Sign in to follow this  
Venk.11

||Epic|| - You write your own destiny

Re: ||Epic|| - You write your own destiny

Well' date=' Noisy and I already agreed on a contract and I'm positive he sent it to Venk. :)

Maybe Hannah has the contract for her manager ready as well. We'll start soon, for sure.[/quote']

Yep, I have sent it in the other day bud :P

All the contracts has been uploaded in the second post. First post is also modified to add the Teams, their owners and manager. Everyone check for changes.

We will kick off as soon as Hannah posts the contract. By the time all owners can send their Teams Buy Out Credits plus the Team's season credits.

My ID - Venk.11 (Forum)

2Q==2Q==tottenham_hotspur.png?w=300&h=300

Contract of Agreement

Contract Length

3 seasons

Salary

No Fee

Bonus

300 credits for winning the league

200 credits for winning the cup

Release Clause

800 credits to buy out of the contract

Expectation

We must be a top 4 team by the end of season 3

Owner

Hannah

Manager

Col Lufc

I have contacted venk for change from leverkusen to fc porto......

I would like to specify following reasons for the change of team -----

1) leverkusen is the weakest squad as compared to other teams in the league

2) its the team with least stadium capacity as well

and last and most imp reason

3) i was not an owner wen the draws were made for the other teams so i didnt have the equal oppurtunity as other owners had to get the remaining teams

would be happy if all owners agree to the change of team

3) i was not an owner wen the draws were made for the other teams so i didnt have the equal oppurtunity as other owners had to get the remaining teams

1)The first two points were why the price of the club was so low.

2)If you want to replace Leverkusen with Porto, I call for a redraw of all teams, but this time with Porto in place of Leverkusen.

3) If there is no redraw, I'd like an equal opportunity to change my team too.

If my owner agrees of course :)

Sorry to be the grinch but im a mad no on all of this for many reasons.

1) i want to get this baby going so hats more time consumed.

2) This thread was ready for much time before the draw so you had ample opportunity to be here. Im happy you have come to play but if you come in late you accept that team.

3) Even IF there was a change (which there absolutely shouldnt be imo) it should be a german team as youd have no portuguese competiton (not so bad honestly except ronny) but worse shcalke would be untouchable with the germans.

4) Leverkusen > Everton and maybe valencia and Milan on SM certainly on real life form (even spurs on RL form - no offence to anyone)

5) not posted and i begrudginly accept it as you own the club and i guess that means one could appoint oneself but i really think you should appoint a manager in the spirit of the game.

None of this is personal homeboy your a top guy from when weve interacted. just my views.

Cam

2) This thread was ready for much time before the draw so you had ample opportunity to be here. Im happy you have come to play but if you come in late you accept that team.

3) Even IF there was a change (which there absolutely shouldnt be imo) it should be a german team as youd have no portuguese competiton (not so bad honestly except ronny) but worse shcalke would be untouchable with the germans.

4) Leverkusen > Everton and maybe valencia and Milan on SM certainly on real life form (even spurs on RL form - no offence to anyone)

5) not posted and i begrudginly accept it as you own the club and i guess that means one could appoint oneself but i really think you should appoint a manager in the spirit of the game.

None of this is personal homeboy your a top guy from when weve interacted. just my views.

Cam

I agree with all of this.

Not to mention that in season one of In Vetulum Cam himself with Leverkusen won the cup and missed out on the title by goal difference I think. Beating Porto, Benfica, Schalke etc.

EDIT: I especially agree with the last point. It would be much easier for the owners to manage both teams by themselves, but it's not in the spirit of the game to do so. The main point of this GW (I feel) was to appoint a manager and have complete control over budget, signings etc, but have someone else manage your team.

But it's Venk's GW and his decision in the end, which we'll all accept.

I agree with all of this.

Not to mention that in season one of In Vetulum Cam himself with Leverkusen won the cup and missed out on the title by goal difference I think. Beating Porto' date=' Benfica, Schalke etc.[/b']

EDIT: I especially agree with the last point. It would be much easier for the owners to manage both teams by themselves, but it's not in the spirit of the game to do so. The main point of this GW (I feel) was to appoint a manager and have complete control over budget, signings etc, but have someone else manage your team.

But it's Venk's GW and his decision in the end, which we'll all accept.

actually forgot that. Leverkusen are boss mate you want that. No calhanoglu when i got them either despite already being a leverkusen player

Cam

Have appointed a manager for the team ... have sent the contract to venk .... :)

I think there's no point in complaining about the teams. In In Vetulum, my Sporting was definitely the weakest team in Division 1. Despite the 1st 2 seasons being the most important, squad reconstruction wise, I finished 2nd in season 1 (lost the title by GD) and was cup runner-up. I was super mad In Vetulum ended, coz my plan was to have a super strong squad from season 3 onwards. I didn't even spend a lot of the 2nd season's budget (which compromised my results), to use it in season 3.

I honestly don't care - you can give me the weakest club and I'll still be happy.