||In Vetulum|| - Starting from where it ended

Venk.11

Re: ||In Vetulum|| - Starting from where it ended

I personally feel B-Teams are the only way to actively involve the owner in the gameworld or it becomes quite boring as a owner. Plus if the owner does not want to manage anyway it gives more opportunity for managers to join the gameworld.

This is what I suggest for B-Teams

1. We will increase the rating cap to 87 when buying from other clubs than their parent club

2. They can buy can rated player from the parent club.

3. Age age will be increased to 23 and if the player goes over 23 also he can remain in the team. The same goes for rating cap.

4. If promoted, the B-Team will be given a free draft of 3 players rated 88,89 and 90.

I personally feel B-Teams are the only way to actively involve the owner in the gameworld or it becomes quite boring as a owner. Plus if the owner does not want to manage anyway it gives more opportunity for managers to join the gameworld.

1. We will increase the rating cap to 87 when buying from other clubs than their parent club

3. Age age will be increased to 23 and if the player goes over 23 also he can remain in the team. The same goes for rating cap.

4. If promoted' date=' the B-Team will be given a free draft of 3 players rated 88,89 and 90.

[/font']

Those rules sound great, Venk!

How about transfer budgets for First and Second teams?

1. Would you like the same system of clubs as the previous edition?

I don't care about which clubs' date=' as long as things are balanced. Like the nationality rule, it's fine to pick that rule but not really nice to share the few decent Portuguese players with 3 other clubs, especially if you could be a German side with far more options too.[/b']

2. Should the rules of the gameworld be the same?

The general idea should not change, but if you're starting fresh I think you should have a good look at what caused managers/owners to quite in the previous version, and adjust to that (like higher rating cap for B-sides and stuff like that). Personally I think the rules for managing the parent team were fine the way they were.

3. Should we stick with stick with 16 clubs or increase it to 32

Definitely stick to 16, already hard enough to keep everyone on board as it is.

My answers in the quote.

And in addition to that, despite it not making any difference at all probably, I am quite disappointed that we have to give up our original teams. Like Pedro said, those of us who were participating actively put a lot of effort and thought in it, mostly because I don't see why new owners couldn't work with the teams that the previous owners left behind, it's not like that's a very uncommon thing when joining an existing GW. Honestly it feels like a bit of a let down to the people who kept the GW going.

Like I said, I know my opinion won't make a difference on this :D Just felt like expressing it anyway. I still think its a great concept and I would very much like to be a part of the new version again.

4. If promoted' date=' the B-Team will be given a free draft of 3 players rated 88,89 and 90.

[/font']

30 Million and 10 Million would be good?

Great rules .

Logo.jpg

||In Vetulum||

In Vetulum was a brain child of mine started 8 months ago and was mission to create a gameworld as close as possible to the real world. It started with||Rerum Natura|| and it had a ending when many owners quit. I was motivated by my friend to start this gameworld again and I invented ||In Vetulum|| ( A name given by Gorbash). Sadly after season 2 the owners have quite being down and left the clubs. The beauty of the gameworld is such that there is no fun in joining the gameworld from middle of few season. The fun is building your team from the scratch.

This concept has been close to my heart so I decided to take forum based gaming to another level. I had two of my tech savvy friends roped into this. I am introducing new method of Video Weekly Reports and Match Promos and will add a new visual dimension to forum based game world which becomes quite boring over time. Plus also my friend has designed a software which keeps a record of player and team stats which will make the gameworld much more interesting.

Here is an example

5SDNfi5XLMk

People who are new to the concept ||In Vetulum|| might consider reading this before proceeding ahead.

||In Vetulum|| - The Ultimate Gameworld

So before launching the new gameworld I would like to take some opiniong on this :-

1. Would you like the same system of clubs as the previous edition?

A) Yes (3 Vote)

B) Yes but the club like Barcelona and their B-Teams must be brought. (1 Vote)

C) No there should be a different system without B-Teams (2 Vote)

D) Any other opinion of yours.

2. Should the rules of the gameworld be the same?

A)Yes

B) Partly' date=' Some changes are required (4 Votes)

C) No, they are fine

3. Should we stick with stick with 16 clubs or increase it to 32

A)Yes stay at 16 clubs (6 Votes)

B)No increase to 32 clubs

Intrested Owners

Venk.11

Noisy

Gabriel00

HannahB

Intrested Managers

Nikidinho

iAwesome

Keith Fitz

pedroolivier

mullan

Tino

Cam Lucas

i m interested to be a manager

I believe the new rules are good. I don't think there should be nationality restrictions.

Finally' date=' the previous In Vetulum was supposed to last only 5 seasons, wasn't it?

Well, I'd like this one to last as long as possible. ;)[/quote']

As i first stated earlier the nationalities are unfair as i would have to be a german club OMG germans are teh best.

I also agree with pedros second point. I cannot see why there would be a cpa on this from the start. If it starts to wane lets say 4 seasons in then we can put an end date on it for 6 seasons or whatever. From the start we should be geared up fro indefinately though :D

i Have to disagree with my boy Gabe on the barca comment though. I think we should start with as even a playing field as possible and teams like Barca B pretty much unrivalable in B team terms.

As i first stated earlier the nationalities are unfair as i would have to be a german club OMG germans are teh best.

I also agree with pedros second point. I cannot see why there would be a cpa on this from the start. If it starts to wane lets say 4 seasons in then we can put an end date on it for 6 seasons or whatever. From the start we should be geared up fro indefinately though :D

i Have to disagree with my boy Gabe on the barca comment though. I think we should start with as even a playing field as possible and teams like Barca B pretty much unrivalable in B team terms.

The reason I suggested stronger B-Teams was to fast track the progression of the squad. But I'm more than happy to stick with our current setup of First and Second teams as it's the most fair. :)

My answers in the quote.

And in addition to that' date=' despite it not making any difference at all probably, I am quite disappointed that we have to give up our original teams. Like Pedro said, those of us who were participating actively put a lot of effort and thought in it, mostly because I don't see why new owners couldn't work with the teams that the previous owners left behind, it's not like that's a very uncommon thing when joining an existing GW. Honestly it feels like a bit of a let down to the people who kept the GW going.

Like I said, I know my opinion won't make a difference on this :D Just felt like expressing it anyway. I still think its a great concept and I would very much like to be a part of the new version again.[/quote']

Agree 100% with Laura,I enjoyed building my team with Valencia and put effort into it,to finally win the league too.So I would be a bit disappointed with that too..

Agree 100% with Laura' date='I enjoyed building my team with Valencia and put effort into it,to finally win the league too.So I would be a bit disappointed with that too..[/quote']

I agree too. But Wolfsburg looked like a lost cause, as did Schalke and Sporting B. I don't see why anyone would want to come in as an owner there.

I think it has created enough interest to go ahead with the project. I will update the first page with new gameworld's rules. Let's see if we can get 3-4 owners more.

Venk, if you want, I can also advertise this setup in the Spanish forum.

EDIT: you forgot to add Laura to the interested manager list, my firend. :)

No need to put you on the reserve list' date=' mate.

It's up to the owners to pick the manager they want, of all the interested ones. ;)[/quote']

Ahh thanks mate, din't realize that :o. I do have credits on my accounts so could be an owner but I would prefer to manage primararily.

Before we finalize on the teams and make the video a quick poll.

The B-Team rule will restrict us to choose teams only from Germany, Spain and Portugal. So would like a B-Team system or a system where teams will be selected from all over the world and will have a good will small team as their B-Team.