The Defence Versus Attack League - Match Reports, Transfers And All Round Banter.

Matt72

Re: The Defence Versus Attack League - Match Reports, Transfers And All Round Banter.

Dani Alves will be arriving for CV :D

I now have a formidable back 5 and keeper

----------------Mandanda----------------

-Alves----Ivanovic---Pepe---Cahill---Alaba-

-------(Ilicic)----De Rossi----(Romao)------

------------------Turan------------------

-----------------Pandev------------------

Players in brackets are likely to be replaced.

Re: The Defence Versus Attack League - Match Reports, Transfers And All Round Banter.

Pretty nice first day for us. Gutted for the that Messi bid :(

Still Fabregas, Rues, Hazard, James Rodriguez, Matic, Walker, Muslera and Sakho all arrive at Chelsea. 52 million left to bring up a decent squad together.

Happy with my signings' date=' especially with Costa, Rakitić, Griezmann, Lukaku and Ozil.

Still 3,2M in the bank.

The old lady is ready to rock! :D[/center'][/size]

Good one Tino ;)

Dani Alves will be arriving for CV :D

I now have a formidable back 5 and keeper

----------------Mandanda----------------

-Alves----Ivanovic---Pepe---Cahill---Alaba-

-------(Ilicic)----De Rossi----(Romao)------

------------------Turan------------------

-----------------Pandev------------------

Players in brackets are likely to be replaced.

Great job mate' date=' lost three players to you - now I just have to defeat you for some unknown revenge purpose :D

Pretty nice first day for us. Gutted for the that Messi bid :(

Still Fabregas, Rues, Hazard, James Rodriguez, Matic, Walker, Muslera and Sakho all arrive at Chelsea. 52 million left to bring up a decent squad together.

I hope your players have the best medical care money can buy :)

Day 2 has been better.

After bids getting accepted for Ruben Neves, Ribery, Kramer, Blaszczkowski, De Sanctis and Origi. Another 2 will be joining to add depth.

Gargano for 3.2 million

Djordjevic for 4.4 million

Not sure on Djordjevic, but I am sure he will rise and I could keep him as a backup.

Great job mate' date=' lost three players to you - now I just have to defeat you for some unknown revenge purpose :D

[/quote']

May our matches be fierce, and free from injury :D

Which 3? my tactic was to not get into huge bidding wars, so I usually went for players with one bid on them, unless it was a player I absolutely needed, like De Rossi and Alaba :P

May our matches be fierce' date=' and free from injury :D

Which 3? my tactic was to not get into huge bidding wars, so I usually went for players with one bid on them, unless it was a player I absolutely needed, like De Rossi and Alaba :P[/quote']

Yup, them two and Pepe :) Although De Rossi and Alaba were my two first picks everything eventually turned out fine with Kompany and Marcelo taking their places ;)

Can't wait to win Division 2

ibtGTHKfHI9FL5.gif

Go easy on me' date=' please! :P

The old lady is ready to rock! :D

Nice job mate, your old lady looks strong. :D

Well we already have a winner in the Roll Of Honour before the season has kicked off and that goes to Muallan for "News Feed Spammer" of the season. :D

:D

I only read 1 of his messages, gotta look for more. :P

Well we already have a winner in the Roll Of Honour before the season has kicked off and that goes to Muallan for "News Feed Spammer" of the season. :D

lol it's like special comments from the sidelines anytime bids come through - love your work Muallan :D

Thanks guys, hopefully it won't be the only award I win in this setup

:)

Bremen have almost concluded their transfer business, at the moment we have 22 players worth 195.7million with an average rating of 90 :)

Additionally, we have won bids on Clint Dempsey (contested), and Darren Fletcher (uncontested) for a total of just under 15million. :)

Here's just a look at my 1st and 2nd squads....

.-formation-tactics.png

and this is the 2nd....

%2C..-formation-tactics.png

Excited for the upcoming season :)

Feyenoord have secured the services of Glushakov and Florenzi uncontested as well as winning contested bids on Adebayor, Schweinsteiger, Mathieu and Rolan. The latter I actually found time to scout for, is playing regularly for a high flying Bordeaux who should surely rise.

Contested bid for Cazorla still yet to be accepted, if successful will still leave me a few quid to pick up a couple of mid 80 rated risers then the work really starts on finding some low rated risers to fill out the squad. Always wanted a minimum of 16 to 17 players rated 88+ which I am on target to achieve.

After already securing the services of Zabaleta, Thiago Silva, Piszczek, Lichsteiner, Hart, Vertonghen, Gervinho and Farfan the squad is now taking shape.

Just to clarify is there a rule about the minimum number of players that need to be bought in this gameworld?

I have read in the OP that clubs must not exceed the maximum of 30 players.

I understand that the chairman will buy any players on our behalf if we don't reach 21 players but this may mean double up of players from the same nationality.

Therefore, it would make sense that a minimum of 21 players be bought by clubs to avoid the double up of nationalities otherwise what is the point of buying only 1 player per nationality.....

Just to clarify is there a rule about the minimum number of players that need to be bought in this gameworld?

I have read in the OP that clubs must not exceed the maximum of 30 players.

I understand that the chairman will buy any players on our behalf if we don't reach 21 players but this may mean double up of players from the same nationality.

Therefore' date=' it would make sense that a minimum of 21 players be bought by clubs to avoid the double up of nationalities otherwise what is the point of buying only 1 player per nationality.....[/quote']

I would have hoped that managers would get there squads in line with the mandatory 21 players. If this is not the case then they will be punished.

Nervous about Mehmet Topal. All 3 bids accepted are 6.7 million (talk about telepathy :P). I have a feeling I might have nicked him but can't remember/view my bid.

Really need him for my first XI since I can't find defenders of the nationality I don't have.

Nuremberg looking solid after picking up: Pizzaro, Gueye, Thorgan Hazard, Fejsa, Pizzi and Maxwell for roughly 22mil. A few players on the decline but hopefully they will last me for 6 seasons until this gw finishes.