywhere near up to date and improve it ? YES !!!

In response to your other point, I agree, it has become more difficult to play this game. But it's not through design, its through expanding the database and not having a plan to resource it, that's basic business incompetence!

This ^^^^^^^^^^

Spot on points especialy those in bold.

Anyone thinking the game is better off today than what it was pre SW and pre when they couldn't be arsed to do reviews often, either didn't play the game back when the review system was decent (not great but decent) and/or has some higher than average affiliation to SM/SW.

Can anyone out there who doesn't fit the description above defend why it is better now?

In two years I'm yet to see anyone. That in itself is telling :rolleyes:

My original question may have been a bit flippant but my point is that there are many SM/SW employees who may already have this advantage' date=' we just dont know who they are. We have SM Dev Steven posting that he would like to improve things because he is a manager like us, why doesn't he have to give up his team's?

[/quote']

Could be the case, but certainly in all the GWs i play and GC1, cant say id even imagine any of the SM/SW are involved in them, unless Steve (Teb) was! Look at GC1, his squad is immense, and im pretty sure he used to be a red on the forum. Not that im calling foul play on his part, but all im saying is take a look.

Yeah i could buy/sell a player but everything i approve is visible to all the following on SW under recent changes, i dont have any advantage as i have no idea if a rating will change. Im being 100% honest here!

Could be like if you work for the National Lottery, you cant play it, whats not to say SM/SW staff cant play the game? But as you say Steven admits he is a manager. Maybe there are SM inclusive game worlds. But we dont know do we.

Ok thats your opinion you would be comfortable with it, i certainly wouldnt.

and just to highlight this from a post Dev Steven made:

Next week the Single Player demo will move into Alpha and at the end of October / start of November it will then be moved into Beta and opened up to all of our community. We're really excited about this new project and we've made a game that you'll all enjoy and will be able to play anytime and anywhere. We've been testing out a new match engine in this game and once we're happy with it, we'll then roll it out in the Multiplayer.

After seeing a few comments in our communications over the past few months, I will state that the Multiplayer won't be abandoned once the Single Player is in Beta, we'll be turning our attention back to the Multiplayer in terms of development and continuing to make it an excellent community driven game. Therefore it's apt to finish on the following which I posted yesterday in another thread, "Soccer Manager was built by our community - in terms of why and how it launched, grew and currently operates. This is still the case and nothing has changed."

Spot on points especialy those in bold.

Anyone thinking the game is better off today than what it was pre SW and pre when they couldn't be arsed to do reviews often' date=' either didn't play the game back when the review system was decent (not great but decent) and/or has some higher than average affiliation to SM/SW.

Can anyone out there who doesn't fit the description above defend why it is better now?

In two years I'm yet to see anyone. That in itself is telling :rolleyes:[/quote']

but your calling for a more up to date rating system yet pre SW leagues were neglected for years!!! the database is by far better off, which is the aim of SW how many times does it have to be repeated...

sigh, yes lets just go back to the days of predictability, outlining for everyone who to buy so you dont have to give a tinkers cuss about managing your finances because whoopee its all laid out in front of you to make easy money, create super squads and kill gameworlds. Its trying to be a management sim, not a 'trading card' game

im done here. boring

;3003894']but your calling for a more up to date rating system yet pre SW leagues were neglected for years!!! the database is by far better off' date=' which is the aim of SW how many times does it have to be repeated...

sigh, yes lets just go back to the days of predictability, outlining for everyone who to buy so you dont have to give a tinkers cuss about managing your finances because whoopee its all laid out in front of you to make easy money, create super squads and kill gameworlds. Its trying to be a management sim, not a 'trading card' game

im done here. boring[/quote']

I don't ever expect to receive an unbiased opinion from you, considering how many hours you have invested in SW.

;3003894']im done here. boring

You just sound childish. I guess your frustrated as you appear to be fighting against the tide, where no one agree's with your point of view on this matter...it might just be because your wrong.

I don't ever expect to receive an unbiased opinion from you' date=' considering how many hours you have invested in SW.

You just sound childish. I guess your frustrated as you appear to be fighting against the tide, where no one agree's with your point of view on this matter...it might just be because your wrong.[/quote']

Couldn't have put it better myself... Brick Wall!!

