Sign in to follow this  
supersonic

Players to sale

Hello guys!

I just got Thiago Silva,Pique and i'm waiting for Sergio Ramos!

Which of the following central defenders is better to put on transfer list?

Subotic,Bonucci,Mascherano

Also please tell me your opinion about Sven Bender,Claudio Marchisio,Kyle Walker!

Should i keep them to my squad?

Re: Players to sale

I just got Thiago Silva' date='Pique and i'm waiting for Sergio Ramos!

Which of the following central defenders is better to put on transfer list?

Subotic,Bonucci,Mascherano[/quote']

I'd sell either Subotic or Bonucci. Probably Bonucci tbh.

Mascherano and Subotic have a slight chance of rise, depending on their team performances. And as we've seen so far Serie A isn't the best place to raise your standards (except Vidal & Pogba) so I doubt if Bonucci can rise anytime soon there. He's not that good anyway imo :D

Also please tell me your opinion about Sven Bender' date='Claudio Marchisio,Kyle Walker!

Should i keep them to my squad?[/quote']

Bender is a solid 91 player and thats his peak. I'd sell him for 2 young talents though.

Keep Marchisio, really good player he's having good games always, with both Italy & Juve, has a slight chance to rise if Juve go far in UCL.

Walker, top RB although Spurs are really poor this season and he's facing some injuries. Ideally you should keep him but if you can work on a good p/e deal then go for it B)

Re: Players to sale

Thank you very much.

I think that i will sell Bonucci,Subotic,Bender ( i have Lars Bender too who i think is better than Sven) and Walker because my first team RB is Daniel Alves and Ramos,Lars Bender and Marquinhos can play as RB's too.

I'd sell either Subotic or Bonucci. Probably Bonucci tbh.

Mascherano and Subotic have a slight chance of rise' date=' depending on their team performances. And as we've seen so far Serie A isn't the best place to raise your standards (except Vidal & Pogba) so I doubt if Bonucci can rise anytime soon there. He's not that good anyway imo :D

[b']Bender [/b]is a solid 91 player and thats his peak. I'd sell him for 2 young talents though.

Keep Marchisio, really good player he's having good games always, with both Italy & Juve, has a slight chance to rise if Juve go far in UCL.

Walker, top RB although Spurs are really poor this season and he's facing some injuries. Ideally you should keep him but if you can work on a good p/e deal then go for it B)