Sign in to follow this  
Bert

Options for a cash strapped Div 4 team

I have the following players in my sights, but as it takes me an age to save up to buy a player I want to run the options past some other people and get their opinions please... Obviously if there is an obvious player due a ratings increase that I could afford share the name please?! :)

I currently have £484k, making about 50k profit a week at the mighty Wrexham, so the players that are more expensive will have to be saved for... I do have a player worth £370k I'll be selling/px'ing in 8 days, so if I waited I'd have about £900k...

WALTER, Rémi DM© AS Nancy Lorraine 19 75 £480k

PALMER-BROWN, Erik D© Sporting KC 17 73 £170k

BAZOER, Riechedly D,DM,M© Ajax 18 77 £930k

SYHRE, Anthony D© H. Berlin 19 76 £670k

ALLAN, Jordan F© Wolverhampton Wanderers 15 68 £10k

PRENGA, Herdi D(RC) Dinamo Zagreb 20 76 £660k

ĆALUŠIĆ, Josip D(LC) Dinamo Zagreb 21 77 £720k

GREGOR, Pascal D(RC) FC Nordsjaelland 20 75 £640k

PINTER, Michal D© Zlaté Moravce 20 75 £640k

DEMPSEY, Kyle M© Carlisle United 19 70 £10k

HENDERSON, Liam M,AM© Celtic 18 77 £920k

ALARIO, Lucas AM(L),F(LC) Colón 22 75 £370k

MARKOVIĆ, Ivan AM,F© CSKA Sofia 20 74 £320k

Re: Options for a cash strapped Div 4 team

Blackett 78, Blair Spittal 70, Fransisco RodrigueZ 75 are three that will get rises off the top of my head, will try and make time to add a few more for you later Bert.

I wouldnt be afraid to dip into debt as long as you have a few risers to sell to clear debt, that is the way to get your squad value up quicker.

Thanks for the reply, I've placed a swap bid for Spittal. He'll be a useful sub member when he gets his rating increase. Will have a closer look at the other two, what should their rating be increased to in your opinion please?

Thanks for the reply' date=' I've placed a swap bid for Spittal. He'll be a useful sub member when he gets his rating increase. Will have a closer look at the other two, what should their rating be increased to in your opinion please?[/quote']

Spittal should get 70-75 as he is getting a few games, mostly from the bench, I think he has had a half a dozen apps and a goal.

Blackett should get 78-82/83 for his games for Man U as long as he could add another couple before the ratings change at December-ish.

Rodriguez should get 75-80+ as he has already racked up 10 apps in league, 2 in cup and 2 in Europa league, this is his breakthrough season, he is Ricardo Rodriguez kid brother.

Cheers for the help fella's, have bought one or two of the suggestions (and already had a few of the others :) )

Have also bought a free transfer my chairman values highly in an attempt to male some easy cash, fingers crossed it works and thanks for the suggestion!

I'm sure I'll be back in a months or so asking again lol