The Defence Versus Attack League - Match Reports, Transfers And All Round Banter.

Matt72

Re: The Defence Versus Attack League - Match Reports, Transfers And All Round Banter.

SUNDERLAND AFC SQUAD

1135045_Sunderland.jpg

My starting line-up, pretty satisfied with an average of 92, tho I am not entirely happy with my strikers. Would've liked to have one quality player, but you can't have it all :D Got a 82-85 bench, some decent talents/risers, and a couple of million left on the bank, so we are gonna give it a go like this and see how the strikers will do, before considering any new signings. The squad consist of 28 players now, so there will still be room for some selling or buying.

I'm glad predictions of my performance are low, I'm excited to baffle you all :D

Re: The Defence Versus Attack League - Match Reports, Transfers And All Round Banter.

SUNDERLAND AFC SQUAD

1135045_Sunderland.jpg

My starting line-up' date=' pretty satisfied with an average of 92, tho I am not entirely happy with my strikers. Would've liked to have one quality player, but you can't have it all :D Got a 82-85 bench, some decent talents/risers, and a couple of million left on the bank, so we are gonna give it a go like this and see how the strikers will do, before considering any new signings. The squad consist of 28 players now, so there will still be room for some selling or buying.

I'm glad predictions of my performance are low, I'm excited to baffle you all :D[/quote']

Nice squad you got there Laura :)

[move]HOT NEWS[/move]

Lillie OSC , reveals it squad ................

KAPINO, Stefanos

PERÌN, Mattia

JONES, Phil

NASTASIĆ, Matija

ABDENNOUR, Aymen

PALMER-BROWN, Erik

SANDRO, Alex

NAGATOMO, Yuto

CAPOUE, Étienne

MATTHEWS, Adam

SCHONE, Lasse

STROOTMAN, Kevin

GARMASH, Denys

LECKIE, Matthew

EREMENKO, Roman

FEGHOULI, Sofiane

LABYAD, Zakaria

GUEDES, Gonçalo

BRODIĆ, Fran

DOUMBIA, Seydou

WOOD, Chris

RONDÓN, Salomón

DEULOFEU, Gerard

23 players in all, with 1.5 left in the bank, if an when required

a lil youth an age , but overall, an all rounded team ... avg: 86 , age: 22

Goalkeepers:

Enyeama - 89

Ward -72

Defenders:

Ramos - 95

Wilshire - 86

Lahm - 95

Adin - 87

Chiellini - 94

Torres Nilo - 88

Terry - 91

Midfielders:

Toure - 95

Makiadi - 87

Lucas - 90

Birsa - 87

Salvio - 89

Amrabat - 87

Clasie - 88

Arevalo Rios - 88

Junuzovic - 88

Strikers:

Gignac - 89

Sobiech - 87

Gutierrez - 88

Not bad with an average squad rating of 89.

It's also interesting to see how young talented teams perform against teams full of old injury prone grandads :D

I'm more interested to see how those of us who underachieve can panic buy when the TB's are up. Going to be hard to juggle about the nationalities in crisis mode!

ESTEGHLAL FC

New Squad for Season 1 ~ 2014/2015

First X1.......

GK Jose Veiga 65 (Cape Verde Isles and Worcester City legend! And a top Sweeper Keeper!)

LB Phenyo Kideo Mongala 78 (Botswana)

CB Donervon Daniels 76 (Montserrat and Blackpool Rock at the back)

CB Costa Alex 90 (Brazil and Captain of the Crazy Gang)

RB Doctor Mampuru 76 (South Africa and vital in case of an emergency Ebola epidemic!!! :eek: )

LW Ennner Valencia 86 (Ecuador...was suffering neck ache with Big Sams long balls!!)

AM Peerapong Pichitchotirat 73 (Thailand...the kids will be queuing to have his name on the backs of their shirts!!)

AM John Rakotonomenjanahary 73 (Madagascar....The fans will be singing his name from the stands when they see his tricks!!!)

RW Lewis McLeod 77 (Scotland.....they'll think Elvis is running the show when they catch his quiff!!)

STR Gang Wang 78 (China......he never stops scoring...on and off the pitch!!)

STR George Weah 75 (Liberia.....The Second Coming of a God....Baldo's prayers are finally being answered!!)

RESERVES......

GK Handanovic 91 (Slovenia)

LB Coentrao 91 (Portugal)

CB N'Koulou 90 (Cameroon)

Zapata 89 (Colombia)

RB Abate 90 (Italy)

Clyne 87 (England)

DM/CM/AM Illaramendi 89 (Spain)

Cambiasso 90 (Argentina)

Gundogan 91 (Germany)

Nainggolan 89 (Belgium)

AM (RLC) Tadic 89 (Serbia)

Shaqiri 89 (Switzerland)

Eriksen 90 (Denmark)

Sigurdsson 88 (Iceland)

Brozovic 85 (Croatia)

Moses 88 (Nigeria)

STR Vargas 88 (Chile)

Lacazette 89 (France)

Thats the lot....A youthful mix with a couple of old wise heads to steady the ship when necessary!

Hmm something strange is going on. For some reason my "Transfers Tab" is not working anymore :confused: Same problem in 1 other League ('Managers merry go round) In other Leagues it's still working.

Any idea how to solve it?

Thnks B)

Hmm something strange is going on. For some reason my "Transfers Tab" is not working anymore :confused: Same problem in 1 other League ('Managers merry go round) In other Leagues it's still working.

Any idea how to solve it?

Thnks B)

The same is happening to me and it's really getting on my nerves. :mad:

CLUB AMERICA have brought in 26 players.

14 players 88+, with the spine of the team consisting of Busquets, Gonalons, Bonucci, Hernanes and Jackson.

gives us a starting 11 rated 90.

cup team consists of players rated 85- 88.

players in my squad from countries you wouldn't expect to be playing a decent standard of football are- India, Bermuda, Cape Verde and Scotland.

We don't have anyone from Argentina or Uruguay yet, a couple of youngsters from there will finish of the squad, whenever we can use the transfer section again?

At the moment, the 2 best teams based on rating are Seattle and Rosario Central with 91 overall. However, they both have relatively old squads:)

In other news, Nuremberg are ready to go with attacking trio Messi, Cavani, Rooney

Legendary Indian GK Shilton Pal (65 - rating not age :)) has agreed to join Rangers but on one condition - he wont feature in such small scale league, instead he'll help young Ter Stegen blossom under his guidance.

In other news, 21 players(including Shilton) have joined Rangers from different parts of the world and are ready to take any of the 27 sorry clubs on. :)

Regarding points system why not winner of division gets 13 points, 2nd placed 12, 3rd 11 .... so on upto last spot gets 0 and in cups winner 10, final 5, semis 3, quarters 1. It would show who is being consistent otherwise the current points system is kinda winner-takes-all. I can do the calculation if its cumbersome for you, Matt.

EDIT: Also if those at the bottom of the league after mid season(like ultraviolet) may lose interest as they'll have slim to none chance of clinching any points in that season.