Current Multiplayer Problems & Solutions

I know I may be repeating some of what I said yesterday in this post but there's no harm in reiterating some points.

I said earlier in the year that this is going to be a big year for us and I still stand by that. We've got the right people backing the company in Merica. We're delighted to have Mike Hayes (ex CEO of Sega Europe / America) on our board as his experience and leadership will be invaluable. Matt Eyre (ex Brand / Marketing Director at Sega and also worked for EA) has also come on board and again his experience will be invaluable. We've also got a new Exec Chair, Nick Wheelwright (ex CEO of Code Masters) and we've made the right decision in appointing him. Again his experience will be invaluable and his track record speaks for itself.

As some of you would've noticed from our Studio page, we've been recruiting over the course of the past few months to help drive our new project forward and also to carry out further development of our current offering.

We're definitely heading in the right direction and now have an excellent team to deliver what will be two free games, a Single Player & Multiplayer, and also address the concerns that you have been flagged up over the course of the year.

Next week the Single Player demo will move into Alpha and at the end of October / start of November it will then be moved into Beta and opened up to all of our community. We're really excited about this new project and we've made a game that you'll all enjoy and will be able to play anytime and anywhere. We've been testing out a new match engine in this game and once we're happy with it, we'll then roll it out in the Multiplayer.

After seeing a few comments in our communications over the past few months, I will state that the Multiplayer won't be abandoned once the Single Player is in Beta, we'll be turning our attention back to the Multiplayer in terms of development and continuing to make it an excellent community driven game.

Soccer Manager was built by our community - in terms of why and how it launched, grew and currently operates. This is still the case and nothing has changed. Due to this we'd like to know what you think are the current problems with the Multiplayer and also help propose the solutions to them.

For example it could be the user interface, the database / Soccer Wiki, cheating / SMFA, Game World economies, the transfer market, player hogging, hard to find which Game Worlds your friends are in as a new user etc. On the other hand you might suggest stripping out certain elements of the site / game etc for example Walls on your Profile or to make a better app.

Please be honest, brutal if you like and all that we ask in return is that your posts adhere to the "New Thread and Posting Guidelines" and if they don't, they'll be deleted as we don't want the genuine feedback to get lost.

I'll sign off by saying once again that the idea of this thread is to address what you think are the current problems with the Multiplayer and also help propose the solutions to them. It isn't to offer suggestions for new features, for example squad numbers or youth / reserve leagues.

Thanks in advance to those of you who contribute.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Current Multiplayer Problems & Solutions First and last issue i would like to report here is SM ignoring community opinion on key problems. I know you probably think your thread here contrad

Re: Current Multiplayer Problems & Solutions As i thought... nothing is being done. GUYS stop falling to these eluding tactics, its all to defraud us. FACT, SM has taken steps to automatize mul

Re: Current Multiplayer Problems & Solutions

That's good news that you will be looking into multiplayer issues again soon, personally I would like to have the reserve leagues added and maybe even go as far as allowing managers to actually manage those teams if it were possible. (Like someone can manage Real Madrid and then a different manager can manage Real Madrid B)

Cheating needs to be sorted out and by removing the 'offer club feature' may help out a lot, as a lot of cheating takes place using this feature. Possibly adding features to deter people from cheating such as club sanctions, which I brought up in a post the other day. Link -http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=171103.

I would also like to see stadium building added into the multiplayer game, so people that build up smaller teams can actually compete financially and that the finances are reworked to reward the clubs that are performing well, not the big clubs who finish 10th and can still buy a couple of 95 rated players. :)

Riferimento: Current Multiplayer Problems & Solutions

IMHO multiplayer must have priority.

I'm very disappointed that you have neglected/ignored some problems on multiplayer. Don't you understand that people have spent money and money to play together, opening new worlds and inviting friends.

Me and other players were expecting a substantial improvement in the game engine.

Example:

we have played some time ago a friendly match.

I played with Real madrid with a poor formation versus a monster team 95+

BdHM5.jpg

yEPNx.jpg

the screen is in Italian, but I think you can understand the meaning.

95 vs 80 for a ridicolous nonsense result.

IMHO, your strength should be the multiplayer mode, and not a browser version of Football Manager.

I hope you can work better in this direction. I like the idea of the single player mode, but we prefer to spend time with friends with multiplayer.

