Sign in to follow this  
Venk.11

||The Indian Super League||

Re: ||The Indian Super League||

Hi Venk. I am sorry to hear that you are on a hospital bed atm.

However' date=' I have a suggestion that will make this gameworld easier in regards to the rule : a minimum of 2 Indians starting every game and 4 every cup game.

If you make it that we are only allowed to purchase a maximum if 9 non-Indian players, it would obviously force use to play 2 Indians in league games. It will also be intriguing to see how a manager tactically chooses his team due to players fitness (the best players not being able to play every league and cup game).[/quote']

Jake... Actually 9 foreign players are certainly not enough... Injuries, fatigue will not allow you to play 9 players every match. People will not like it.

Jake... Actually 9 foreign players are certainly not enough... Injuries' date=' fatigue will not allow you to play 9 players every match. People will not like it.[/quote']

Hi I respect your opinion and ultimately it is up to Venk to decide things.

However, if we are allowed a lot of foreign players, it is inevitable that someone will break the rules.

Also if injury and fatigue make it almost impossible to play 9 foreigners per game, I believe that it is more exciting because there are a lot of variables that will impact performance. The tactical skills of managers will also be tested more, not just in their formation choice but also their team selection with the limited resources.

Once again, it is just my opinion :)

TBH, I have no idea which indian players to buy lol.

Also with regards to the players, since there are 2 different leagues, there can be a same player playing but in different league am I right? For example Eto'o playing for me (Blasters) in ISL and playing for Dempo in the I-League.

If nobody wants to follow the Indian Player rule then we should completely scrap it instead of replacing with some creepy / confusing rules.

In custom gameworlds its 1st objective to keep everyone happy, motivated and to give everyone equal chance to built their squad.

I only got 5 PM .... What I am to do with this now :|

You say the people that sent you a PM and the order in which they messaged you. :)

If nobody wants to follow the Indian Player rule then we should completely scrap it instead of replacing with some creepy / confusing rules.

In custom gameworlds its 1st objective to keep everyone happy' date=' motivated and to give everyone equal chance to built their squad.[/quote']

I agree, the new rules that Venk anounced are fine imo.

Okay lads' date=' jpurdy is gonna take Kopstar's club after he dropped out of this setup.

That means we're full again. :)[/quote']

That's really good.

But, we want to start immediately.... Please everyone PM venk for blind draft and then for draft.

instead of pming venk what players we want... cant we just fight for them in the gameworld, it adds more competition that way it also makes u think about how much money you will have to spend.

As long as we follow the rules then it should be fine

instead of pming venk what players we want... cant we just fight for them in the gameworld' date=' it adds more competition that way it also makes u think about how much money you will have to spend.

As long as we follow the rules then it should be fine[/quote']

Problem is, mate, the budget would become a bit short imo.

150M for 5 91 (or less) rated players + 2 91 (or less) rated players we'd have to fight biding wars for + some 88 (or less) rated players + a marquee signing that would, in your suggestion, be bought after a biding war... I believe it would push the budget to far.

Your suggestion comes from a good place tho. :)

instead of pming venk what players we want... cant we just fight for them in the gameworld' date=' it adds more competition that way it also makes u think about how much money you will have to spend.

As long as we follow the rules then it should be fine[/quote']

Venk is making this like the actual ISL though, with one marquee signing and all that shizz

Guys I will give more 12 hours to post the marquee player for me. Pedro can you help me by reminding managers to do so. I will assign random players if not sent a marquee player within 12 hours.

Guys I will give more 12 hours to post the marquee player for me. Pedro can you help me by reminding managers to do so. I will assign random players if not sent a marquee player within 12 hours.

Venk... Can you name the managers who PM you and which marquee player they got. Then name of manager who have yet to PM you.

Problem is' date=' mate, the budget would become a bit short imo.

150M for 5 91 (or less) rated players + 2 91 (or less) rated players we'd have to fight biding wars for + some 88 (or less) rated players + a marquee signing that would, in your suggestion, be bought after a biding war... I believe it would push the budget to far.

Your suggestion comes from a good place tho. :)[/quote']

But then again itll stop us having overpowered teams and we will have to work within our budget to get the players. If 150m is too low maybe you could perhaps increase to 200m

But then again itll stop us having overpowered teams and we will have to work within our budget to get the players. If 150m is too low maybe you could perhaps increase to 200m

No mate, it could be too low if everybody had to get into biding wars for the marquee signing: I believe almost all of us would be trying to get 1 of 2 particular players. ;)

For the current rules, I think 150M is fine.

12 Hours....

ISL Marquee Players

1. Footie - Pirlo

2. Dhruv - Vidic

3. Pedro - Buffon

4. Vineet - Motta

5. Durant - Totti

6. iAwesome - David Villa

7. Nikidinho - Casillas

8. jpurdy - Terry

9. Basnandez - Victor Valdes

10. Venk - Frank Junior Lampard

11. Jake Rils - Michael Carrick

Sent a PM to managers who has not sent the name of players. We will be starting the drafting pots soon :)

Hey venk' date=' hope you are recovering well. Just a question from the first post:

The Indian Super League also consists of controlled rosters. Each team must sign at least one marquee player while they must also sign seven other foreigners. Of these seven foreigners, only two can be signed directly by the club with the other five coming from the foreign player draft. Each team must also have 14 Indian domestic players.

Marquee player will be signed by blind draft that is via PM. Marquee player must be 32 years and above. Rating must be equal to or less than 94.

The other 5 draft pots will include players of Age above 27 years and rating less than or equal to 91.

From the bold part, we now have 1 marquee player(well almost) and then we will have the other 5 from the draft pots. So we have another foreigner to sign on our own?

It will be interesting which players will be placed in the draft pots and which players will be randomly assigned to who.