Bargain buy's

I have found some player's who i believe are great buy's if your looking for a profit or maybe a prospect for the future.

Yves De Witter. He is a 20 yearold goalkeeper for Westerlo who is rated 80. This season he has established himself has their no1 and is ahead of Gaspercic who is rated 85.He has played every minute and i believe he has to rise by atleast 4

Zdenek Kroca is a 27 yearold centreback who has played every minute again, this time for Tescoma Zlin. He is currently rated 76 and is in the team ahead of a defender rated 82,with the rest of the regular's atleast 80,so would expect him to reach atleast 80 also.

Mbaye Leye is a winger on the database yet i think he may be a striker.He play's for Zulte Waregem in Belgium, is 24 year's old and rated 78.He has had more time on the pitch,12 game's and 918 minute's than a striker rated 83 and a striker rated 85,also scoring more goal's,so should get a decent little rise.

Kurtulus Mohamed Ali is in great form this season for Sivasspor,scoring 8 goal's in 11 appearance's,10 start's and 1 off the bench.He has played the same amount as two, 86 rated striker's yet has twice as many goal's as one of them and 4 time's the amount the other has got.He is 33 years old, yet with a rating of just 74 he has to be a superb buy.

Marcos Camozzato is on the database as a right back but is playing left back.

He has played every minute,once again ahead of higher rated player's,this time for Standard Liege who are the only unbeaten team in belgium.He is only rated 76 so i'm predicting an 81 atleast when he is next rated.

Jeremy Sapina has made 10 appearance's this season,all start's for Excelsior Mouscron. The other regular's this season are atleast 82 rated so at 22 year's old he could be a decent prospect and could get a rise of 5-6 as he's only 76 at the moment.

Luiz Henrique. Not sure what's happened with him as he's only rated 72 yet he has played a total of 23 game's this season,21 with 13 start's for Palmeiras and 2 with 1 start for Goias, scoring 2 goal's, and with the brazilian rating's not that long ago i'd have thought he maybe would have been a bit higher.He is on the database as a left back but i think he is a striker,maybe that's why he's so low?

Benoit Lesoimier,on the database as a winger for Clermont and is 24 with a rating of 74. He has made 12 start's this season, with another 2 off the bench and has managed to score 3 goal's.If he carrie's on the way he is then i think he might get a 79 rating when they come round,maybe even an 80.Also for the same team is a player called Franc Chaussidiere who play's for Laval on sm. He is 29 with a rating of just 72 and he has scored 6 goal's in 14 game's, which have all been start's. He has to be underrated for the french second division with that record and i'm predicting a rise of 8 or 9.

Any help on any of these player's would be appreciated as i've not seen them play but by their stat's all look like good buy's.

Re: Bargain buy's

I have found some player's who i believe are great buy's if your looking for a profit or maybe a prospect for the future.

Yves De Witter. He is a 20 yearold goalkeeper for Westerlo who is rated 80. This season he has established himself has their no1 and is ahead of Gaspercic who is rated 85.He has played every minute and i believe he has to rise by atleast 4

Zdenek Kroca is a 27 yearold centreback who has played every minute again' date=' this time for Tescoma Zlin. He is currently rated 76 and is in the team ahead of a defender rated 82,with the rest of the regular's atleast 80,so would expect him to reach atleast 80 also.

Mbaye Leye is a winger on the database yet i think he may be a striker.He play's for Zulte Waregem in Belgium, is 24 year's old and rated 78.He has had more time on the pitch,12 game's and 918 minute's than a striker rated 83 and a striker rated 85,also scoring more goal's,so should get a decent little rise.

Kurtulus Mohamed Ali is in great form this season for Sivasspor,scoring 8 goal's in 11 appearance's,10 start's and 1 off the bench.He has played the same amount as two, 86 rated striker's yet has twice as many goal's as one of them and 4 time's the amount the other has got.He is 33 years old, yet with a rating of just 74 he has to be a superb buy.

He has played every minute,once again ahead of higher rated player's,this time for Standard Liege who are the only unbeaten team in belgium.He is only rated 76 so i'm predicting an 81 atleast when he is next rated.

Jeremy Sapina has made 10 appearance's this season,all start's for Excelsior Mouscron. The other regular's this season are atleast 82 rated so at 22 year's old he could be a decent prospect and could get a rise of 5-6 as he's only 76 at the moment.

Luiz Henrique. Not sure what's happened with him as he's only rated 72 yet he has played a total of 23 game's this season,21 with 13 start's for Palmeiras and 2 with 1 start for Goias, scoring 2 goal's, and with the brazilian rating's not that long ago i'd have thought he maybe would have been a bit higher.He is on the database as a left back but i think he is a striker,maybe that's why he's so low?

Benoit Lesoimier,on the database as a winger for Clermont and is 24 with a rating of 74. He has made 12 start's this season, with another 2 off the bench and has managed to score 3 goal's.If he carrie's on the way he is then i think he might get a 79 rating when they come round,maybe even an 80.Also for the same team is a player called Franc Chaussidiere who play's for Laval on sm. He is 29 with a rating of just 72 and he has scored 6 goal's in 14 game's, which have all been start's. He has to be underrated for the french second division with that record and i'm predicting a rise of 8 or 9.

