The Defence Versus Attack League - Match Reports, Transfers And All Round Banter.

Matt72

Re: The Defence Versus Attack League - Match Reports, Transfers And All Round Banter.

All right Huddo' date=' lets bury it Keystone and what's done's done.[/quote']

Kupest I wrote a response that might have appeared briefly but I deleted it when I saw this one. I completely agree.

Lets assume we shook hands electronically and move on. Enjoy the gameworld.

Re: The Defence Versus Attack League - Match Reports, Transfers And All Round Banter.

Daniele de Rossi will be coming back home after a bid worth nearly 19 million was accepted earlier today!

Steven Naismith will also be arriving as a backup striker.

De Rossi is a great signing. I had him shortlisted and then realized couldn't go for him :P.

Kupest I wrote a response that might have appeared briefly but I deleted it when I saw this one. I completely agree.

Lets assume we shook hands electronically and move on. Enjoy the gameworld.

Haha yes, well I din't read it so all fine :P

De Rossi is a great signing. I had him shortlisted and then realized couldn't go for him :P.

Yep, very happy to get him. Especially considering he can slot into defence when needed.

By the way, any idea when the chairman will add to the squad? I'm buying players very slowly and don't want to break any rules.

Are you buying Lavezzi?

And you'll always have a chairman signing players unless you bring in 21 players.

Yep that's me, Lavezzi will play in Hannover this season. B)

I know, I'll sign 21+ players.

Yep' date=' very happy to get him. Especially considering he can slot into defence when needed.

By the way, any idea when the chairman will add to the squad? I'm buying players very slowly and don't want to break any rules.[/quote']

Normally happens before the first friendly? Though would be safer to put in a few 10K bids to cover that part.

Normally happens before the first friendly? Though would be safer to put in a few 10K bids to cover that part.

I don't think it will happen before the first friendlies are announced, but you'll need to have 21 players before that first friendly so the CM will start signing players as soon as the friendlies start approaching I think.

Sorry for not posting a lot, was busy with the transfer madness and didn't really have time to visit the forum.

EDIT: And now that I had time to catch up on the previous pages, good to know I missed all your mockery while I was busy doing my transfers :D I understand some peoples choices are causing some confusion, I had a chat with Matt about it already but if I annoyed anyone else I would be very sorry, so please feel free to let me know, or in fact, please do let me know. I like to think I always played this game fair and square and I wouldn't want my 'reputation' be be blurred by misunderstanding my game plan. I thought about what I did and I don't mind at all explaining a few things to people (or take feedback about making different choices in the future, for that matter).

Club America have had a lot of bids accepted and the best one is Cilliesen, the dutch international keeper, who rose from 87 to 89 just after the bid was accepted.

I presume he will still come to us.

are you sure we will play friendlies?

I thought the first game we play is the first league match.

Club America have had a lot of bids accepted and the best one is Cilliesen' date=' the dutch international keeper, who rose from 87 to 89 just after the bid was accepted.

I presume he will still come to us.

are you sure we will play friendlies?

I thought the first game we play is the first league match.[/quote']

Wow, that's masterclass scouting. :D

Lot of Dutch players got a rise last 1 or 2 weeks. (Manu, Kongolo, Ebecilio, Promes, van Beek........) Have those players in my Hearts of M. teaml. :P

And damn, Henderson down the toilet :mad: but Cabaye (man of the match 2 days ago) is in. :)

Club America have had a lot of bids accepted and the best one is Cilliesen' date=' the dutch international keeper, who rose from 87 to 89 just after the bid was accepted.[/quote']

That's awesome, I was just about to put my bid in for Australian Ryan Thomas when his +4 came in. :(

EDIT: And now that I had time to catch up on the previous pages' date=' good to know I missed all your mockery while I was busy doing my transfers :D I understand some peoples choices are causing some confusion, I had a chat with Matt about it already but if I annoyed anyone else I would be very sorry, so please feel free to let me know, or in fact, please do let me know. I like to think I always played this game fair and square and I wouldn't want my 'reputation' be be blurred by misunderstanding my game plan. I thought about what I did and I don't mind at all explaining a few things to people (or take feedback about making different choices in the future, for that matter).[/quote']

I don't think you have to explain yourself to anybody, I think we were all just curious to see how you complete your team in the end :P

I don't think it will happen before the first friendlies are announced' date=' but you'll need to have 21 players before that first friendly so the CM will start signing players as soon as the friendlies start approaching I think.

