Sign in to follow this  
Venk.11

||The Indian Super League||

Re: ||The Indian Super League||

Sorry if these questions have been asked before' date=' I could not find it in the 1st post.

How much cash is each club getting?

So starting with the "1 marquee player" draft, in the event that more than 1 team/manager goes for the same marquee player, how will it be decided?

Could you explain more on the "5 major foreign players" draft? You mean 80 players [b']rating equal to or less than 91 and age above 27[/b] are chosen and then randomly assigned to clubs/managers?

Tomorrow at a specified time everyone will be sending list of 3 players they want as their marquee via PM. First come first serve basis will decide who gets who.

As for the drafts they will sequence wise drafting. You will get it clear tomorrow.

Budget will be 150 million

Tomorrow at a specified time everyone will be sending list of 3 players they want as their marquee via PM. First come first serve basis will decide who gets who.

As for the drafts they will sequence wise drafting. You will get it clear tomorrow.

Budget will be 150 million

Thanks

Hopefully the specified time will be in my favour.

* at least 2 Indian players must start in every league game.

* at least 4 Indian players must start in every cup / shield match.

Everyone must respect these rule... Otherwise he will get penalised and it will hurt the motto of the gameworld.

I have one doubt about the initial budget.

This 150 mil is after the marquee player and other 5 draft players get signed?

What I want to ask is does the value of marquee player and other 5 draft players will be deducted from that 150 mil?:confused:

* at least 2 Indian players must start in every league game.

* at least 4 Indian players must start in every cup / shield match.

Everyone must respect these rule... Otherwise he will get penalised and it will hurt the motto of the gameworld.

Im going to say honestly that I know Im going to break these rules sometime during the season and so I think Im going to sit this one out. Sorry for completely stuffing you around and thank you for letting me originally join. Im a bit busy at the moment and dont see how I can give the setup the attention ti needs

What I want to ask is does the value of marquee player and other 5 draft players will be deducted from that 150 mil?:confused:

I think the 150mil is before the marquee player and 5 drafted players. So yes the marquee+5 will be deducted from the 150m.

Meaning if your marquee player is expensive then you will have less for the other players, be it the 5 drafted players, the other Indian players or the other squad players.

It will be unfair if a team gets the "best" marquee player for free just because he PMed Venk the fastest.

I think the 150mil is before the marquee player and 5 drafted players. So yes the marquee+5 will be deducted from the 150m.

Meaning if your marquee player is expensive then you will have less for the other players' date=' be it the 5 drafted players, the other Indian players or the other squad players.

It will be unfair if a team gets the "best" marquee player for free just because he PMed Venk the fastest.[/quote']

True, it make sense... But let Venk clarify.

All signings will be deducted from the budget and that includes marquee signings

Im going to say honestly that I know Im going to break these rules sometime during the season and so I think Im going to sit this one out. Sorry for completely stuffing you around and thank you for letting me originally join. Im a bit busy at the moment and dont see how I can give the setup the attention ti needs

I was just waiting for this lol. In all honesty I will also break this rule cause I don't have that much time for SM these days. Plus I am sleeping on a hospital bed typing this ..... So rather I will the rule should be change to all Indian player should get 2 gametime by the end of the season (Sub also counts).

I only got 5 PM .... What I am to do with this now :|

Technically it is still first come first serve, to make thing simple, you could announce whichever players that have been chosen by the 5 managers, so that the other managers will not include them in their list.

You might want to PM the other managers if they are still keen on this game world.

Hi Venk. I am sorry to hear that you are on a hospital bed atm.

However, I have a suggestion that will make this gameworld easier in regards to the rule : a minimum of 2 Indians starting every game and 4 every cup game.

If you make it that we are only allowed to purchase a maximum if 9 non-Indian players, it would obviously force use to play 2 Indians in league games. It will also be intriguing to see how a manager tactically chooses his team due to players fitness (the best players not being able to play every league and cup game).