Any help on any of these player's would be appreciated as i've not seen them play but by their stat's all look like good buy's.[/quote']

They seem interesting , but you could have added this list in the guaranteed risers thread ,

anyway no problem , will look at some of them as they seem saucy :D

Rep for you for your hard work :)

He has played every minute' date='once again ahead of higher rated player's,this time for Standard Liege who are the only unbeaten team in belgium.He is only rated 76 so i'm predicting an 81 atleast when he is next rated.

[/quote']

Marcos Camozzato has done 13 starts in the Belgian league and 2 starts in the Uefa cup . bright one there , although his age might reduce his value but its fine , i think he could rise to early 80's (80-82/83)

Luiz Henrique - this is quite strange , because he did 13 starts , 8 sub appearances for Palmeiras scoring 2 goals . Then later got transfered to Goias during the season and did only 2 appearances . Don't know why SM didn't increase him , maybe they only saw his appearances for Goias , but he deserves to be rated in the 80's maybe like Marcos Camozzato ( in the early 80's) - buy him today as SM might give him a surprise rise tomorrow

Thank's for the replies lad's and also the rep Ahmed,cheer's m8.I would have posted in the other thread but with the lack of information on some of them,i thought it might have been better to start a new one. I think there is a good few £million to be made off these player's so will be watching them with a keen eye. Might sm give him a rating change in the morning? i didn't think they would. Also about Kroca, he seem's to have been first choice for a few season's now so don't know why he's not more like an 80-81,as most first choice's are at that level,any idea's? Mohamed Ali, any idea of what he might rise to? because with his record for a team you rarely hear anything about is fantastic,and that's before we get to his name lol.

I think Marcos Camozzato will go higher than your predictions, He has played every minute this season for the club, which has players rated 89 in it and i see him getting a 85/86 in the belgian changes.

Whilst on the topic of liege, buy a guy which i posted up on here a while back Axel Witsel, he has had 12 starts for the club in the league scoring 3 goals, and he has started both their UEFA cup matches, and from centre midfield, he is only 18 and rated 82! He has played more then Felliani and Defour who are both 19 and rated 88, he scored 2 more goals than defour and 1 less than felliani, he should really rise to at least 87.

Also from Liege is Mbokuani Bezua, who had a large increase last time upto 80, and he will rise again in the next rating changes, has has featured in all 13 games, 9 times as a starter and he has scored 5 goals for the club, he will probably increase to 85ish.

Luiz Henrique is also a very good find and i think he has missed out on the ratings as he changed clubs and sm didnt notice, he should make the low/mid 80's.

There seems to be more than one luiz henrique on the database, and both have played for palmeiras, on guardian unlimited football stats one is born in 1987 and one in 2007, maybe this player is actually the 85 rated one and not the 72 rated one. Heres the page about the guy born in 2007 :confused: He has played 2 matches for palmerias and his age is 0 LMAO:confused: :D

http://touchline.onthespot.co.uk/guardian/StatsCentre.asp?Lang=0&CTID=59&CPID=133&pStr=Player&PLID=206725&TEID=1320

Thank's for the replie's and the help. So what's the score with henrique then?

his he not supposed to be on the game or is he a real payer? The 2 with the same name will have different history's so we should be able to find out if there really is 2 or 1 of them,but if their date of birth's and everything are different then they must be different player's.There's a few Luis Henrique's,maybe there's some mix-up with one of them. I've bought him aswell so hope he's not getting retired soon,or i'll sue the smfa for my £50k back. Anyway the other's should defo rise and time will tell how much they do.

Who does he play for though Teb m8? The stat's on Guardian have everything right for the both of them,apart from the 2007 part. So if i have bought the wrong 1 it's because of the game as he should never have been at Goias,he's only played 3 game's for Palmeiras,whereas the 1 i thought i'd bought played 21 time's for them before he left. As i say,everything matche's up apart from the end of the current Palmeiras player's date of birth, which say's he was born on the 2/7/81 on sm,whilst on Guardian it say's 2/7/2007,so i believe i have either bought the right 1 and he should rise,or the wrong 1 because sm have put them in the wrong club's. Either way i don't think it's my fault and if sm have made a mistake then surely anybody who has bought him on the back of that should have the transfer's reversed. Also, none of them are left back's as 1 is on this game.

• 4 weeks later...

Just thought i would bump this thread as the 2 with the same name have played again. The one at Palmeiras has made a total of 5 appearance's and the one at Goias has made another start. I think sm have moved the wrong player,but i could be wrong because the database remain's the same. If so he should have risen by now if he was left out the last time. As i said,the one at Palmeiras on sm matche's up perfect with the one at Palmeiras in real life apart from the end of their date of birth's so i believe he should rise. Does anybody watch Brazilian football? if so, would you be able to help clear this up pls. Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Krisztián NÉMETH, 19 years old, 81 rating atm, striker

seems to be lighting up liverpools hopes of some fresh new talent, one of the hungarians star players in the 2006 uefa under 17 championship finals. seven goals in 3 matches in the cyprus mini competition. Really consider buying him, 1.9 million atm but expect him to increase, major talk of him joining liverpools first team.

His debut for the reserves saw him score twice in the first half also hitting some of the woodwork. scored 2 more in the match against everton reserves. and a further against middlesborough. Took his team to top of the table.

buy him now, i presume some time soon his time may come to be called up.