"International Forumers Championship"

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: "International Forumers Championship" What has been decided now? Can someone summarize please. Empty or default squads? Also my opinion: 1. This is your GW Franklyn, you decide everything. 2

Re: "International Forumers Championship"

Re: "International Forumers Championship" Since i'm the only Croat here i don't want to make any preferences cause i want Dinamo Zagreb.

Riferimento: Re: "International Forumers Championship"

Can I chose FK Reo Vilnius? It has a 15' date='000 seater stadium but no players so I would hope we could all start with empty squads and a budget to build our teams from scratch?[/quote']

We'll start with default teams, so it would be difficult to start with this team :)

I would like to request for a club' date=' but I am not sure if they are in the database, namely:

1) Courts Young Lions

2) Woodlands Wellington

3) Warriors FC

4) Tampines Rovers

5) Home United

In that order of preference, and Franklyn I am from Singapore not Japan.[/quote']

I would like a local club as well. After all its an international championship! :D

Riferimento: Re: "International Forumers Championship"

I would like a local club as well. After all its an international championship! :D

Sorry Gvora, I'm sure you are a correct and fair guy but you are in the forum from a little time and I can't take the risk to assign you a weak team like these...

What if you leave? I don't know you enough...

Sorry :o

I dont like Russian teams and I already have Shaktar in another setup. Red Bulls would suit perfectly as one of my grandparents is half Austrian :P:D

PS: then maybe we should avoid managing the top teams? Bayern' date=' Barca, Real...? Just a suggestion[/quote']

Well if forumers want a challenge they should avoid the top teams and choose perhaps a club like Cadiz or Gimnastic who have at least a capacity of 15k.

Re: Riferimento: Re: "International Forumers Championship"

Sorry Gvora' date=' I'm sure you are a correct and fair guy but you are in the forum from a little time and I can't take the risk to assign you a weak team like these...

What if you leave? I don't know you enough...

Sorry :o[/quote']

To be honest isn't managing a club of our nationality give us most motivation to make it great.

However if you insist. What club are you actually intending to let me manage?