Good work and thanks for letting us updated

First and last issue i would like to report here is SM ignoring community opinion on key problems.

I know you probably think your thread here contradicts what I'm saying, but think harder... Suggestion/Improvement threads theres plenty, still you've have systematically managed to deliver a less appealing end product.

I have been playing since 2008 and witnessed many changes to the game, many of them small improvements, cosmetics which made the game in general feel better, but on the issues that really matter such as Ratings, Transfer market, Cheating its just been a turn for the worse. Forever we have been battling these issues yet stubbornly you keep pushing these systems (soccerwiki, smfa) that obviously don't work, that came to be when there was no need.

I understand the urge of creating a self-sustaining game, heck i'd also like to sit at home all day while the 'community' does the work for me and keeps money flowing into my pocket, but clearly this is not getting anywhere. I remember this forum before Soccerwiki, the rating threads, discussions, now it turned into an eerie place, abandoned, with no engagement. You probably know it better than me having access to all the numbers.

Every business man knows growth is the only way to success, I'm glad your company is doing well and has set an high aim, congrats. But what about us, setting automated responses (or no response at all) to our long struggle with cheaters is not the answer. Creating a passive system for ratings when it should be exactly the opposite is not the answer. The constant drive to rise the value of play money, the numerous ridiculous changes for this effect are not the answer. These are straight forward issues you continued to ignore our voice, Soccermanager multiplayer, Soccermanager, has lost something because of it.

I ask please take a step back and reconsider some of these issues. Soccerwiki failed. SMFA failed. Bring the Soccermanager deskman back into the equation. It was good enough.

I'll sign off by saying once again that the idea of this thread is to address what you think are the current problems with the Multiplayer and also help propose the solutions to them. It isn't to offer suggestions for new features' date=' for example squad numbers or youth / reserve leagues.

Thanks in advance to those of you who contribute.[/quote']

OK, you said be brutal so here is my top 3 issues with the Multiplayer game.

Communication

This is the first thing that needs improving. I have been playing since 2008 and back then we used to get regular game updates and posts on the forum that actually answered questions. The only communication we have seen over the past few years is devs coming on the Forum/Facebook/Twitter to give generic answers to questions, for example - "Ratings are determined by the community and transfered from SW". This is the stock answer to any ratings questions and no explanation of - how it works, when we will see improvements, why we sometimes see league by league then it goes back to random etc...

This must be the fourth time I have seen a Dev on the forum ask for suggestions of what to improve and they have recieved many replies. In one we were asked to name the top issues and these would be fed back to the developers, all that happened from these posts was the Generic reply of "we are working on this issue and this will be communicated in due course", did anything change? No it didnt, so please excuse me if I take your post with a pinch of salt.

Player Ratings

This has been debated on many threads. Whether it is done 'league by league' or 'randomly by SW' is not the issue. The issue is that there are now less players having their ratings changed per day. Going back a few years we used to see 4/5 teams done per day (approx 100 players), now it can be anything from 15 to 50. With an ever expanding number of teams and players, the accuracy of the database is worse than at any point. We were told SW would improve the issue, there has been no improvement since it started. The USP of this game is that its based on real life players and also their current form, this makes the current position laughable.

The other issue that the slowness of ratings causes is that it makes it virtually impossble to improve a small team in a reasonable time frame. The league by league method was supposedly removed to stop players making a quick killing by getting risers from the forum when a league was announced. Whether you agree with this or not, because of the financial restrictions, the only way a small team can improve is by buying and selling players. If you buy a riser and they dont get the ratings rise they deserve before concerns force you to sell them, the club cannot move forward. This has removed one way of playing the game which many SM'ers enjoyed. I have seen many players leave and I myself have let my Gold Membership run out because of it.

Match Engine

Another issue which has been debated on many threads with feedback given to Devs when prompted. It must be 4 years since we were told a 2D pitch was coming 'soon' along with improvements to the match day experience, very little has changed. Again you give no time frame to when we could see it in the Multiplayer.

I agree that shock results can happen in real life but not in the frequency we see on SM. Tactics etc do make a difference with the current Match Engine but not to the point where a weak team can do well in a competitive Game World, hence my point above about improving a small team.

