matadomance94

Re: question on players

will they all rise? or not?

Ginter 88

Blind 89

mangala 89

Cahill 91

Boateng 91

In the next rating review, I think Ginter will get an +1 to 89, Blind will eventually get his 90, but it depends on Man Utd's real life form and his game time. Mangala is a certain to get 90 after his crazy money move, maybe 91 if he nails down a starting place. Cahill deserves to stay 91 imo, and Boateng should make 92 in a very impressive Bayern team which should dominate German football and go far in the Champions league. Just my opinion. Hope it helps :)

Re: question on players

In the next rating review' date=' I think Ginter will get an +1 to 89, Blind will eventually get his 90, but it depends on Man Utd's real life form and his game time. Mangala is a certain to get 90 after his crazy money move, maybe 91 if he nails down a starting place. Cahill deserves to stay 91 imo, and Boateng should make 92 in a very impressive Bayern team which should dominate German football and go far in the Champions league. Just my opinion. Hope it helps :)[/quote']

thanks! boateng was my only big big question, also. do you think you could see him staying too? or is he a 100% rise?