Sign in to follow this  
Venk.11

||Epic|| - You write your own destiny

Re: ||Epic|| - You write your own destiny

We need to find a replacement for the Eibar + Valencia duo, Venk, as Niki said, it needs an immediate solution.

Cookiemonster + Muallan would like to confirm that the duo have mutually agreed to continue Allan's management of Everton for the next season :)

Venk' date=' can I start using the cash left from season 1 + the standard 30M, right after season 2 begins? I believe all the managers should be allowed to do this, so we don't stall things. ;)

Cheers![/quote']

Seconded.

Wesley Hoedt 77 -> 80 :D

Jordan Ibe 78 -> 82 :D

Issac Success 76 -> 80 :D

Investments on youth totaling at the most (rounded up) was 9million. Now these youth players values combined are almost 22million! Even when wages are taken to account, I could be getting a very large profit of 10million+!

Venk' date=' can I start using the cash left from season 1 + the standard 30M, right after season 2 begins? I believe all the managers should be allowed to do this, so we don't stall things. ;)

Cheers![/quote']

Correct.

also, Leverkusen had bids in before the window opened. Reus and David Silva are ABD. he needs to remove these ASAP, i was online the minute the season changed and these bids were already accepted.

Correct.

also' date=' Leverkusen had bids in before the window opened. Reus and David Silva are ABD. he needs to remove these ASAP, i was online the minute the season changed and these bids were already accepted.[/quote']

i put in the bids only after season got over thats yesterday ...so there should be no problems in those bids

season ends after last friendly wich took place on sunday... so i placed a bid on monday for ur info ...

NO. season starts when The GW CHANGES season and the timer in the top corner says season 2 and at the same time you will get chairman news and all your loans will be returned. that is not when the season ended. i know this becasue there was no transfer window and as venk has already said you cannot bid for external players outside that window. remove please.

NO. season starts when The GW CHANGES season and the timer in the top corner says season 2 and at the same time you will get chairman news and all your loans will be returned. that is not when the season ended. i know this becasue there was no transfer window and as venk has already said you cannot bid for external players outside that window. remove please.

dusseldorf have already completed signing a 90 rated sterling... let venk come and decide... if he says then i will withdraw

dusseldorf have already completed signing a 90 rated sterling... let venk come and decide... if he says then i will withdraw

Dussledorf won the promotion and so got to sign 88/89 and 90 unopposed, Ibarbo/ter-stegen/sterling. do not cheat please.

yup u got promoted.. but u should have waited for new season to start bro.

Dusseldorf has made transferred inside the rules and their deals are 100% fair. They get a draft of 3 players which I gave him and he took. The new season has started. There is no changes in the rules so everyone can start biding. I will be getting my salary tomorrow so will be dispatching the credits and updating the first post.

Remember for the budget

30 million + Last season budget. So anything above 140 million is expandable.

B-Clubs have 10 + Last season budget. So budget is anything above 180 million. Cheers and happy bidding

Dusseldorf has made transferred inside the rules and their deals are 100% fair. They get a draft of 3 players which I gave him and he took. The new season has started. There is no changes in the rules so everyone can start biding. I will be getting my salary tomorrow so will be dispatching the credits and updating the first post.

Remember for the budget

B-Clubs have 10 + Last season budget. So budget is anything above 180 million. Cheers and happy bidding

yup u got promoted.. but u should have waited for new season to start bro.

aslo jpurdy is dusseldorf not me ;)

Remember for the budget

Can we wait till the teams are full again though? Or I see this setup failing again..