Current Multiplayer Problems & Solutions

Re: Current Multiplayer Problems & Solutions

As I said some months ago' date=' I was fed up with this, and I decreased my activity in SW...A couple of WEEKS ago I had to add a bunch of players, and I'm glad to see that NOTHING changes since the last year.. Still facing the same freaking 20 players message.

Obviously, SW devs claims that they're going to fix something in SW were hot air...

Congratulations guys, keep the good work on (Ironic)[/quote']

Absolutely TOTALLY AGREE. What we were told was a total sham, they've done nothing & probably don't intend to. Nothing changed! Yes I'm on the verge of quitting too...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Current Multiplayer Problems & Solutions First and last issue i would like to report here is SM ignoring community opinion on key problems. I know you probably think your thread here contrad

Re: Current Multiplayer Problems & Solutions As i thought... nothing is being done. GUYS stop falling to these eluding tactics, its all to defraud us. FACT, SM has taken steps to automatize mul

Absolutely TOTALLY AGREE. What we were told was a total sham' date=' they've done nothing & probably don't intend to. Nothing changed! Yes I'm on the verge of quitting too...[/quote']

That really makes me flip out... I'm not speaking about some structural change... You just have to take off this limitation. That's nothing new. I had a chat with Steven 8 (EIGHT) months ago, speaking exactly about that.

This is his answer:

I agree that if someone has been made an admin by us then there shouldn't be any restrictions on how much data they can add / edit.

This private message is written by SM Dev (Steven) and is dated: 07-31-2014, 03:48 PM.

Of course you agree! There're some people (like us admins) doing for you a free job, improving your game with updated infos. SM Database is RIDICOULOUSLY up to date, and is going worse! can you realize it??

Now, Steven, for God sake: assuming that you've some people working on SM codes, there are two options.

A) You never warned them about this 20 players message: in this case, as you repeatedly claim you did and they're going to fix it, you lied to us, who aren't only your clients (I'm gold manager since like forever).. We're also your voulonteer manpower.

B) You warned them, and they couldn't solve a freaking banal limitation which is active for like 20 users (just wondering, I don't know how many admins are left, but really few of us).

In the first case, you're a barker.

In the second case, you're telling us: "I don't have the capacity of supervise my own employees in order to make fix something which takes 5 minutes to get fixed."

What are you trying to tell us?

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

just popped in here to see whats what, seems the same admin struggles Argala.

i just trawled through about 105 new players & 195 edits... prehaps they need another admin?

have to admit ive been off SW for quite a while, prehaps without my incessant editing and additions they could get on with some ratings :D:p

;3071830']just popped in here to see whats what' date=' seems the same admin struggles Argala.

i just trawled through about 105 new players & 195 edits... prehaps they need another admin?

have to admit ive been off SW for quite a while, prehaps without my incessant editing and additions they could get on with some ratings :D:p

There's no need to feel proud. Your contribution have been awful in every way. Hope you never return here.