||Epic|| - You write your own destiny

I have created many gameworlds, many successful ones and some which hit the rock. But there was one particular gameworld which was very close to my heart. That one started with the name of Rerum Natura then went on to be launched again as In Vetulum. I have analyzed and thought about the gameworld and it's flaws.

This time around when I finally decided to relaunch the gameworld I pledged to offer something to the people in forum which was never seen before. So I present with you my gameworld

1779504.jpg

In all fairness the real fun in playing Soccermanager manager lies in the fact that you develop your team from a scratch and lead them to glory. EPIC will focus on making Soccermanager experience as realistic as possible.

The Overview

EPIC talks about a story of some midtable teams who over years have been always shadowed by stronger teams in their division, and also the team who have never had the honor of glory in the history of their existence. Such teams where teamed up and offered such one chance to attain stardom in a stage called The Epic.

The Concept

The EPIC offers two roles to be played. To participate in the gameworld you either enroll as a owner or a manager. Now what does this mean

Roman-Abramovich_1514495c.jpg

The Owner - The Owners will be the ones who would invest credits to buy a club. The Owner will have complete say on the functioning of the club. The Owner has a freedom to appoint a manager for the club. All the bonus and earning of the club will be the owner's share. The Owner will also have the power to sack and appoint managers.

_74077619_brendan_rodgers_getty.jpg

The Manager - The Manager will the one who will be appointed by the owner for the managing of his/her club. The manager will be given a contract and wages by the owner. A manager will be the one deciding the tactics etc of the club.

The gameworld will be of two division with 8 teams in each division. The team in the first Division will be the Main Teams while team in the second team will be the Reserve Teams.

The motive of the gameworld is to shoot your teams to glory. Simple as it sounds.

Choosing a Manager

The Managers will be appointed on a agreement between the Owner and the Manager. The agreed contract must be submitted to the board prior to the appointment. The contract may have release clause, sacking clause, expectation clause etc. The contract must have a period of agreement and the decided wage.

The Teams (Main-Reserve)

PLClubLogo+%25281%2529.png

Tottenham Hotspur - Nottingham Forest

Owner - Hannah

Manager - col lucf #

Logo-Everton.png

Everton - Derby County

Manager - Mullan

ac-milan.png

AC Milan - Bologna FC

Owner - Venk.11

Manager - Basnandez

AS_Roma_logo_(2013)%20copy.png

AS Roma - AC Cesena

Owner - Gabriel

Manager - Cam Lucas

atletico-madrid.png

Atletico Madrid - CA Osasuna

Owner - Nosiy

Manager - Pedro

34.png

Valencia CF - SD Eibar

Owner - Vacant

Manager - Red

100px-Schalke_04_Logo.png

FC Schalke 04 - Fortuna Düsseldorf

Owner - Vacant

Manager - Vacant

80.png

Bayer Leverkusen - TSV 1860 München

Owner - Vacant

Manager - Biju

Squad Rules

Main Team

Squad Cap - None

Rating Cap - None

Age Cap - None

Budget - 30 Million Each Season

Additional - The Main team if relegated will have a budget of 10 mil for the next season.

Reserve Team

Squad Cap - 30

Rating Cap - 87

Age Cap - None

Budget - 10 Million Each Season

Additional Rules - The Reserve team if promoted will get 3 players rated 88,89 and 90. The price of these players will be cut from the total budget. The budget for reserve team will be increased to 30 mil for the next seaon after promotion.

Standard Gameworld Rules

ECONOMY LEVEL - Normal.

PLAYER CONCERNS - Off.

SMFA MONITORING TRANSFERS - Off.

CAN ONLY OFFER CASH TO CLUBS IN DEALS - Yes

NO BUYING FROM UNMANAGED CLUBS - On.

NO BUYING FROM EXTERNAL CLUBS - Off.

NO BUYING PLAYERS OVER THE AGE OF - Any.

CANNOT DO CASH TRANSFERS OVER - Any.

TRANSFER WINDOWS - Two transfer windows

CAN ONLY BUY PLAYERS WITH THE SAME NATIONALITY AS YOUR CLUB - Off.

MANAGERS SACKED IF THEY FINISH BOTTOM - Off.

