Sign in to follow this  
Steven

Soccer Manager App

Great news! We've given our app for both mobiles and tablets a major facelift. The brand new look and feel includes a fantastic simple to use menu system which makes playing the game easier than ever. We've also made it easier to connect with your friends in Soccer Manager from sending them a message to playing together in Game Worlds. There's are lots of other new tweaks and improvements for you to enjoy too. So don't delay, why not go and take a look around now?

Download from Play Store or App Store.

Re: Soccer Manager App

It is incredibly annoying that I have to tilt my phone to use it.

Also' date=' could you lot try and work at making the forum more mobile/tablet friendly?[/quote']

Seconded, why change the app to improve periphery functions like PMs and ruin the core functions? Writing overlaps graphics, I have to swivel my phone for it to work, and the official app doesn't work.

Another pointless update.

Instead of working what needs to be worked on such as many aspects of multiplayer and the player ratings, they work on completely futile things such as the way the app looks.

GET YOUR PRIORITIES STRAIGHT.

MAY I ALSO REMIND YOU THAT MANY PEOPLE ARE PAYING FOR THIS GAME.

Sorry guys but the new SM App update is truly awful.

• Deathly slow!!
  • Horrible navigation
  • Link buttons far too small and fiddly
  • and I have to tilt the phone to the side to use it!!!

Hang your head in shame, the previous version was light year ahead of this for usability.

I only appears to work in one orientation (landscape) on my phone &

Why is the "upgrades" button so prominent in almost every screen, especially when I'm already a "gold" manager and no matter how SM credits I may have i still get adverts in the mobile app!!!

Why the hell do you guys mess with the app so much?! Every update something else seems to go wrong. I only really use the app for notifications. Once I get one I got to the desktop site on my iPhone. Now, since this latest update, I don't even get notifications! Yes, before the standard reply of are all push notifications on, they are, as are the in app notifications. Sort this out!