The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

Its been a tough day for you Noisy - and its still only 2pm! - but I'm sensing your getting a tad irked.

Remember all that we see and hear in the 4N reboot is for squits and giggles my friend. :D

Exactly but to be called a serial quitter for leaving two of matts setups and given a honest reason why, I don't see why that should be brought up in 4N at all really. It has nothing to do with 4N.

But my response was purely down to the fact I gave an honest reason why I left at the time aswell.

So why should it be brought up now in 4N? There is no need for it to be.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Noisy this morning: Logs into SM Hmm, what?... Stephan EL SHAARAWY has moved to Hannover 96 (Mark M.) from AC Milan (Sir Sean) on a deal believed to be around

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Thought id do a quick breakdown the transfer balances and profit made from the rise in value of the purchases. Newcastle 50m Spent - 54.4m Current Value Southampton

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Just for you Smut

Last seen here http://forum.soccermanager.com/group.php?groupid=530 collecting some Euros in a brown envelope.

Nearly so nearly did I just click on that. then I realised the word groups and the punishment that would come at looking in there.

You nearly got me there, close my friend very close.

Nearly so nearly did I just click on that. then I realised the word groups and the punishment that would come at looking in there.

You nearly got me there' date=' close my friend very close.[/quote']

Being a balloons out type of guy - I clicked it. It was just a random load of naked pics of some chap with a very small, er, appendage.

At the bottom I noticed hand written letters which read -

"El Shaarawy at £15m or these go live"

The Don

Have no idea what this is 'bout

Being a balloons out type of guy - I clicked it. It was just a random load of naked pics of some chap with a very small' date=' er, appendage.

At the bottom I noticed hand written letters which read -

[center']"El Shaarawy at £15m or these go live"

The Don[/center]

Have no idea what this is 'bout

Hahaha I did wonder what was in there but daren't not enter. So Mark has sold himself out then it seems.

Exactly but to be called a serial quitter for leaving two of matts setups and given a honest reason why' date=' I don't see why that should be brought up in 4N at all really. It has nothing to do with 4N.

But my response was purely down to the fact I gave an honest reason why I left at the time aswell.

So why should it be brought up now in 4N? There is no need for it to be.[/quote']

Oh don't get your knickers in a knot bloody hell. so you quit, get over it I did. I may win in international club championship now. :P

Sean needs that cash to accomodate for the poor squad he had in the first place :rolleyes:

At set-up start the Italians had 4 of the top 7 highest value squads.

Combined value of nations 4 clubs:

Italy~ £934.1 million

Germany~ £793.2 million

England ~£776.2 million

Spain~ £771.4 million

As you can see they have a £140+ million advantage over every nation.

Italy~ £934.1 million

Germany~ £793.2 million

England ~£776.2 million

Spain~ £771.4 million

Wow never noticed that difference, Got to be down to all the part owned players the clubs have out on loan.

Italy~ £934.1 million

Germany~ £793.2 million

England ~£776.2 million

Spain~ £771.4 million

I don't know if this makes any difference but when I took Udinese, I started putting players on the transfer list and had a lot of them have different values from what was put on the squad page, one player was valued at 8.3m and when I listed him, his values was 6.3m, I don't understand it but it might be we have a lower valued squad now.

Omfg_ea08c6_2308423.jpg

First of all, I want to apologize to you all and to my team mates because of my huge mistake from last night when I bid on El Shaarawy 15M, thinking the

player is at an External club not Internal one and saw it got accepted today.

Also placed a bid on Scuffet yesterday and when I saw it was accepted so soon (first ding!) and he was at an opponent team I withdraw the bid.

My excuse is I was working hard two days and I was so tired at 11PM

last night that I did this terrible bids that changed the whole balance in 4 N C.

From what I know, we cannot do internal deals with other teams that are not in our nation..

Was so mad that AC Milan manager didn't rejected bid, thanks pal.

Again, I am really sorry about this and I can assure you it won't happen again.

I can just sprinkle tons of ashes over my head, rookie mistake and owned!:mad:

owned9wz.jpg

Thank you for all the well deserved mocking and attention. ***!

Omfg_ea08c6_2308423.jpg

First of all' date=' I want to apologize to you all and to my team mates because of my huge mistake from last night when I bid on El Shaarawy 15M, thinking the

player is at an External club not Internal one and saw it got accepted today.

Also placed a bid on Scuffet yesterday and when I saw it was accepted so soon (first ding!) and he was at an opponent team I withdraw the bid.

My excuse is I was working hard two days and I was so tired at 11PM

last night that I did this terrible bids that changed the whole balance in 4 N C.

From what I know, we cannot do internal deals with other teams that are not in our nation..

Was so mad that AC Milan manager didn't rejected bid, thanks pal.

Again, I am really sorry about this and I can assure you it won't happen again.

I can just sprinkle tons of ashes over my head, rookie mistake and owned!:mad:

[img']http://bucultureshock.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/owned9wz.jpg[/img]

Milan were entitled to accept your bid, why would you have a rule of no internal bids?

It is all good buddy better to get the mistakes out the way before the set-up gets in motion.

Neymar is decided to be the marquee signing of Sevilla, a lot of cash for a youngster but I am pleased to grab the star for 4N Spain.

been busy at work all day - so only been briefly looking at what's been going on... but now I've caught up I've realised it's mostly all crap anyway

That is something I didn't want to log on and see this morning :mad:

I cant understand the actions of strenghtening your rivals pockets :mad:

nowt like a captain supporting his team.. surely you should have dealt with this privately.. bet your team love you ;)

Milan have agreed their second internal deal' date=' this time £1m over CV from one of Seans lackies.

Good grief it must be "fun" on Sean's team as he drags money in from his team mates. Does make me wonder what the Italian Captain's relationship his with his minions, I mean, team. :D

On a more serious and genuine note, looks to me like the idea most if not all of us muted has been adopted by the Italians - take one of your teams and financially boost it via the others. Be interested to see if it works.[/quote']

or it could just be a case that I wanted to sell my 91 rated keeper, and Gozzy wanted to buy a 91 rated keeper. why go external for a deal that can be handled internally. there are these thing's called 'facts' Ed, not that a person of your morality cares much for them:cool:

with Sean being a Scotsman' date=' I don't think there should be a S in Euros and he certainly wont be giving away a perfectly good envelope.[/quote']

I'm bloody English you idiot

Sean needs that cash to accomodate for the poor squad he had in the first place :rolleyes:

i have an exceptional squad with the likes of torres' date=' Bonera and Rami.... oh right:D

[/color']

tumblr_m0tvefaxcA1r8de33o1_500.gif

love this' date=' and was gonna make it my sig.... but then decided to go for the witch instead

[/color']

Italy~ £934.1 million

Germany~ £793.2 million

England ~£776.2 million

Spain~ £771.4 million

yes' date=' because that's what the setup is all about, SM's inflated figures from day 1 which make no allowance for loans(about 50-60 mil minimum loaned into team Italy), or what money will be coming in from gates(pretty sure the Italians will come out bottom on average attendances) etc[/color']

Was so mad that AC Milan manager didn't rejected bid' date=' thanks pal.

[/center']

what sort of a creature blames someone else for the fact that they messed up. Grow a pair Mark, and take some responsibility for your own actions:rolleyes:

The undisclosed offer for Cristiano RONALDO of Real Madrid has been withdrawn by Newcastle United.

Matt's decision to pursue other routes means the worlds best player is mine for CV