The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

We have a strategy' date=' my only problem was maybe I shouldn't have said you can go sign who you like :o as Mark clearly took it to the next level :mad:

I'd be worried that your captain will look to throw in the white hankerchief at every oppurtunity going.

The real nation to gain is the Italians who you should all be fearing now.[/quote']

its like yin and yang mate.

the "threat" of the Italians is counter balanced by the comedy of Ze Germans.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Noisy this morning: Logs into SM Hmm, what?... Stephan EL SHAARAWY has moved to Hannover 96 (Mark M.) from AC Milan (Sir Sean) on a deal believed to be around

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Thought id do a quick breakdown the transfer balances and profit made from the rise in value of the purchases. Newcastle 50m Spent - 54.4m Current Value Southampton

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Just for you Smut

The offer for Simone SCUFFET has been withdrawn by Hanover .

Bloody germans' date=' cant trust them one little bit, first Noisy takes my credits without completing his side of the deal and now Mark pulls out of a deal.[/quote']

What were those credits for anyway? Wondered why an odd 14 coins had appeared :P

The offer for Simone SCUFFET has been withdrawn by Hanover .

Bloody germans' date=' cant trust them one little bit, first Noisy takes my credits without completing his side of the deal and now Mark pulls out of a deal.[/quote']

:(. Mark was an Italian, now he has gone back. For the time being :P

Will you ever post something worthwhile?

looks like it is going to rain.

but it isn't chips tonight, I have just picked a load of beans from the garden so it will probably be those with cauli and butternut, not sure wot else, i'll keep you informed by PM and anyone else that wishes to know.

Milan have agreed their second internal deal, this time £1m over CV from one of Seans lackies.

Good grief it must be "fun" on Sean's team as he drags money in from his team mates. Does make me wonder what the Italian Captain's relationship his with his minions, I mean, team. :D

On a more serious and genuine note, looks to me like the idea most if not all of us muted has been adopted by the Italians - take one of your teams and financially boost it via the others. Be interested to see if it works.

looks like it is going to rain.

but it isn't chips tonight' date=' I have just picked a load of beans from the garden so it will probably be those with cauli and butternut, not sure wot else, i'll keep you informed by PM and anyone else that wishes to know.[/quote']

mmmmm, runner beans? Not my favourite bean to flick, er, I mean pick. :o

don't give us that old puzzled answer' date=' you know it was to join the WINNERS team.

still , I suppose it was the guilt that made you ask Mark to buy a player from Milan.[/quote']

Oh, so you thought a Captain of another country would want to come and be one of Sean's little 'minions' :eek:

You've all lost it I tell ya

mmmmm' date=' runner beans? Not my favourite bean to flick, er, I mean pick. :o[/quote']

not runners, I cant grow them here for some reason, I think something eats all the beans as soon as they start to grow, I grow an old heritage purple podded French bean, not sure why they are called 'french' as they are very agreeable, perhaps it was an ironic naming.

Oh' date=' so you thought a Captain of another country would want to come and be one of Sean's little 'minions' :eek:

You've all lost it I tell ya[/quote']

this was before we knew you would captain a side who would hand over 15m as an early xmas present, now it would take thousands of credits from you , to get into our team.

We have a strategy' date=' my only problem was maybe I shouldn't have said you can go sign who you like :o as Mark clearly took it to the next level :mad:

I'd be worried that your captain will look to throw in the white hankerchief at every oppurtunity going.

The real nation to gain is the Italians who you should all be fearing now.[/quote']

No worries on that score me old mucker I am in it for the long haul. How is Newcastle doing in Double D and Real Madrid in The International Club Championship? :rolleyes:

No worries on that score me old mucker I am in it for the long haul. How is Newcastle doing in Double D and Real Madrid in The International Club Championship? :rolleyes:

Well Double D become to a state where nothing was happening and well I frankly won everything there was to win in the International Club Championship clean sweeping Division 2 and then Division 1 so what was left for me to do there?

VfL Wolfsburg has made an offer reported to be around £29' date='000,000 for Eden HAZARD of Chelsea.[/b']

Another German mistake? Or is it a ploy not making your bids undisclosed???

It is done in the vain attempt people are idiotic enough to up there bids. Hardly very clever but then look at the Germans team says it all really.

Let me guess it is Alex right? If so he has been pulling that trick for as long as I remember, then he pulls his bids. Still only person daft enough to fall for that chestnut is on the Germans team anyway.

Erm stick around until it had ran it's course which would have been a fair few seasons yet since there are still plenty players to buy.

So once a team you manage has won everything you will quit? Does not really bode well for anyone creating a set up looking for reliable managers lol.

Confessions of a serial quitter is rather catchy now I think of it. :P

Serial Quitter? I am honest when I leave and don't play on family issues every time I want to leave a club.

It is done in the vain attempt people are idiotic enough to up there bids. Hardly very clever but then look at the Germans team says it all really.

Let me guess it is Alex right? If so he has been pulling that trick for as long as I remember' date=' then he pulls his bids. Still only person daft enough to fall for that chestnut is on the Germans team anyway. [/font']

Yawn, missed you too Matty.