I apologise if this turned into a rant but I feel that a few years back that SM was a fantastic game. You say in your post that it was grown with the community, I feel you lost sight of that in the last few years and treated us with disdain with the lack of explanations and general communication. You appear to have over reached yourselves by trying to expand too quickly (Single Player, expanding the Database etc.) and forgot the consumer (we are consumers because we paid for Gold Membership).

This forum has also suffered because many long term contributors have left because of the above.

Do I expect the Multiplayer to improve soon? Will the posts on this thread make a difference? Will we get constructive replies? On past experiences I doubt it, hence my signature.

Riferimento: Re: Current Multiplayer Problems & Solutions

OK' date=' you said be brutal so here is my top 3 issues with the Multiplayer game.

[b']Communication[/b]

This is the first thing that needs improving. I have been playing since 2008 and back then we used to get regular game updates and posts on the forum that actually answered questions. The only communication we have seen over the past few years is devs coming on the Forum/Facebook/Twitter to give generic answers to questions, for example - "Ratings are determined by the community and transfered from SW". This is the stock answer to any ratings questions and no explanation of - how it works, when we will see improvements, why we sometimes see league by league then it goes back to random etc...

This must be the fourth time I have seen a Dev on the forum ask for suggestions of what to improve and they have recieved many replies. In one we were asked to name the top issues and these would be fed back to the developers, all that happened from these posts was the Generic reply of "we are working on this issue and this will be communicated in due course", did anything change? No it didnt, so please excuse me if I take your post with a pinch of salt.

Player Ratings

This has been debated on many threads. Whether it is done 'league by league' or 'randomly by SW' is not the issue. The issue is that there are now less players having their ratings changed per day. Going back a few years we used to see 4/5 teams done per day (approx 100 players), now it can be anything from 15 to 50. With an ever expanding number of teams and players, the accuracy of the database is worse than at any point. We were told SW would improve the issue, there has been no improvement since it started. The USP of this game is that its based on real life players and also their current form, this makes the current position laughable.

The other issue that the slowness of ratings causes is that it makes it virtually impossble to improve a small team in a reasonable time frame. The league by league method was supposedly removed to stop players making a quick killing by getting risers from the forum when a league was announced. Whether you agree with this or not, because of the financial restrictions, the only way a small team can improve is by buying and selling players. If you buy a riser and they dont get the ratings rise they deserve before concerns force you to sell them, the club cannot move forward. This has removed one way of playing the game which many SM'ers enjoyed. I have seen many players leave and I myself have let my Gold Membership run out because of it.

Match Engine

Another issue which has been debated on many threads with feedback given to Devs when prompted. It must be 4 years since we were told a 2D pitch was coming 'soon' along with improvements to the match day experience, very little has changed. Again you give no time frame to when we could see it in the Multiplayer.

I agree that shock results can happen in real life but not in the frequency we see on SM. Tactics etc do make a difference with the current Match Engine but not to the point where a weak team can do well in a competitive Game World, hence my point above about improving a small team.

I apologise if this turned into a rant but I feel that a few years back that SM was a fantastic game. You say in your post that it was grown with the community, I feel you lost sight of that in the last few years and treated us with disdain with the lack of explanations and general communication. You appear to have over reached yourselves by trying to expand too quickly (Single Player, expanding the Database etc.) and forgot the consumer (we are consumers because we paid for Gold Membership).

This forum has also suffered because many long term contributors have left because of the above.

Do I expect the Multiplayer to improve soon? Will the posts on this thread make a difference? Will we get constructive replies? On past experiences I doubt it, hence my signature.

That's all 3 areas where the game needs improvement ugrently. Well said Rilo.

Many thanks to those of you have have taken the time to provide feedback in this thread as well as several others that I have come across on the forum. This will be used along with other feedback from our communications to help address current problems with the multiplayer. I'll continue to read your posts like I have done in the past. From this I will put together a presentation for management on what you and I believe to be the current problems (as I am viewing this as a gamer as i'm a long term manager like you). This will result in the correct things being addressed going forward.

Nice to see SM got good investment, also nice to see a possible chance of getting some of the problems fixed as there are a few.

