Should I sell Mandzukic (92)?

I will try and keep this short. I manage an Aberdeen side and have built a very good team, however running out of money at an epic rate. If I don't keep selling players then I will go into debt and then never be able to get out of it?

What I am doing now is selling older players for younger cheaper players who have a great chance of rising. Sold Rakitic (92) and bought Draxler (90) and made £4 or £5 million. Been offered £16.5 million for Mandzukic. Should I take it, and if so who do I replace him with? Was thinking possibly Schurrle which again would give me some more cash but I'm really not sure.

Any ideas???

Re: Should I sell Mandzukic (92)?

I will try and keep this short. I manage an Aberdeen side and have built a very good team' date=' however running out of money at an epic rate. If I don't keep selling players then I will go into debt and then never be able to get out of it?

What I am doing now is selling older players for younger cheaper players who have a great chance of rising. Sold Rakitic (92) and bought Draxler (90) and made £4 or £5 million. Been offered £16.5 million for Mandzukic. Should I take it, and if so who do I replace him with? Was thinking possibly Schurrle which again would give me some more cash but I'm really not sure.

Any ideas???[/quote']

First of all selling Rakitic was a big mistake, no matter how good can Draxler be some day B).

But other than that, if you could sell Mandzukic for a better player ofc you should do it. Never been a fan of Mandzukic anyway. Although idk if Schurrle is the best option you have, maybe there are others available players around that you haven't notice.