"International Forumers Championship"

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: "International Forumers Championship" What has been decided now? Can someone summarize please. Empty or default squads? Also my opinion: 1. This is your GW Franklyn, you decide everything. 2

Re: "International Forumers Championship"

Re: "International Forumers Championship" Since i'm the only Croat here i don't want to make any preferences cause i want Dinamo Zagreb.

Riferimento: "International Forumers Championship"

I'm trying to make some groups to simplify the situation.

Basnandez had a great idea about languages groups but we have to change something according to the situation of the teams.

N.B.

In case we start with empty teams, then there would be no problem we'll assign teams based on nationality.

"Germanic + Pacific Group"

Managers and teams from:

Great Britain, Germany, Denamark, Ireland, Scandinavia, Canada, Usa, Australia, Southafrica, India, Japan, Malaysia

-JakeRils (Australia)

-Muallan (Canada)

-Basnandez (Denmark)

-JohnJHarman (England)

-PJ (England)

-GavGav (England)

-Jr231990 (England)

-Nikidinho (India)

-iAwesome (India)

-JohnStevenson (India)

-Venk11 (India)

-Tupac Healy (Ireland)

-Footie (Japan)

-KJKJ (Malaysia)

-Gvrora (Singapore)

-footie (Singapore)

-Duncan (Southafrica)

-Nemanja Matic (Sweden)

"Netherlands and Flanders"

Managers and teams from:

Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg

-Biblis (Netherlands)

-BarryBatshoofd (Netherlands)

-LauraAFCA (Netherlands)

"Iberian and Latin Group"

Managers and teams from:

Spain, Portugal, Brazil, Argentina

-Durant35 (Spain)

-DanielloMilla (Spain)

-Umpi (Spain)

-Jigsaw (Spain)

-Zure12 (Spain)

-JoseAbreu (Spain)

-Pedroolivera (Portugal)

"Romance Group"

Managers and teams from:

Italy, France, Suisse

-Franklyn (Italy)

-Matteoprontera (Italy)

-ForzaItalia (Italy)

-Bobino86 (Italy)

-El Panteron (Italy)

-Kekko96 (Italy)

-Gogo (Italy)

-Samuel888 (Italy)

-Deeno (Italy)

-Italemi (Italy)

-Agnussilente (Italy)

-Dan Pak (Italy)

-Peppelax (Italy)

-Cortel91 (Italy)

-Sharkdan (Italy)

-Lupin7474 (Italy)

-Peppee (Italy)

-Palomar (Italy)

"East Europe Group"

Managers and teams from:

Russia, Poland, Romania, Ucraine, Czech

-La Libellule (Romania)

-MarkM (Romania)

-Steauaseka (Romania)

-Tonyba (Poland)

-Frozy (Lithuania)

"Balkans and South Europe Group"

Managers and teams from:

Albany, Croatia, Greece, Serbia, Turkey, Bulgary

-Frankvth (Albany)

-Lirdoncenaj (Albany)

-Scrool (Bulgary)

-Tino (Croatia)

-Adam gr (Greece)

-Coler (Greece)

-Gonich losowa (Serbia)

What do you think about it? I'd like to listen your opinions...

Re: "International Forumers Championship"

Hi I have a suggestion.

We start with empty teams and a relatively limited budget (like 100mil perhaps). Then each team can by an unlimited number of players from their own country and have a limited number of international players (5-7 maybe?)

This will give the gw an international feel however not disadvantage teams such as Singapore who have no good players. This is because they can use almost their entire budget on 5-7 star players while stronger nations such as England/Italy will only have perhaps 10mil to spend on foreign players.

Riferimento: Re: Respuesta: "International Forumers Championship"

But what happens if someone chooses Real or Barça?

Clubs from India' date=' Singapore, Albania, Malaysia and Ireland can never compete with teams from the 1st division of the biggest leagues. ;)[/quote']

The groups are just that.

There will be not teams from India, Canada or Japan for exaple...

The assignment will be based on the groups.

Other teams, for example AEK, Steaua, Crvena, Partizan etc are weak in ratings but with a lot of talents. These teams could participate in 3° or 4° series within a lot of other teams like Cagliari, Palermo, Sassuolo, Celtic, Copenaghen, Feyenoord, QPR, WBA, Lorient, Montpellier, Paderboorn and many more.

A lot of groups are really full, so many managers will have teams for 3° or 4° series...look at Italy-France group or Germanic one.

I'm according to you that empty teams are fairly but it will become a no-soul game and we have to consider that if someone leave his team, it will be difficult to assign teams like Atl. de Kolkota or similar...:rolleyes:

Re: Riferimento: Re: Respuesta: "International Forumers Championship"

The groups are just that.

There will be not teams from India' date=' Canada or Japan for exaple...

The assignment will be based on the groups.

Other teams, for example AEK, Steaua, Crvena, Partizan etc are weak in ratings but with a lot of talents. These teams could participate in 3° or 4° series within a lot of other teams like Cagliari, Palermo, Sassuolo, Celtic, Copenaghen, Feyenoord, QPR, WBA, Lorient, Montpellier, Paderboorn and many more.

A lot of groups are really full, so many managers will have teams for 3° or 4° series...look at Italy-France group or Germanic one.

I'm according to you that empty teams are fairly but it will become a no-soul game and we have to consider that if someone leave his team, it will be difficult to assign teams like Atl. de Kolkota or similar...:rolleyes:[/quote']

Some fair points, mate.

Thing is, with empty squads, all players are available to everybody. If people wanna pick the biggest clubs, that would be by far the fairest option. Plus, if teams like Real, Barça, Chelsea, City or Bayern are chosen (with default squads), then the best players would become unavailable for all managers to buy, making the setup a lot less interesting.

Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Respuesta: "International Forumers Championship"

Some fair points' date=' mate.

Thing is, with empty squads, all players are available to everybody. If people wanna pick the biggest clubs, that would be by far the fairest option. Plus, if teams like Real, Barça, Chelsea, City or Bayern are chosen (with default squads), then the best players would become unavailable for all managers to buy, making the setup a lot less interesting.[/quote']

That's true.

The thing is to understand if is more important to start with empty squads to give everyone the possibility to buy great players or to make a custom similar to real life.

I don't think it is unfair to manage a top club, I just think is a different way to play...

Re: Riferimento: Re: Riferimento: Re: Respuesta: "International Forumers Championship

That's true.

The thing is to understand if is more important to start with empty squads to give everyone the possibility to buy great players or to make a custom similar to real life.

I don't think it is unfair to manage a top club' date=' I just think is a different way to play...[/quote']

In my opinion, there are already many GWs similar to real life (all the standard GWs are). I believe empty squads (especially with low budgets) would make things much more interesting and competitive, in the long run.

But you're the boss. :D