The Defence Versus Attack League - Match Reports, Transfers And All Round Banter.

Matt72

Re: The Defence Versus Attack League - Match Reports, Transfers And All Round Banter.

I already have my ideal Hannover 96 line up in mind but I realize it will be difficult to sign all the players I want.

Thanks for setting up this new League Matt. These kind of competitions are IMO so much more interesting than all public Leagues.

Tomorrow, I'll be online at 12.00 BST sharp to build my team. B)

Re: The Defence Versus Attack League - Match Reports, Transfers And All Round Banter.

That is more than clear' date=' mate.

It's very well explained in the 1st post and throughout the thread. ;)[/quote']

I agree mate and Matt has done a great job as usual the intent of my post was just to remind some managers that have been focused on other rules.

Last thing we all want with bidding wars looming is someone to break them.

I agree mate and Matt has done a great job as usual the intent of my post was just to remind some managers that have been focused on other rules.

Last thing we all want with bidding wars looming is someone to break them.

I was actually referring to the DM/AM thingy, sorry! :o

But the nationality rule is also super clear and it's a pretty simple concept to grasp.

Not just is it only one player per nationality but you can only bid on one nationality at any one time. Last thing we need is someone bidding on three Germans for example and forgetting to pull bids.

It will be difficult to keep tabs on but anyone in breach of the rules will be dealt severe punishments.

Not just is it only one player per nationality but you can only bid on one nationality at any one time. Last thing we need is someone bidding on three Germans for example and forgetting to pull bids.

It will be difficult to keep tabs on but anyone in breach of the rules will be dealt severe punishments.

Sure mate, I was aware of that. :)

Esteghal is still not in the game :confused:

Three managers still yet to join. If they have not joined by the time tonight's games have kicked off they will be replaced. 2 managers in particular are notorious for joining late and it smacks of ignorance and lack of commitment to me.

Three managers still yet to join. If they have not joined by the time tonight's games have kicked off they will be replaced. 2 managers in particular are notorious for joining late and it smacks of ignorance and lack of commitment to me.

Agreed

Has bidding started?

I imagine so. Bidding has been active for 35 minutes. I can't get online for any length of time in SM until this evening so I will wait unil then.

Meh.. its just your policy of fooling others.

For all the discussion on DM/AM and other positions I hope managers when bidding remember its only 1 player per nationality !!

Seems people have already forgotten.

Can all managers remember this, i don't really want to get into a bidding war with someone who is hedging there bets by bidding on multiple players of the same nationality.

Can all managers remember this' date=' i don't really want to get into a bidding war with someone who is hedging there bets by bidding on multiple players of the same nationality.[/quote']

Can you name the ones you found doing this please?

Sometimes it may just be an honest mistake and if they see their name here they'll double check

Can you name the ones you found doing this please?

Sometimes it may just be an honest mistake and if they see their name here they'll double check

I sent in game messages to the two I saw, only because they were bidding one players I was.

One has responded and it was a completely honest mistake, the other hasn't just yet.

I even caught myself bidding on two French players after forgetting I had already bid for one :o Took one bid out when I checked to see who I had bids in for though.

Can all managers remember this' date=' i don't really want to get into a bidding war with someone who is hedging there bets by bidding on multiple players of the same nationality.[/quote']

Name and shame them via PM please Jamie.