MANAGERS MUST LOGIN TO THIS GAME WORLD AT LEAST EVERY - 14 Days

seattle_sounders_it_s_offical_green_earth_team_g.jpg

Choosing a Club

The clubs will be chosen by Auction. The base price of the clubs will be decided by the strength of the Current squad, Stadium capacity and the their Youth Academy strength.

unsere_gelbe_wand.jpg

Stadium Income

Owners will also earn from the attendance from their club's stadium's. The total attendance will be rounded off to nearest multiple of 5 and divided by 100. The answer will the credits earned by the manager.

Example

Attendance is 160,790

Rounded off to 170,000

Divided by 100 = 170 Credits

Budget Credits

For every 5 million of budget the owner will have to pay 50 credits.

Dortmund.jpg

Rewards

Division 1

Winner - 1000 Coins

Runners Up -500 Coins

3rd Place - 200 Coins

Division 2

Winner - 300 Coins

Cup

Winner - 300 Coins

Runners Up - 200 Coins

Miscs

1. Video reviews will introduced in this gameworld.

2. Stats and awards

3. Head to heads.

4. Best MP/TR awards

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: ||Epic|| - You write your own destiny Everton Post-Match Conference Everton just recently lost to Roma in their opening match 3-2 after a 87th minute Pjanic penalty gave the Italian side a lu

I have created many gameworlds, many successful ones and some which hit the rock. But there was one particular gameworld which was very close to my heart. That one started with the name of Rerum Natur

Re: ||Epic|| - You write your own destiny Ronaldo? Boon or Bane FC Schalke 04 kept the headlines makers busy when they smashed records to announce the arrival of Cristiano Ronaldo. Nikidinho has

Re: ||Epic|| - You write your own destiny

Hall Of Fame

Season 1

AC+Milan+v+Cagliari+Calcio+Serie+gyNWOMuo7HNl.jpg

Division 1

Winner - AC Milan (Cesc Basnandez)

Runner Up - AS Roma (Cameron Lucas)

3rd Place - Atletico Madrid (Pedro)

Division 2

Winner - Fortuna Dusseldorf (James Purdy)

Cup

Winner - Atletico Madrid (Pedro)

Season 2

article-2632073-1DFBAEA600000578-640_634x442.jpg

Division 1

Winner - Atletico Madrid (Pedro)

Runner Up - AC Milan (Basnandez)

3rd Place - AS Roma (Cameron Lucas)

Division 2

Winner - AC Cesena (Gabriel)

Cup

Winner - CA Osasuna (Stephen)

Season 3

article-2482551-191CFDE400000578-593_634x423.jpg

Division 1

Winner - AS Roma (Cameron Lucas)

Cup

Winner - CA Osasuna (Stephen)

Runner Up - Atletico Madrid (Pedro)

Happy with them rules but just one thing I need clearing up. The rating cap for the reserve team' date=' is it just a signing cap or a playing cap too ?[/quote']

Only the signing cap. Though you can retain players above 87 who are already in your squad.

Please, no auction. You have previously assured us that we already put credits into the gameworld for club buyouts. Regardless, it's a flawed system. Assign clubs by random draw just like you have done in the past.

Also, tone down the nationalities rule. Make it 3 for Parent and 5 for Youth, otherwise it complicates things way too much, especially for the youth clubs.

Please' date=' no auction. You have previously assured us that we already put credits into the gameworld for club buyouts. Regardless, it's a flawed system. Assign clubs by random draw just like you have done in the past.

Also, tone down the nationalities rule. Make it 3 for Parent and 5 for Youth, otherwise it complicates things way too much, especially for the youth clubs.[/quote']

The previous owners will have the amount they put in last time around as pre-balance in their kitties. If I assign randomly it will create confusion.

The previous owners will have the amount they put in last time around as pre-balance in their kitties. If I assign randomly it will create confusion.

There's no confusion. It's the same thing as a UEFA Champions League Group Draw. Imagine if all the European clubs bid for which group to be placed in. Now THAT would be confusing.

There's no confusion. It's the same thing as a UEFA Champions League Group Draw. Imagine if all the European clubs bid for which group to be placed in. Now THAT would be confusing.

I leave it up to the owners. Majority wins ... I do not have problem either ways :)