||In Vetulum|| - Starting from where it ended

Logo.jpg

||In Vetulum||

In Vetulum was a brain child of mine started 8 months ago and was mission to create a gameworld as close as possible to the real world. It started with||Rerum Natura|| and it had a ending when many owners quit. I was motivated by my friend to start this gameworld again and I invented ||In Vetulum|| ( A name given by Gorbash). Sadly after season 2 the owners have quite being down and left the clubs. The beauty of the gameworld is such that there is no fun in joining the gameworld from middle of few season. The fun is building your team from the scratch.

This concept has been close to my heart so I decided to take forum based gaming to another level. I had two of my tech savvy friends roped into this. I am introducing new method of Video Weekly Reports and Match Promos and will add a new visual dimension to forum based game world which becomes quite boring over time. Plus also my friend has designed a software which keeps a record of player and team stats which will make the gameworld much more interesting.

Here is an example

5SDNfi5XLMk

People who are new to the concept ||In Vetulum|| might consider reading this before proceeding ahead.

||In Vetulum|| - The Ultimate Gameworld

So before launching the new gameworld I would like to take some opiniong on this :-

1. Would you like the same system of clubs as the previous edition?

A) Yes (3 Vote)

B) Yes but the club like Barcelona and their B-Teams must be brought. (1 Vote)

C) No there should be a different system without B-Teams (2 Vote)

D) Any other opinion of yours.

2. Should the rules of the gameworld be the same?

A)Yes

B) Partly, Some changes are required (4 Votes)

C) No, they are fine

3. Should we stick with stick with 16 clubs or increase it to 32

A)Yes stay at 16 clubs (6 Votes)

B)No increase to 32 clubs

Intrested Owners

Venk.11

Noisy

Gabriel00

HannahB

Intrested Managers

Nikidinho

iAwesome

Keith Fitz

pedroolivier

mullan

Tino

Cam Lucas

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: ||In Vetulum|| - Starting from where it ended My answers in the quote. And in addition to that, despite it not making any difference at all probably, I am quite disappointed that we have to gi

Re: ||In Vetulum|| - Starting from where it ended

I'm interested as Owner again. Cam Lucas, you in? B)

1. I'm open to new clubs, or current setup. Clubs like Barca and Barca B could be interesting.

2. My only suggestion is youth teams be allowed to keep players they bring in and not have to sell them off when they reach 22yrs+.

3. Stick with 16 clubs.

I'm interested as Owner again. Cam Lucas' date=' you in? B)

1. I'm open to new clubs, or current setup. Clubs like Barca and Barca B could be interesting.

2. My only suggestion is youth teams be allowed to keep players they bring in and not have to sell them off when they reach 22yrs+.

3. Stick with 16 clubs.[/quote']

Cool mate thank you :D

Im down with Gabriel again!!!

I dont think there was alot wrong with the first edition. If you want the nationality thing that sucks, who would wanna play as Porto and have to have 10 portugese (no offence) when you can be schalke and have germans?

I liked the B-team setup personally thought it was fine, though a do agree maybe they should be allowed to keep them over 21 if they bought them before. Maybe extend it to 23 (actual 'young' definition in england) when they have to sell so they get a couple of prime years?)

1. Would you like the same system of clubs as the previous edition?

A) Yes (2 Vote)

B) Yes but the club like Barcelona and their B-Teams must be brought. (1 Vote)

C) No there should be a different system without B-Teams (1 Vote)

D) Any other opinion of yours.

C)

2. Should the rules of the gameworld be the same?

A)Yes

B) Partly' date=' Some changes are required (2 Vote)

C) No, they are fine

B)

3. Should we stick with stick with 16 clubs or increase it to 32

A)Yes stay at 16 clubs (4 Votes)

B)No increase to 32 clubs

A)

Intrested Owners

Venk.11

Noisy

Gabriel00

HannahB

Intrested Managers

Nikidinho

iAwesome

Keith Fitz

~ José Nowinho ~[/size][/font][/center][/b][/color]

I am just giving my opinion. I not yet decided if i join this GW.

I think the B Teams could have players under-21 + 3 veterans in the entire squad or each starting 11. By the way i think creating a B team inside the main squad where you can actually play the best youngsters (which play good for their B teams) and give them a chance, thats the beauty of having young players, sometimes a 82-rated plays better than a 92 one. So instead of having B teams, have a B team inside the A-Team. That way a owner can manage it better without having to worry about buying players under a tight budget and restrictions. When they reach 22, they either play as veterans or get loaned if desired. Thats just my 2 cents.

I'm interested, Venk.

I'd like to thank Noisy for inviting me to be his manager! :)

As for the last In Vetulum, I'm really sad it ended.

I struggled immensely, in order to have a super team by season 3 and that's where the setup ended (actually before the league started and I had so much money to spend, this season). :(

Still happy about what I've done with the weakest Division 1 club. ;)

As for the questions, here's my opinion.

1 - A (but different clubs, as long as they aren't Europe's "sharks").

2 - B

3 - A

I'd love to be involved as a manager in this (somewhat) new setup' date=' Mr. Mahesh

:)

[/font']

Welcome in Mullan :)

I'm interested' date=' Venk.

I'd like to thank Noisy for inviting me to be his manager! :)

As for the last In Vetulum, I'm really sad it ended.

I struggled immensely, in order to have a super team by season 3 and that's where the setup ended (actually before the league started and I had so much money to spend, this season). :(

Still happy about what I've done with the weakest Division 1 club. ;)

As for the questions, here's my opinion.

1 - A (but different clubs, as long as they aren't Europe's "sharks").

2 - B

3 - A[/quote']

Thank you for your opinion buddy :)

Im down with Gabriel again!!!

I dont think there was alot wrong with the first edition. If you want the nationality thing that sucks' date=' who would wanna play as Porto and have to have 10 portugese (no offence) when you can be schalke and have germans?

I liked the B-team setup personally thought it was fine, though a do agree maybe they should be allowed to keep them over 21 if they bought them before. Maybe extend it to 23 (actual 'young' definition in england) when they have to sell so they get a couple of prime years?)[/quote']

I will surely keep that in mind while making the rules :)

Interested as a manager ;).

Welcome in mate