Some New Predictions:

TZANDARIS 77-80

Prince Gouano 80-82

PHILIPPOTEAUX - 78-80-82

Jérôme Guihoata 76-78

Jessy Pi 77-80

Hancel Batalla 73-76

Gwang-Hyuk Lee 76-78/80

I will add these in as well, not so sure about Pi though, an average 3.14 rating seems a pretty irrational number.

Re: AN INTERACTIVE RISERS THREAD ~Risers rated 86 and under

Nobody liked my maths joke :o

Hahaha sorry that went straight over my head. I literally thought you were questioning whether PI deserved an increase. I almost attacked you with the force of Gary Barlow for such blasphemy.

I don't know too much about maths to be honest. :eek: even though a young Indian boy tried his best to teach me in the life of PI.

JMH' date=' I am a little confused, you are contributing to a thread which lets people hoover up talent :confused:

Or (shock,horror) SM could just tell us what the system looks like :eek:[/quote']

JC do me a favour and get off my case. Whats wrong with adding to the subject, why because its me off SW?

Post something useful for once

;3011395']No idea if following mentioned:

Nicolai Boilesen of Ajax due a handy rise. At 85' date=' would expect a +2/3.

Kingsley Coman of Juventus. At 77, would expect +3.

Oscar Hiljemark of PSV. At 85, would expect +1/2.[/quote']

Boilesen a rise :confused: He played exactly 1 good game this season, in Cyrpus against Nicosia. In the Eredivisie he's about Ajax worst player.

And PSV's Hiljemark is 4 months out because of an injury.

Boilesen a rise :confused: He played exactly 1 good game this season' date=' in Cyrpus against Nicosia. In the Eredivisie he's about Ajax worst player.

And PSV's Hiljemark is 4 months out because of an injury.[/quote']

Minutes alone due an increase for both.

Lloyd Isgrove

Harrison Reed

Also + 1/2

Mitchel Dijks must be due a +3.

Nice thread SMH. I dont have many that havent been mention, but have a few.

Pione Sisto (80)

Since his last review in Nov 2013, he picked up a further 665 minutes at the end of last season with 5 goals. And this season he has 973 minutes with 6 goals, his team are 7 points clear at the top of Danish League. Once he gets Danish Citizenship in the next few months the Denmark manager has said he will get in the squad. Looks a really good future player from clips i've seen and should get a +2/3. Not sure how true these are, but some articles saying some big clubs (Juventus, Lille, Napoli and Marseille) were interested in him during the summer.

Lucas Caio (77)

He has 1882 minutes this season in the J-League for 3rd place Kashima Antlers, scoring 7 goals. Its always hard to say what he will get because its Japan, but looking at the average squad rating he should get atleast a +3/4.

Naomichi Ueda (75)

Another one from Kashima Antlers. Has 15 starts this season, racking up 1290 minutes and scoring once. Would think he would also get a +3/4.

(Edited just to update Sisto for todays 90 mins + 2 goals)

Nice work lads, thanks for the added and the updates.I have been super busy the last few days so have not had time to add posts in, update the main post etc I will get around to it today or tomorrow with a bit of luck, just keep yourselves busy and interact with each other through constructive debate.

Does anyone know in which order they are reviewing the leagues? I keep having the odd player rising but can't really see any logic to the leagues they are in!

Bernard Mensah rose to 80 today.

I didn't expect him to be reviewed this early. I thought it would be in December/January. If that had happened' date=' Mensah would probably have risen to 82. ;)[/quote']

Maybe they don't want to break their own rules of no big risers and they're gonna give him another small rise in a few months! ;)

PS. Do you guys think that this mean that the Portuguese league is being reviewed now? It would be nice to see some structure in it again, league by league reviews.

Maybe they don't want to break their own rules of no big risers and they're gonna give him another small rise in a few months! ;)

PS. Do you guys think that this mean that the Portuguese league is being reviewed now? It would be nice to see some structure in it again' date=' league by league reviews.[/quote']

I heard the rating schedule was back on.

The other day 2 Braga players were reviewed - idk if there were more tho, coz I have sold some original squad players.

I didn't expect him to be reviewed this early. I thought it would be in December/January. If that had happened' date=' Mensah would probably have risen to 82. ;)[/quote']

End of season 85 surely :P

I also have two more

Barbosa Marlon 76-80/82

Ruben Neves 76-80/82

;3011395']No idea if following mentioned:

Nicolai Boilesen of Ajax due a handy rise. At 85' date=' would expect a +2/3.

Kingsley Coman of Juventus. At 77, would expect +3.

Oscar Hiljemark of PSV. At 85, would expect +1/2.[/quote']

Lee Gregory MILLWALL 75 > 79/80' date=' signed from Halifax, has played nearly 500 minutes in Championship so far 2014/15[/quote']
Nice thread SMH. I dont have many that havent been mention' date=' but have a few.

[center']Pione Sisto (80)

Since his last review in Nov 2013, he picked up a further 665 minutes at the end of last season with 5 goals. And this season he has 883 minutes with 4 goals, his team are 7 points clear at the top of Danish League. Once he gets Danish Citizenship in the next few months the Denmark manager has said he will get in the squad. Looks a really good future player from clips i've seen and should get a +2/3. Not sure how true these are, but some articles saying some big clubs (Juventus, Lille, Napoli and Marseille) were interested in him during the summer.

Lucas Caio (77)

He has 1882 minutes this season in the J-League for 3rd place Kashima Antlers, scoring 7 goals. Its always hard to say what he will get because its Japan, but looking at the average squad rating he should get atleast a +3/4.

Naomichi Ueda (75)

Another one from Kashima Antlers. Has 15 starts this season, racking up 1290 minutes and scoring once. Would think he would also get a +3/4.[/center]

Miguel IBARRA just get +4 to 76 :D
Jose Mauri' date=' rated 76... he's now stable in the XI, he should get +4[/quote']

Amer Gojak 76 > 78 like i said :D
gayle and bolasie should rise
;3011566']Minutes alone due an increase for both.

Lloyd Isgrove

Harrison Reed

Also + 1/2

Mitchel Dijks must be due a +3.

Still pretty busy so do not have time to get these updated yet' date=' don't worry I have not forgot, will get some time over the next day or two and get it done.

Hellooooooo

Stay calm sweetcheeks will get there in the end.