The Defence Versus Attack League - Match Reports, Transfers And All Round Banter.

Matt72

Re: The Defence Versus Attack League - Match Reports, Transfers And All Round Banter.

Feyenoord look to have entered the fray.

Why can't managers nicely settle on some players instead of constantly changing their minds :mad:

This is going to make my sniping very difficult.

i have started three times in my transfers dealings, doing it by nationalities, then positions, then by age and you cant keep track of everything. I'm scraping my latest bids again and will pick up scraps another day.

i just hope everyone goes easy on those that break the rules when they havnt meant to.

Re: The Defence Versus Attack League - Match Reports, Transfers And All Round Banter.

Right lads, despite having an apology from Shane earlier for not applying for his team he is still yet to apply. I am unable to offer him the job as it says he controls the maximum clubs allowed.

The question is do I now offer it out to someone else? I think 48 hours is more than enough time to accept, though on the flip side he has always been a reliable once he eventually pulls his finger out of his arse.

The question is, do we bring someone else in now or do we wait? I do not want anyone to fall behind in the transfer market.

I have taken the decision to replace ShaneMcG. He has been a reliable guy in my set ups but I can't allow a club to fall behind in the transfer market and have left it as late as I possibly could for him to apply, John was interested but I do not see him online, mainly my fault as I said I would let him know an hour ago but wanted to give Shane the benefit of the doubt.

So at such short notice Cookie has stepped in so we are now full at last.

I have taken the decision to replace ShaneMcG. He has been a reliable guy in my set ups but I can't allow a club to fall behind in the transfer market and have left it as late as I possibly could for him to apply' date=' John was interested but I do not see him online, mainly my fault as I said I would let him know an hour ago but wanted to give Shane the benefit of the doubt.

So at such short notice Cookie has stepped in so we are now full at last.

[/font']

Cheers

manager-new.jpg

The Lille OSC chairman has appointed Cookiemonster as the clubs new manager.

Steps into the size 13 boots ......

[MOVE] now to beat Noisy ;) [/MOVE]

The one transfer with a club is super frustrating with the one Nationality rule...

I actually like it.

I have 17 bids in (all for players with different nationalities).

I'd just have a bit over 1 million if all got accepted.

But those players would allow me to compete and I could still get the squad to 21 players. ;)

I actually like it.

I have 17 bids in (all for players with different nationalities).

I'd just have a bit over 1 million if all got accepted.

But those players would allow me to compete and I could still get the squad to 21 players. ;)

Hmmm 21 players. I'm starting to think that my all out balls on the table strategy might not be the best way forward! I have 11 bids in that cost the same as your 21 haha

Thought I could easily withdraw and raise my Chiellini bid' date=' the second I try to place the new bid, bids got accepted and I couldn't bid anymore :eek::o

Seem to have won pretty much every other accepted bid tho :D[/quote']

Nothing to be proud of blowing 76m on 3 players.

Some really high bids on players out there :(. Well luckily I got Robben uncontested. But that is the only player we will be signing today. Lost every other bid.

Perhaps that is because you have bid conservatively and not like an idiot mate. Curious to see how some are going to fill there squads out after blowing half there budget on 4 players.