• My recent problem I have found is that my enjoyment of buying up a talent or two from the newcomers has completely disappeared in both the 100% full forum set-ups that I am involved in, as explained in the thread below something needs to be done about the difference clubs chairmans allow people to bid on newcomers/youngsters, it used to be one of the parts of the game I enjoyed but with these new manufactured clubs( clubs that have sold all their high rated players so as to be able to outbid everyone else for newcomers) it is impossible to even bid against them as shown in the example where I could bid max 2.1 million and they could bid 7.9 million for a 76 rated player), now all I see is player 7000 etc as I can't even be bothered to use the update for players anymore due to the futile attempts to buy any of them.

http://forum.soccermanager.com/showthread.php?t=171072

• The match engine need to be fixed but that is already well documented, I like the promise of a new engine going to be rolled out in multiplayer after it has been tested out on the single player but I am still dubious whether we will finally get a new match engine due to the previous promises of a new match engine coming soon, I think four Christmases have passed since them so you can understand why I am still pessimistic.

• I am a fan of the concerns as it at least helps to stop the massively oversized clubs that ruin set-ups, I do think a small addition of a percentage of games played since last concerns count could be added to player statistics and a clearer definition of how much percentage of games a player needs to play before concerns level will rise would be helpful.

• The squad size allowed should be cut to 100 as that is plenty enough for a 25 man first team and 75 man reserve,youth team academy, reasons are quite obvious and you would have to think SM think the same as they have tried to put measures in to stop this i.e increasing concerns, increasing wages of youngsters etc, my thought are that SM didn't just want to introduce a massive cut in squad sizes all in the one big bang, I am hoping that these new concerns and wages have whittled most of the clubs that have the 250? players down a bit so as a curb on the squad size could now be easier implemented.

There are plenty of more things that need fixed but this will do me for now, I was going to add in something about the current ratings system but who knows where to start with that, is it SM or SW that does the ratings, should there be a schedule to let people know roughly when and what countries leagues are being rated or does anyone even know nowadays?Also somehow fixing the gold manager gameworlds but they seem to be a lost cause nowadays with usually less than 30 clubs left after the first season is done, I am still a gold manager but I am very dubious if I will renew when it runs out, I asked myself the other day what benefits am I getting from being a gold manager compared to just being a free user? And I found myself struggling to find any, even without the gold manager I have adequate amount of club slots, I do not partake in the failed GC's and even now my last benefit of being able to play in SMFA Cup/Shield games is being ruined, I look across the 100% filled forum gameworlds that I am involved in and when I am playing in the SMFA games it is not like before as very few managers in the gameworlds are now gold members so it is just like playing against an unmanaged side, so what am I benefiting from paying for gold membership? Nothing really.

Hopefully with the new investment in SM and new blood in the boardroom etc someone can start putting Soccer Manager back in the right groove as it is not a very enjoyable experience playing the compared to before, it has been sliding slowly downwards for a few years in my enjoyment and satisfaction levels, I know I do not stand alone in this feeling, I would guess if you done a satisfaction survey/poll of every SM user whether that be free or paying customer there would be less than 50% that were satisfied with their game experience and I think that figure would drop substantially if you did that poll based on how satisfied you were with your gold membership package as is.

Many thanks to those of you have have taken the time to provide feedback in this thread as well as several others that I have come across on the forum. This will be used along with other feedback from our communications to help address current problems with the multiplayer. I'll continue to read your posts like I have done in the past. From this I will put together a presentation for management on what you and I believe to be the current problems (as I am viewing this as a gamer as i'm a long term manager like you). This will result in the correct things being addressed going forward.

This is most encouraging to hear. If the ratings system is sorted quickly i would even consider getting a gold membership again. Hopefully this will be sorted soon as i know a lot of managers are quitting. As i have siad on many other threads, the only reason why i have not left completely is because of the amount of time it's taken me to build my teams. Please, please, please let us know any information you have with any ratings discussions you have with the SM Management.

Always people complaining about slowliness of SW' date=' and the few admins left have to face this message every freaking time.

[img']http://i62.tinypic.com/amdtvm.jpg[/img]

We're fed up with this. Seriously. Remove it NOW.

27 days and counting since I added the last player, and still this message, every day. 87 days and counting since I added the last referee, and still have this message. We have a ridicously patchy database, Steven, wake up and change something there. AND STOP GIVING US STOCK ANSWERS, it's even more annoying than being ignored.

Note well: I edited at least a couple of times this post as was pretty ruder.

OK' date=' you said be brutal so here is my top 3 issues with the Multiplayer game.

[b']Communication[/b]

Player Ratings

Match Engine

This!

