The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Noisy this morning: Logs into SM Hmm, what?... Stephan EL SHAARAWY has moved to Hannover 96 (Mark M.) from AC Milan (Sir Sean) on a deal believed to be around

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Thought id do a quick breakdown the transfer balances and profit made from the rise in value of the purchases. Newcastle 50m Spent - 54.4m Current Value Southampton

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Just for you Smut

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

Did someone say cheap GK?

Fraser Forster is still available..................any nation can have him. Im not predjudice like.

Oh and Smut - those 5 credits went into the various gift baskets received a the time. I have my people working through them now, but it was on a highest value first basis so I expect you'll get a card from "me" sometime around 2016.

Just a note for the future pal :

if you want to buy a Ferrari, don't offer Skoda prices. B)

Valencia reveal three signings!

Diego COSTA has completed his move to Valencia from Chelsea for. All other offers were turned down.
Javi MARTÍNEZ has completed his move to Valencia from Bayern
Raphaël VARANE has completed his move to Valencia from Real Madrid .All other offers were turned down.

Really pleased with the first piece of business, got 3 players that will massivly improve my starting eleven at a relativly low cost.

Did someone say cheap GK?

Fraser Forster is still available..................any nation can have him. Im not predjudice like.

Oh and Smut - those 5 credits went into the various gift baskets received a the time. I have my people working through them now' date=' but it was on a highest value first basis so I expect you'll get a card from "me" sometime around 2016.

Just a note for the future pal :

if you want to buy a Ferrari, don't offer Skoda prices. B)[/quote']

you expect any of us to believe you would pass a MOT!

Valencia reveal three signings!

Really pleased with the first piece of business' date=' got 3 players that will massivly improve my starting eleven at a relativly low cost.[/quote']

Varane had a CV of just over £11.4m I think – you paid a cheap £14.6m

The reason Spains economy is more screwed than Kerry Katona at a weighted knickers convention is becoming all to clear. :rolleyes:

This post has literally nothing to do with me being out bid for Varane. Nothing at all. Nope. Nada.:mad:

I’ll give you Costa and Martinez tho. Nice signings.

Ha. Even if Iniesta drop to 96(which i doubt it because SM loves Barca)' date='he'll still be 2 ratings above Lewa and only cost 1.1m more than 95 rated Suarez.[/quote']

Would rather have Suarez then Iniesta myself as Suarez plays better in SM terms and is more valuable to have.

Iniesta is on the start of the slippery downhill slope.

At the cost of Gozzy's side though. So it's not that scary :P

Also your bid on my Joao Pereira will be rejected now as I've been informed it lacks SM credits. Rookie mistake their Smut' date=' he could have been yours :([/quote']

What? The side that already have Cuadrado and only able to afford Iniesta? Poor side;)

it has made the difference of Sean being able to sign Neuer and Ronaldo' date=' 2 players that will only ever move to an Italian side. gone forever to everyone else.[/quote']
What? The side that already have Cuadrado and only able to afford Iniesta? Poor side;)

Poor side indeed I expected better from you :P

Cuadrado is over rated and Iniesta is on the decline.

Enjoy

But for how long? Recent performances from Iniesta haven't shown he should be 1 point from Ronaldo.

Barcelona and Spain haven't been at there best for a while he will struggle to keep a 97 rating.

That's correct and i have no problem either even if he drop to 96 as SM won't drop him -2 in one go. He's still best player in WC for Spain(not saying much but he's one of few players that actually show something meaningful in WC) and he's still one of first name in Barca team sheet,unlike Xavi. His 31m CV is best money for value for high rated players

That's correct and i have no problem either even if he drop to 96 as SM won't drop him -2 in one go. He's still best player in WC for Spain(not saying much but he's one of few players that actually show something meaningful in WC) and he's still one of first name in Barca team sheet' date='unlike Xavi. His 31m CV is best money for value for high rated players[/quote']

just so I'm clear - the Italian transfer policy is to buy droppers. :eek:

Just want to clarify is all.

Oh my.. why would anyone waste a perfectly good 32 mil on a player that's about to drop :confused:

You could have bought Ribery for less!:eek:

everyone is forgetting that this is a team game, Iniesta could be bought for 32m even if he drops or in a 2 for 1 deal by a fellow teammate.

he is hardly going to be a 91 in 4 months time.

everyone is forgetting that this is a team game' date=' Iniesta could be bought for 32m even if he drops or in a 2 for 1 deal by a fellow teammate.

he is hardly going to be a 91 in 4 months time.[/quote']

There is a reason Iniesta is normally one of the last buys in a new world :D

Still never mind just another one to the list of Italians hey Smut.

There is a reason Iniesta is normally one of the last buys in a new world :D

Still never mind just another one to the list of Italians hey Smut.

one of many worldclass players sensible enough to join our lot.

offered a Dev. 30 credits to get us external bids first, so my 33 listed players should get me messi next week.

one of many worldclass players sensible enough to join our lot.

offered a Dev. 30 credits to get us external bids first' date=' so my 33 listed players should get me messi next week.[/quote']

I'm looking forward to my chairmans investment which should drop in the bank in the next day or two.

Hopefully pulled a few strings somewhere ;)