;3003894']but your calling for a more up to date rating system yet pre SW leagues were neglected for years!!! the database is by far better off' date=' which is the aim of SW how many times does it have to be repeated...

im done here. boring[/quote']

Sorry but you are twisting the truth to make pre SW sound worse than it was which isn't true. Yes some countries did get neglected and missed for 2-3 years, the likes of South Africa and its kind of equivelent standard. But by and large most of the countries top tier standard of football got looked at wholey within about a year or so. Some even got looked at a couple of times within a year.

Yes the second tiers and below of these countries were perhaps reviewed randomly every few years but by and large I'm willing to bet most SM users did and still do mainly use players from the top tiers of countries and if given the choice would rather go back to the old way of the reviewing things than have the farce that it has become.

I do agree with you that telling people what was to come made the game easier and was unnecessary but what has replaced the old system has been a huge backward step so far. Its no wonder they are pushing the single player as they would probably love the multiplayer to die its death as its a beast that they just can't control nowadays due to the size of the ever expanding database.

To say that the database is better off now is ridiculous. Just because there are more players on it, perhaps even more players that have their profile and rating correct though it doesn't look like it, it doesn't mean the database as a whole is in better shape. It's a pretty safe bet to say based on percent the database if more out of date than its ever been with each day the problem getting worse.

Finally from what I remember looking at your profile a couple of years ago when this line of discussion first kicked off I noticed that you hadn't being playing the game long enough to remember when the old rating system worked better. Most of your experience was when SM couldn't be arsed to do it very well so SW might well look an improvement to you. That's not your fault but it doesn't make SW an improvement on what was the game either.

Why does no one else come on defending SW and saying how much better the database and by extension the game is now? When its just you saying its better and lots of people (some longer time players) saying its worse do you really think you are right?

Sorry but you are twisting the truth to make pre SW sound worse than it was which isn't true. Yes some countries did get neglected and missed for 2-3 years' date=' the likes of South Africa and its kind of equivelent standard. But by and large most of the countries top tier standard of football got looked at wholey within about a year or so. Some even got looked at a couple of times within a year.

Yes the second tiers and below of these countries were perhaps reviewed randomly every few years but by and large I'm willing to bet most SM users did and still do mainly use players from the top tiers of countries and if given the choice would rather go back to the old way of the reviewing things than have the farce that it has become.

I do agree with you that telling people what was to come made the game easier and was unnecessary but what has replaced the old system has been a huge backward step so far. Its no wonder they are pushing the single player as they would probably love the multiplayer to die its death as its a beast that they just can't control nowadays due to the size of the ever expanding database.

To say that the database is better off now is ridiculous. Just because there are more players on it, perhaps even more players that have their profile and rating correct though it doesn't look like it, it doesn't mean the database as a whole is in better shape. It's a pretty safe bet to say based on percent the database if more out of date than its ever been with each day the problem getting worse.

Finally from what I remember looking at your profile a couple of years ago when this line of discussion first kicked off I noticed that you hadn't being playing the game long enough to remember when the old rating system worked better. Most of your experience was when SM couldn't be arsed to do it very well so SW might well look an improvement to you. That's not your fault but it doesn't make SW an improvement on what was the game either.

Why does no one else come on defending SW and saying how much better the database and by extension the game is now? When its just you saying its better and lots of people (some longer time players) saying its worse do you really think you are right?[/quote']

Again, Totally agree with what 87+ says above..... and one more point a huge amount of previous critics of SM's inability/ paralysis to deal with player ratings, have voted with their wallets/time & left the game & forum altogether. Sad the way this aspect of the game has been ruined! Yes when I first played SM & for at least a couple of years the ratings were done much much much better. You would log-on with excitement & hope certain players might have been re-rated. That hope/ excitement has TOTALLY DISAPPEARED as players are left for literally years without being re-rated.

Riferimento: Re: Vast improvement of Soccerwiki needed

Sorry but you are twisting the truth to make pre SW sound worse than it was which isn't true. Yes some countries did get neglected and missed for 2-3 years' date=' the likes of South Africa and its kind of equivelent standard. But by and large most of the countries top tier standard of football got looked at wholey within about a year or so. Some even got looked at a couple of times within a year.

