Europes sleeping Giants

Preppens

Re: Europes sleeping Giants

Olympique Marseille managed to get one point from second placed Atletico Madrid

but even so the French team moved down to the last place in Division 1 (9 p).

In other news, two good young French players joined Marseille: Lemina & Coquelin.

Well it's been a pretty %$^^%%^% season for Spurs after promotion last season we are sitting bottom and some of our stars need to lift.....we have the talent but just can't get it together.

We have 4 games to save our season (and maybe if I am honest) my job so we will give our all to pull off the great escape and avoid relegation.....I hope :eek:

Schalke Press Conference

Europes Sleeping Giants

th?id=JN.dh%2bIt8KIBoNSQjItqfpzvQ&pid=15.1&P=0

Manager Mr Shane McGrory has spoken to the press today for the first time since taking control of the club.

-

Taking to the press Mr McG said "I look forward to a long and successful era in my first time in this great league with some tough managers. The club is in sound economic shape, and I am confident we can build a great side here. I am looking forward to leading them back to the SMFA Champions Cup and getting some trophies to match our history. My first target will be to establish them in division one and within 3 years making a mark in the Champions Cup."

-

255px-Schalke_DFBpokal_schief2.jpg

S04 won the

DFB-Pokal for the first time in its history in the 1937 Tschammerpokal

-

McG has moved quickly to add several new stars to the side and put his own stamp on this side. Joining the team include a young superstar striker

DYBALA, Paulo, England star WALCOTT, Theo and a last world cup star CUADRADO, Juan. The manager hopes they can all blend in to a whole new look future Schalke.

th?id=JN.P6%2biL7AYmmzF7T0FoI0TEQ&pid=15.1&P=0

-

ShaneMcG promises the fans a great attacking line up with silky football from the new miners under his guidance. He asks the fans to be patient as he moulds his team together in the coming months.

-

th?id=JN.1TvdzODNfiIb9odU%2b71Oow&pid=15.1&P=0

Laurent+Koscielny+C7LBchtUwrPm.jpg

French international Laurent Koscielny (29) joins Olympique

de Marseille from FC Schalke 04 in a swap deal for Colombian

midfielder Juan Cuadrado. L'OM also received 2 million £ cash.

Rated 91, L. Koscielny was transferred to make partnership

with German Jerome Boateng in the centre of the defence.

According to the media, "Kosc" will be Marseille's new team-captain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Apologies everyone, but this will unfortunately be the final season of this game world..

I will be completely honest with you guys, It's not only a matter of lack of time from my end but I also no longer have the energy or desire to run a gw. (mostly the constant search for managers to fill up the game world). And the interest in SM in general seems to have decreased aswell since the new forum layout..

I've asked a couple of trusted friends if they wanted to take over and run it instead, but couldn't find anyone with both the motivation and time to do it.

Thank you all for taking part in this, and I am sorry I failed you as a game world owner.

Apologies everyone' date=' but this will unfortunately be the final season of this game world..

I will be completely honest with you guys, It's not only a matter of lack of time from my end but I also no longer have the energy or desire to run a gw. (mostly the constant search for managers to fill up the game world). And the interest in SM in general seems to have decreased aswell since the new forum layout..

I've asked a couple of trusted friends if they wanted to take over and run it instead, but couldn't find anyone with both the motivation and time to do it.

Thank you all for taking part in this, and I am sorry I failed you as a game world owner.[/quote']

Its alright, it is really hard on your part, the least I could do was to stick around, from the beginning and hopefully to the end. Cheers for the awesome game world.

Apologies everyone' date=' but this will unfortunately be the final season of this game world..

Thank you all for taking part in this, and I am sorry I failed you as a game world owner.[/quote']

Don't be so hard on yourself, Patrik!

It has been a pleasure participating in your GW. :)