Sign in to follow this  
jamtart98

Only One Goalkeeper

On occasion I have looked up transfer lists looking for a Goalkeeper.

On going to the players stats page and then making a bid I receive the message that the club only has two goalkeepers so your bid is not acceptable.

Yet I have seen a few clubs in my leagues who only have ONE goalkeeper.

How can this be?

Jamtart98

Re: Only One Goalkeeper

This happened because one of the two GKs become unhappy. Concerned about his lack of games picked level 5 and then he has been sold!!! This is the only reason that a club is with one GK. At the external clubs of your game world you can signed all their GK without having a problem.

This happened because one of the two GKs become unhappy. Concerned about his lack of games picked level 5 and then he has been sold!!!

I think the goalkeeper stays at the club' date=' Level 5 concerns or not if is he is one of only two goalkeepers at the club the accepted deals just keep falling through as you must keep 2 gkps at the club.

On occasion I have looked up transfer lists looking for a Goalkeeper.

On going to the players stats page and then making a bid I receive the message that the club only has two goalkeepers so your bid is not acceptable.

Yet I have seen a few clubs in my leagues who only have ONE goalkeeper.

How can this be?

Jamtart98

Either the club started gameworld with just one keeper and hasn't replaced him yet or one of the goalkeepers is most probably retired, goalkeepers are more often of the higher end of the age group so this happens quite often.

At the external clubs of your game world you can signed all their GK without having a problem.

As Adam said try looking around external clubs and you can buy their goalkeepers even if they have but one.

Yes as Dan says, you must have 2 goalkeepers at each club

if a club has 2 keepers, then you cant bid for any of their gk's

if club has ONE goalkeeper in their 1st team squad and 1 keeper in youth team, (can't make bid)

if club has ONE keeper in 1st team and 2 keepers in youth squad (you can bid coz they'd still have 2 keepers left) - this may explain why you see teams with one goalkeeper getting bids accepted. (ie they have keepers in youth squad)

I think the goalkeeper stays at the club, Level 5 concerns or not if is he is one of only two goalkeepers at the club the accepted deals just keep falling through as you must keep 2 gkps at the club.

In one of my game worlds there are team with one gk cause the other one left of his concerns!!!! I don't know if it is a bug but it happened. Also sirmarkhughes have right about the retirement. I forgot to write this. Good report my friend