Hopefully with the new investment in SM and new blood in the boardroom etc someone can start putting Soccer Manager back in the right groove as it is not a very enjoyable experience playing the compared to before' date=' it has been sliding slowly downwards for a few years in my enjoyment and satisfaction levels, I know I do not stand alone in this feeling, I would guess if you done a satisfaction survey/poll of every SM user whether that be free or paying customer there would be less than 50% that were satisfied with their game experience and I think that figure would drop substantially if you did that poll based on how satisfied you were with your gold membership package as is.[/quote']

And this!

Checking SM now for me just isn't enjoyable anymore. Logging in and seeing any player rating changes and other news as well as results is rare. It's like checking Emails. Plus I'm sick of the Bot responses telling me the same thing. Or bugs being closed without a response.

Sort it out!!!

Riferimento: Current Multiplayer Problems & Solutions

Two weeks have passed and only few people have contributed to suggest some answers. I believe that many users are tired of not seeing improvements.

In May Real Madrid has won the Champions League, in July Germany has won the World Cup. All championships are finished. Why rating has not changed in October? What are you waiting for?

Re: Riferimento: Current Multiplayer Problems & Solutions

Two weeks have passed and only few people have contributed to suggest some answers. I believe that many users are tired of not seeing improvements.

In May Real Madrid has won the Champions League' date=' in July Germany has won the World Cup. All championships are finished. Why rating has not changed in October? What are you waiting for?[/quote']

duh maybe December when it was usually done

;3003864']duh maybe December when it was usually done

Why the attitude?

Where does it tell him they will be done in December. Last 2 times it has taken Dec to Feb to get the big leagues done! Will it be by league by league? Why can't some of them have been done randomly, especially for a 1 off like the World Cup, a few players have been.

Think your comment was a bit harsh considering the lack of communication about ratings from SM.

Why the attitude?

Where does it tell him they will be done in December. Last 2 times it has taken Dec to Feb to get the big leagues done! Will it be by league by league? Why can't some of them have been done randomly' date=' especially for a 1 off like the World Cup, a few players have been.

Think your comment was a bit harsh considering the lack of communication about ratings from SM.[/quote']

Yeah agreed, he appears to respond in that manner quite often.

my main problem (as mentioned by numerous forumers in ton's of threads/post's) is the player database.

The way I look at it is that if you are baking a cake and get the ingredients wrong, the cake turns out a bit crap. The game is like the cake, and the players are the ingredients. and right know the cake ain't tasting so good.

People need to know how exactly Soccer wiki ties in exactly with the rating aspect of the game. eg. what happens when we suggest a rating change for a player within wiki?

can someone from soccerwiki come on the forum and speak to us? maybe answer some questions, or could someone speak to them on our behalf and actually bring back some answers to our questions?

Why are the admins clueless to what is going on with soccerwiki, of all people us admins should be kept in the loop, maybe then we could even help explain it a bit to other forumers

In the hope that this wasn't yet another thread by a Dev asking what we thought wanted improving which then fizzled out with no feedback, can you please update us.

eg:

How's the presentation going?

Have you presented it? / When will you present it?

What's the top issues you will present?

What was the reaction if you have presented?

What is the timescale for presentation/implementation?

Thanks in advance.

[b']Communication[/b]

Player Ratings

First and last issue i would like to report here is SM ignoring community opinion on key problems.

I know you probably think your thread here contradicts what I'm saying' date=' but think harder... Suggestion/Improvement threads theres plenty, still you've have systematically managed to deliver a less appealing end product.

I have been playing since 2008 and witnessed many changes to the game, many of them small improvements, cosmetics which made the game in general feel better, but on the issues that really matter such as Ratings, Transfer market, Cheating its just been a turn for the worse. Forever we have been battling these issues yet stubbornly you keep pushing these systems (soccerwiki, smfa) that obviously don't work, that came to be when there was no need.

I understand the urge of creating a self-sustaining game, heck i'd also like to sit at home all day while the 'community' does the work for me and keeps money flowing into my pocket, but clearly this is not getting anywhere. I remember this forum before Soccerwiki, the rating threads, discussions, now it turned into an eerie place, abandoned, with no engagement. You probably know it better than me having access to all the numbers.

