"International Forumers Championship"

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: "International Forumers Championship" What has been decided now? Can someone summarize please. Empty or default squads? Also my opinion: 1. This is your GW Franklyn, you decide everything. 2

Re: "International Forumers Championship"

Re: "International Forumers Championship" Since i'm the only Croat here i don't want to make any preferences cause i want Dinamo Zagreb.

If you pick empty squads, you're gonna work with equal budgets.

So if you work with default squads, you should also find some equality in value. You could do that by picking equal clubs (very hard to find that many), or by giving the smaller clubs more budget (hard to keep track of that with this many clubs since you can't assign different budgets), or by squad cap (but with original squads that still gives big clubs an advantage at first, only prevents hogging), or by rating cap (which I think would be an interesting solution, either with empty squads or with default squads).

I think there is fun in both managing a small club with low rated players and little budget, as well as in managing a big club with high rated players and a bigger budget. Next to that, I personally think you should focus mostly on managers representing their country, so squads should consist of a certain amount of players for that country. You could combine that with a rule that every team can have a certain amount of 'foreigners'. Then the big players come available to everyone and everyone has an equal chance to a higher valued squad. To keep the level of the 'national' players a bit equal you could think of a squad cap (or even a rating cap). Don't over complicate things with too many rules, but I would pick just a few clear rules like squad cap, rating cap, nationality cap, etc.

In the end, it's just a matter of making choices Franklyn. You decide what kind of GW you want to create, and whoever wants to play by those rules will join. I don't think you should worry too much about finding replacements in case managers leave, try to get managers to commit to the setup first. In the end big names like Barcelona and Bayern Munich will always be more popular by name, but even big clubs can make a mess of their team. So in the end replacement managers have to join based on liking the setup rather than based on managing a great Barca side (plus maybe after a few seasons a club like Mumbai will own all the great players, anything can happen :D )

Riferimento: Re: "International Forumers Championship"

If you pick empty squads' date=' you're gonna work with equal budgets.

So if you work with default squads, you should also find some equality in value. You could do that by picking equal clubs (very hard to find that many), or by giving the smaller clubs more budget (hard to keep track of that with this many clubs since you can't assign different budgets), or by squad cap (but with original squads that still gives big clubs an advantage at first, only prevents hogging), or by rating cap (which I think would be an interesting solution, either with empty squads or with default squads).

I think there is fun in both managing a small club with low rated players and little budget, as well as in managing a big club with high rated players and a bigger budget. Next to that, I personally think you should focus mostly on managers representing their country, so squads should consist of a certain amount of players for that country. You could combine that with a rule that every team can have a certain amount of 'foreigners'. Then the big players come available to everyone and everyone has an equal chance to a higher valued squad. To keep the level of the 'national' players a bit equal you could think of a squad cap (or even a rating cap). Don't over complicate things with too many rules, but I would pick just a few clear rules like squad cap, rating cap, nationality cap, etc.

In the end, it's just a matter of making choices Franklyn. You decide what kind of GW you want to create, and whoever wants to play by those rules will join. I don't think you should worry too much about finding replacements in case managers leave, try to get managers to commit to the setup first. In the end big names like Barcelona and Bayern Munich will always be more popular by name, but even big clubs can make a mess of their team. So in the end replacement managers have to join based on liking the setup rather than based on managing a great Barca side (plus maybe after a few seasons a club like Mumbai will own all the great players, anything can happen :D )[/quote']

I'm totally according to you.

My idea is about a representative GW. Rating differences are part of it...

I'd like to see small clubs fighting for glory like David vs. Golia...:D

Small clubs can offer more than big clubs for external players, then a good talent scout could create a great time in a few season if he want.

I'm quite sure this will be a default squads world, I just want to listen opinions...:rolleyes:

I know several teams are really too weak, for example teams from Japan, Malaysia and India etc...but I made groups just for this reason.

Personally, I don't like this game to "win thropies", I like it to see my teams becoming great, to see my talents grow up...

Anyway, I believe in my idea and I'll take the risk! ;)

Respuesta: Riferimento: Re: "International Forumers Championship"

I'm totally according to you.

My idea is about a representative GW. Rating differences are part of it...

I'd like to see small clubs fighting for glory like David vs. Golia...:D

Small clubs can offer more than big clubs for external players' date=' then a good talent scout could create a great time in a few season if he want.

I'm quite sure this will be a default squads world, I just want to listen opinions...:rolleyes:

I know several teams are really too weak, for example teams from Japan, Malaysia and India etc...but I made groups just for this reason.

Personally, I don't like this game to "win thropies", I like it to see my teams becoming great, to see my talents grow up...

Anyway, I believe in my idea and I'll take the risk! ;)[/quote']

I like the idea of standard teams and the idea of ​​David vs. Goliath, I am Spanish and if I have a great club, I will be happy to assist small to sales or transfers :D

PD: Sorry for my bad english :(

Riferimento: "International Forumers Championship"

Clubs and Countries

This is the final setup and the list of groups and teams.

You can ask for a team that is not included in the list but it has to be approved.

We'll wait for someone else, then you have to indicate 4-5 preferences based on the group you belong.

There will be 3 or 4 series, it depends by how many managers participate.

The gameworld will start with default squads and medium budget.

After that, we'll start with interviews, surveys and report.