Sorry for not posting a lot, was busy with the transfer madness and didn't really have time to visit the forum.

EDIT: And now that I had time to catch up on the previous pages, good to know I missed all your mockery while I was busy doing my transfers :D I understand some peoples choices are causing some confusion, I had a chat with Matt about it already but if I annoyed anyone else I would be very sorry, so please feel free to let me know, or in fact, please do let me know. I like to think I always played this game fair and square and I wouldn't want my 'reputation' be be blurred by misunderstanding my game plan. I thought about what I did and I don't mind at all explaining a few things to people (or take feedback about making different choices in the future, for that matter).[/quote']

It is inevitable managers will go for the same players I also understand people's frustration, just many bids seem to be last minute or when others are sleeping/unable to get online due to work or school commitments. It is these bids that seem a little underhand.

Some transfer news after a while :P

Carlos Tevez joins for 12.5 million

Morgan De Sanctis joins for 4.3 million

Blaszczykowski joins for 11 milion

Those 3 will definitely start.

Add to that a few squad players

Christoph Kramer for 5.3 million

Divock Origi for 3.7 million

Should have a few more accepted bids soon enough. You know what to do SM :P

Really struggling with defenders considering the nationality rules and will probaby have to settle for someone I don't really want.

This is Club America's list of accepted bids and I think we have them all coming to us.

CILLESSEN, Jasper GK 25 89 Ajax 6.8M

SINGH, Amrinder GK 21 64 Pune FC 10k

EVE, Dale GK 19 70 Stoke City 10k

SAVIĆ, Stefan D(RC) 23 88 ACF Fiorentina 7.1M

KRYCHOWIAK, Grzegorz D,DM,M© 24 87 Sevilla 5.5M

SCHÄR, Fabian D(RC) 22 88 FC Basel 8.7M

MUNTARI, Sulley DM©,M(LC) 30 88 5.5M

STEPANENKO, Taras DM,M© 25 87 Shakhtar Donetsk 4.7M

ARÁNGUIZ, Charles DM,AM©,M(RC) 25 87 SC Internacional 5.2M

HENDERSON, Jordan M(RLC),AM© 24 90 10.2M

MENDES, Ryan AM(RLC),F(RL) 24 86 3.4M

AZMOUN, Sardar AM,F© 19 80 Rubin Kazan 2.0M

MARTÍNEZ, Jackson F(RLC) 28 90 FC Porto 13.3M

BATSHUAYI, Michy F© 21 87 5.5M

ERWIN, Lee F© 20 74 Motherwell 360k.

They will join these that have already arrived

MUSA, Ahmed AM(RL),F(RLC) CSKA Moskva 22 89 10.1M

BUSQUETS, Sergio D,DM,M© Barcelona 26 95 33.3M

GONALONS, Maxime D,DM,M© Olympique Lyonnais 25 90 12.1M

BONUCCI, Leonardo D© Free Agent 27 92 13.3M

RODE, Sebastian DM,M© Bayern 24 88 7.0M 4.1M .

7 more bids in and around 7M left if those bids are accepted.

Joe Hart for CV and some random GK who can be replaced at a later date.

A whole host of bids still in which I have withdrawn and increased. 9 players in for around 110m and the way my luck has been I will likely lose out on the remaining ones.

Finally some good transfer news for Chinese team :D

Lloris cemented his place as goalie, while some good natured Canadian dude will try and get minutes in Cup.

Defence was thin so far with only Lulic and Valencia capable of filling in the back four, but arrivals of Kolo Toure and Torosidis added some nice rotation and now we have Kompany and Marcelo coming as commanders.

Midfield is still problematic but there is enough room in budget to solve the issue in next few days with several 88+ rated players. For now, we have high hopes for Ross Barkley and there shouldn't be much fuss about rotation while Keita, Rosicky, Bentaleb and Quintero are here.

As a true defensive team Guanghzou went without buying even one 90+ forward (it can still change :)) and this is where we settled for solid cheap quality - Graziano Pelle, Berbatov and Finnbogason cost us less than 15m.

Far from sensational, but we'll make some noise B)