Why does no one else come on defending SW and saying how much better the database and by extension the game is now? When its just you saying its better and lots of people (some longer time players) saying its worse do you really think you are right?[/quote']

Totally agree.

Not the place but Mangala played only about 50 times in 3 years in the Portuguese league, won noting of significance last year and never even won a Portuguese cup or any European competition in his 3 years there and 3 meager caps for a poor french side pre world cup and didn't play one minute at the world cup

Criscito has 22 caps for italy

& Jagielka 32 english caps

I have Mangala in many teams since I bought him when he was added to database but he didn't deserve 90, you can't him 90 based on actual perceived ability as that 's not how the ratings work

But with topics like that' date=' everyone is going to have there own personal opinion & also as there never has been any 'fixed' explanation from day 1 on who warrants what rating. I guess its there to give people reasons to debate ratings and also remove making the game far too predictable?

[b']Of course people have different opinions, but if you go to Mangala's profile on soccerwiki, there are dozens and dozens complaining about his rating and that he deserves to be higher.

I wouldn't consider players like Criscito & Jagielka "winners". Apparently they're regarded as better than someone who has just become the most expensive center back in world football, was instrumental in helping Porto win league & domestic titles, and was outstanding in the majority of their Europa League matches - hence the eventual transfer to the English champions.

It's not just me who is perplexed by this - many others around the world are too.[/b]

hat-tip to jmh saw your post after

;3003883'] Good awareness? well yes those who use the forum and also it would probably only apply to the big leagues but are you sure about say Bolivia or China or Israel or Poland? Are you as confident in being aware what the ratings should be? You only have to go on SW and read the comments boxes on players to see some of the absolute nonsense people think they should be rated.

And yes it would be unfair! How would you feel if someone in your favourite GW had the jump on every single high level riser and hoovered them all up? You would feel cheated no? Thats why i made the point that if you wanted to volunteer i would expect you would have to give up your clubs and forum access' date=' purely to avoid such a situation.

Ok, let me set you (or anyone to be fair) a task. Go and review a couple leagues, say Peru and Ukraine and come back with every players new rating.

Whilst your at it, please compile all missing players, player transfers to be done if any & position edits.

Time it to see how long it takes you.[/quote']

I'd argue that those leagues are easier to review. You're going to have more people upset with how you rate the big leagues. I'd review those small leagues, going off statistics alone. If you really want me to do a small league to prove it, I will.

Do you have the ability to make updates to everything besides rating? I'm starting to think you control ratings too. You make changes on SW and then wait for someone from SM to put them through?

I'd argue that those leagues are easier to review. You're going to have more people upset with how you rate the big leagues. I'd review those small leagues' date=' going off statistics alone. If you really want me to do a small league to prove it, I will.

[b']Do you have the ability to make updates to everything besides rating? I'm starting to think you control ratings too. You make changes on SW and then wait for someone from SM to put them through?[/b]

Ask Argala, couple of pages back....

Soccer Wiki wont be binned as the new match engine is based on using the player stats as well as an overall rating, how to get a balance with soccer wiki that suits everyone im not so sure, as it was very predictable before 5 days before say the EPL changes there would be about 20 threads a day asking who to buy and everyone would be buying up the risers, boring! but agree the system on how players rise needs tweeking:D

Soccer Wiki wont be binned as the new match engine is based on using the player stats as well as an overall rating' date=' how to get a balance with soccer wiki that suits everyone im not so sure, as it was very predictable before 5 days before say the EPL changes there would be about 20 threads a day asking who to buy and everyone would be buying up the risers, boring! but agree the system on how players rise needs tweeking:D[/quote']

I don't understand why people have a problem with the predictability of everyone knowing when a league is about to be reviewed? Some sense that it's not fair that people who haven't gone through the trouble of scouting are able to buy players just before they rise?

In competitive leagues the likely risers are snapped up by people who are scouting on a regular basis, generally long before any review takes place. Not sure what you find "boring" about the whole process? If people are able to snap up risers in league's where know one cares then who's bothered by that?

I spend an irrational amount of time scouting and my only concern is that a player gets the increase they deserve, it doesn't matter what format they use just aslong as it actually happens, and on a regular basis.

It looks like they may have reverted back to the reviewing league by league and i hope that's the case, it may not be perfect but compared to what we have been subjected to recently it's a step back in the right direction.