"Germanic and Pacific"

Countries:

Great Britain, Germany, Denamark, Ireland, Scandinavia, Canada, Usa, Australia, Southafrica, India, Japan, Malaysia etc...

Teams:

Premier League (Eng) : all clubs

Bundesliga (Ger) : all clubs

, Scottish Premier League (Sco) : Celtic, Rangers

Superliga (Den) : Aalborg, Copenaghen, Midtjylland

Allsvenskan (Swe) : Malmoe

MLS (Usa) : Los Angeles Galaxy, NY RedBulls

I-League (Ind) : Mumbay City

Bundesliga (Ost): Red Bull Salzburg, Rapid Vienna, Sturm Graz

All other teams must be requested and approved

"Netherlands and Flanders"

Countries:

Netherlands, Belgium, Luxemburg

Teams:

Eredivisie (Nl) : all teams

Jupiler league (Beg) : all teams

"Iberian and Latin Group"

Countries:

Spain, Portugal, Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Colombia etc...

Teams:

Liga BBVA (Spa) : all teams

Primeira liga (Por) : all teams

Brasileirao (Bra) : all teams

Primera Division (Arg) : all teams

"Romance Group"

Countries:

Italy, France, Suisse

Teams:

Serie A (Ita) : all teams

Ligue1 (Fra) : all teams

Superleague (Sui) :all teams

"East Europe Group"

Countries:

Russia, Poland, Romania, Ukraine, Czech, Lithuania etc...

Teams:

Premier Liga (Rus) : all teams

Premier Liha (Ukr) :all teams

Liga I (Rom) :Steaua Bucharest, Astra Giurgiu

Ekstraklasa (Pol) :Legia W., Lech P.

"Balkans and South Europe Group"

Countries:

Albany, Croatia, Greece, Serbia, Turkey, Bulgary

Teams:

Super Lig (Tur) : all teams

Souper Ligka Ellada (Gre) : Olympiakos, AEK, Panathinaikos

Superliga (Ser) : Partizan, Crvena Zvezda

APFG (Bulgary) : Ludogorets, Levski Sophia, Cska Sophia

Prva HNL (Cro) : Dynamo Zagreb, Hajduk Split, Rijeka

Slovenka liga (Slo) : Maribor

I would like to take over Mumbai FC as Mumbai city is already been taken(You can't do this all the time Niki:p) ! Both Mumbai city and Mumbai FC are different and I just want to manage my local team :D. The team is pretty bad the capacity is bad too but never mind I'll manage. So if possible can I take over Mumbai FC?

Riferimento: Respuesta: "International Forumers Championship"

I would like to take over Mumbai FC as Mumbai city is already been taken(You can't do this all the time Niki:p) ! Both Mumbai city and Mumbai FC are different and I just want to manage my local team :D. The team is pretty bad the capacity is bad too but never mind I'll manage. So if possible can I take over Mumbai FC?

Average rating? Stadium?

What if you'll leave?

Hello I am interested in the competicion.

I can enter?. I am from Spain .

Thanks

Of course! :D

I would like to request for a club' date=' but I am not sure if they are in the database, namely:

1) Courts Young Lions

2) Woodlands Wellington

3) Warriors FC

4) Tampines Rovers

5) Home United

In that order of preference, and Franklyn I am from Singapore not Japan.[/quote']

Same thing...

-Average ratings

-Stadium

-Your motivation

Re: Riferimento: Re: "International Forumers Championship"

Same thing...

-Average ratings

-Stadium

-Your motivation

A quick search on one of the gw, those teams have an average rating of 67-71, stadium size of not more than 8K. I know my local league isn't strong, so all clubs have similar ratings and stadium sizes.

Motivation: to manage my local side and beat the big guns at least once. :o

There is a problem for Romania :) We both support Steaua Bucharest. As a gentleman I will leave Mark to manage Steaua but I cant manage Astra. Teams that I would like to manage would be Red Bull Salzburg(!!!), Liverpool, AS Roma (more reserves BVB, PSG, Atleti, Porto). So wherever you want me mate. I am playing since 2006 so wont be a loyalty problem :D Cheers!

A quick search on one of the gw' date=' those teams have an average rating of 67-71, stadium size of not more than 8K. I know my local league isn't strong, so all clubs have similar ratings and stadium sizes.

Motivation: to manage my local side and beat the big guns at least once. :o[/quote']

I trust in your motivation, approved.;)

There is a problem for Romania :) We both support Steaua Bucharest. As a gentleman I will leave Mark to manage Steaua but I cant manage Astra. Teams that I would like to manage would be Red Bull Salzburg(!!!)' date=' Liverpool, AS Roma (more reserves BVB, PSG, Atleti, Porto). So wherever you want me mate. I am playing since 2006 so wont be a loyalty problem :D Cheers![/quote']

Maybe Red Bull Salzburg cause we have not people from Austria...anyway you can choose among a lot of teams in your group from Russia, Ukraine and generally East Europe :)

PS I dont now it was talked about but i think that smaller teams will need a bigger budget for starters. You cant give the same budget to Real Madrid and Young Lions :D

I just canset a budget for all clubs, that's SM...:(

Re: Riferimento: Re: "International Forumers Championship"

Maybe Red Bull Salzburg cause we have not people from Austria...anyway you can choose among a lot of teams in your group from Russia' date=' Ukraine and generally East Europe[/b'] :)

Wait.. so we can choose any team from our group or we can only choose teams from the country we are in?