Every business man knows growth is the only way to success, I'm glad your company is doing well and has set an high aim, congrats. But what about us, setting automated responses (or no response at all) to our long struggle with cheaters is not the answer. Creating a passive system for ratings when it should be exactly the opposite is not the answer. The constant drive to rise the value of play money, the numerous ridiculous changes for this effect are not the answer. These are straight forward issues you continued to ignore our voice, Soccermanager multiplayer, Soccermanager, has lost something because of it.

I ask please take a step back and reconsider some of these issues. Soccerwiki failed. SMFA failed. Bring the Soccermanager deskman back into the equation. It was good enough.[/quote']

This is most encouraging to hear. If the ratings system is sorted quickly i would even consider getting a gold membership again. Hopefully this will be sorted soon as i know a lot of managers are quitting. As i have siad on many other threads' date=' the only reason why i have not left completely is because of the amount of time it's taken me to build my teams. Please, please, please let us know any information you have with any ratings discussions you have with the SM Management.[/quote']

Agree with all that has been said. Honestly didn't SEE THIS THREAD until now because I am so agrieved by how the game has gone downhill in the last 4 years or so. I don't spend other than the minimum amount of time on the forum & game nowadays. Have given up Gold, many GW's & seen countless friends (I do mean friends I knew BEFORE we started 3 GW's to compete against each other) & others "New SM & Forum friends" 90% of whom NO LONGER PLAY NOW!

No: 1 Issue: Player Ratings Extremely & inexcusably Slow!

No: 2 Issue: Player Ratings Extremely & inexcusably Slow!

No: 3 Issue: Player Ratings Extremely & inexcusably Slow!

There are other issues. When a player is finally re-rated & in the past he would recieve his full entitlement as soon as he desrved it not anymore. Example Player should Rise from 76 to 82 (In the past he would) NOW he gets it in small increments ie 76 to 78, then say a year later 78 to 80, Then a say another year later 80 to 82. By now he actually should be 86 on the old method! Again there seems to be a deliberate effort to slow-down the rating system! Someone IN SM or SW is doing this deliberately & ruining the pace of the game to a snails pace! Boring!

As i thought... nothing is being done. GUYS stop falling to these eluding tactics, its all to defraud us.

FACT, SM has taken steps to automatize multiplayer (SMFA, Soccerwiki, Concerns, endless new Gameworlds, etc...).

FACT, the SM team has been so much involved with single player that they even created a funding campaign to generate extra funds for the development.

FACT, the Beta and Alpha have been out yet cant even change a single rating number of the top teams on the database.

I believe multiplayer has been officially terminated since single player was announced but they have kept it running in order to receive pay to further the single player work. Think about it, 0 has been done for multiplayer since single player, not even proper customer feedback. And think what would happen if they announced the termination of multiplayer... All of us would go, leaving SM with no ad revenue and no gold membership revenue. SM multiplayer (and subsequently single player) would be history.

SM will keep bluffing changes and doing nothing, stringing us along with multiplayer so they can fund the single player.

Steven needs more feedback for a "presentation"... Yeah right, just use the search tool and have a look at the thousands of threads on the subject. Its against forum rules to duplicate posts.

Please be honest' date=' brutal if you like [/quote']

Bearing in mind SM's revenue streams have all come from multiplayer by people who want to play multiplayer and paid money to the company for things like Gold membership, buying GW's, club slots and even the advertising revenue relying on the online footfall of your multiplaying customers.

Bearing in mind these multiplayers (your customers) did this on the good faith that this money would then be reinvested back into the game that they play to improve the game and at the very least not let the game deteriorate, my question is this.

Has the person who decided to spend the aformentioned multiplayer revenue on developing a single player game at the detriment of the multiplayer game been fired yet?

• 2 weeks later...

In the hope that this wasn't yet another thread by a Dev asking what we thought wanted improving which then fizzled out with no feedback' date=' can you please update us.

eg:

How's the presentation going?

Have you presented it? / When will you present it?

What's the top issues you will present?

What was the reaction if you have presented?

What is the timescale for presentation/implementation?

Thanks in advance.[/quote']

I suppose we can now assume that this was indeed yet another thread started by a Dev that includes no feedback :rolleyes:

Well! Will they take THIS opportunity to reply...... to be continued ..... hopefully .... ?????

Why don't they reply? Is it contempt? Are they seriously that busy that to check over a few posts and respond is to much to ask? Is it because they are secretly lizard men and it is extremely difficult to type with claws?