The Defence Versus Attack League - Match Reports, Transfers And All Round Banter.

Matt72

Re: The Defence Versus Attack League - Match Reports, Transfers And All Round Banter.

Liverpool have a bid accepted on Hazard and Januzaj. Surely thats wrong? Thorgan Hazard that is.

What is wrong with people? It is bloody easy enough rule to follow. Seems like I have a a right selection of managers in this set up. Some can't follow simple rules which annoys me and others squander half there budget on 4 players whilst that is there perogative it is somewhat idiotic.

Re: The Defence Versus Attack League - Match Reports, Transfers And All Round Banter.

Some really high bids on players out there :(. Well luckily I got Robben uncontested. But that is the only player we will be signing today. Lost every other bid.

I won 1 of my 20 or so contested bids, by 8k. Some prices are nuts, 13M for Willian with other 1 bidder who bid 8M. And there's one manager who has like 500M worth of bids accepted won haha.

I won 1 of my 20 or so contested bids' date=' by 8k. Some prices are nuts, 13M for Willian with other 1 bidder who bid 8M. And there's one manager who has like 500M worth of bids accepted won haha.[/quote']

Hahaha yeah. I actually have the lowest bid in all of my other bids hahah.

Anyways checked all the transfers up till now and only Liverpool seem to have broken the rule with T.Hazard and Januzaj as well as Vargas and Sanchez.

I won 1 of my 20 or so contested bids' date=' by 8k. Some prices are nuts, 13M for Willian with other 1 bidder who bid 8M. And there's one manager who has like 500M worth of bids accepted won haha.[/quote']

Mate patience is the key. One manager has accepted bids on around 12 or 13 players at a price of just under 300m. This is what annoys me, since others will pull there bids knowing they have lost. Until these managers then decide who they do and don't want it ruins it for others who then have to go through the whole bidding process again when they could have possibly won with a second highest bid.

Mate patience is the key. One manager has accepted bids on around 12 or 13 players at a price of just under 300m. This is what annoys me' date=' since others will pull there bids knowing they have lost. Until these managers then decide who they do and don't want it ruins it for others who then have to go through the whole bidding process again when they could have possibly won with a second highest bid.[/font']

Yup that is bound to happen. Happened in the Custom by Ed as well.

What is wrong with people?........ and others squander half there budget on 4 players whilst that is there perogative it is somewhat idiotic.

Haha yeah, but that's part of the game. Managers have to overpay HUGE to get top players. That's why I skipped the crazy Pjanic battle for example.

My star player will be Gotze, I beat the others by 11.8 M :eek:

Not sure but I think the winning Messi bid will be ~100M. :D

Inter captain and Sevilla topscorer are on the plane to Hannover. B)

20 bids won and 2 to go.

The biggest name traveling to Italy are Diego Costa:D:D:cool:, Ivan Rakitic, Wesley Sneijder, Antoine Griezmann and the wonderkid Martin Odegaard!

I would like to see what punishments Matt will set out. There is a good chance that the 2 bids on players of the same nationality go through. Fine if anyone manages to pull their bids before anyone catches them, consider yourself lucky.

If I am found guilty of breaking the rules, let me know, I shall face the music.

Haha yeah' date=' but that's part of the game. Managers have to overpay HUGE to get top players. That's why I skipped the crazy Pjanic battle for example.

My star player will be Gotze, I beat the others by 11.8 M :eek:

Not sure but I think the winning Messi bid will be ~100M. :D

Inter captain and Sevilla topscorer are on the plane to Hannover. B)[/quote']

You paid 41.8 for Gotze ! Wow that is huge !

Delighted to land Ronaldo for 42.1 mil and Muller for 25.1 mil

That's 2 great players and not over paid :P

You have spent a third of your budget on two players. Irrespective of getting them for CV or not' date=' when put in that context you have overpaid.[/font']

Mate patience is the key. One manager has accepted bids on around 12 or 13 players at a price of just under 300m. This is what annoys me' date=' since others will pull there bids knowing they have lost. Until these managers then decide who they do and don't want it ruins it for others who then have to go through the whole bidding process again when they could have possibly won with a second highest bid.[/font']

Yep, is why i dont pull bids unless there are more feasible targets on offer. I only offer what im willing to pay, so if someone offers more not a lot i can do.

You have spent a third of your budget on two players. Irrespective of getting them for CV or not' date=' when put in that context you have overpaid.[/font']

I disagree but everyone is entitled to their opinion....just hope your defence is able to stop them :P

Seb Larsson

Alaixys Romao

Guillermo de Amores

Arda Turan

Gary Cahill

Bran Ivanovic

Will all be moving to Roma. I'm especially happy with the last 3, but a little worried, having no marquee signing.

Looks like I'll be picking up scraps after all the fighting is over.

I had a doubt.

Nurnberg has been bidding on Lichsteiner (91) (D,DM,M®) and Javi Martinez (92) (Primary position D© and not DM© in Martinez' case). Surely thats not allowed? Or am I wrong here?