The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Noisy this morning: Logs into SM Hmm, what?... Stephan EL SHAARAWY has moved to Hannover 96 (Mark M.) from AC Milan (Sir Sean) on a deal believed to be around

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Thought id do a quick breakdown the transfer balances and profit made from the rise in value of the purchases. Newcastle 50m Spent - 54.4m Current Value Southampton

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Just for you Smut

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

Oh My God

gozzy has bought the 3rd highest rated player in SM for CV

what the hell are you playing at Goz....

32 million for him, what if he drops a rating, he might only be worth about 30 million to you then, and if you sell him on from there to external - you might get your money back and a little bit extra - and have had the use of a high rated player for 10 weeks

this just beggars belief....

next you'll be telling me that an Italian team has signed the worlds best keeper at CV........:o

Oh My God

gozzy has bought the 3rd highest rated player in SM for CV

what the hell are you playing at Goz....

32 million for him' date=' what if he drops a rating, he might only be worth about 30 million to you then, and if you sell him on from there to external - you might get your money back and a little bit extra - and have had the use of a high rated player for 10 weeks

this just beggars belief....

next you'll be telling me that an Italian team has signed the worlds best keeper at CV........:o[/quote']

Have to say I agree with this....

Saw somebody say you could have had Ribery instead, even if Iniesta dops by 1 he is still going to be higher rated and being younger worth more than Ribery anyway....

I dont see why people are having a go at him, even if he drops 1 he is still gunna be worth near enough the same price and he has the use of a 96 rated player for a long while......

When he sells him he will get more than CV anyway if he so chooses....so could even feasibly get more than he paid....

Hate to stick up for an national rival, but as kindred Liverpudlian spirts I felt it was only fair to address some of the stick he was getting :)

You attention is probably needed else where Sean - looks like two of your Italian co horts are bidding against each other for a player! Both are so keen to jack the price up for me they haven't realised they are both doing the same thing.

Unless of course the tactic is to put the price up on one another.

hahaha!

Team Italia have the three T's - Transfer Tactic Transparency!

You attention is probably needed else where Sean - looks like two of your Italian co horts are bidding against each other for a player! Both are so keen to jack the price up for me they haven't realised they are both doing the same thing.

hahaha!

in the year 2018 when 4Nation challenge v22 comes out, it will the 20th time that everyone tries to copy the Italians masterplan.

'do you remember back in 2014, those guys were amazing' everyone will be saying.

Saw somebody say you could have had Ribery instead' date=' even if Iniesta dops by 1 he is still going to be higher rated and being younger worth more than Ribery anyway....

I dont see why people are having a go at him, even if he drops 1 he is still gunna be worth near enough the same price and he has the use of a 96 rated player for a long while......

When he sells him he will get more than CV anyway if he so chooses....so could even feasibly get more than he paid....

Hate to stick up for an national rival, but as kindred Liverpudlian spirts I felt it was only fair to address some of the stick he was getting :)[/quote']

No-one is having a go it is merely a few nations posting jibes at each other, I am not sure your captain will be too happy jumping to a rivals defence :rolleyes:.

Hiding something Ray? Did you want to be on Team Italy aswell?

Saw somebody say you could have had Ribery instead' date=' even if Iniesta dops by 1 he is still going to be higher rated and being younger worth more than Ribery anyway....

Hate to stick up for an national rival, but as kindred Liverpudlian spirts I felt it was only fair to address some of the stick he was getting :)[/quote']

You sound like our Napolean. :)

No-one is having a go it is merely a few nations posting jibes at each other' date=' I am not sure your captain will be too happy jumping to a rivals defence :rolleyes:.

Hiding something Ray? Did you want to be on Team Italy aswell?[/quote']

Not at all just sticking up for a decent fella, it is his team, his choice....

My captain will have no thoughts on this the fact that I turned down an approach from team Italy and stuck with team Espana is a show of commitment to the cause....

You sound like our Napolean. :)

I do like to fight the good fight....or have an argument.....either suits :P

so Swansea are buying a player from southampton - where are all the post saying how it's going to be detrimental to swansea:confused:

you know like the ones about gozzy signing a 91 keeper being detrimental...

or do the guilty parties only do that when you are jealous of other people's transfers.

and well done Southampton and Swansea for getting a combined £23 mil from Udinese for Bony and Rodriguez;)

hahaha!

If they are just jacking up the price then ignore them, won't affect your bid at the end of it all..

or maybe he's a contingency plan for both managers if the need arises for one of them:rolleyes:

so Swansea are buying a player from southampton - where are all the post saying how it's going to be detrimental to swansea:confused:

you know like the ones about gozzy signing a 91 keeper being detrimental...

or do the guilty parties only do that when you are jealous of other people's transfers.

and well done Southampton and Swansea for getting a combined £23 mil from Udinese for Bony and Rodriguez;)

If they are just jacking up the price then ignore them' date=' won't affect your bid at the end of it all..

or maybe he's a contingency plan for both managers if the need arises for one of them:rolleyes:[/quote']

Ah, you see Swansea waited for the arrival of a certain Mr Sturridge so that Pelle's price was driven down. Its called planning sunshine ;)

And yes i must admit we were most surprised at the accepted counter offers, perhaps we were all a little harsh on you and your team Sean. I apologise sincerely and look forward to the completion of the deals as you say. I feel almost rude for even doubting the integrity of your team Sean. But im glad that such a moral guy is at the helm - the team is afterall a reflection of the leader of the pack. Bravo sir.

Ah' date=' you see Swansea waited for the arrival of a certain Mr Sturridge so that Pelle's price was driven down. Its called planning sunshine ;)

[/quote']

same amount of money still within team England whether he transfers for 5mil or 47 mil.... dropping the price down a tiny bit makes buggar all difference really. team money is team money

And yes i must admit we were most surprised at the accepted counter offers' date=' perhaps we were all a little harsh on you and your team Sean. I apologise sincerely and look forward to the completion of the deals as you say. I feel almost rude for even doubting the integrity of your team Sean. But im glad that such a moral guy is at the helm - the team is afterall a reflection of the leader of the pack. Bravo sir.[/quote']

Love how you talk like they're only Italian guys trying this. Like I didn't see about 5 or more bids on Ronaldo appear and disappear after I bid on him.

Like I didn't get my inbox spammed yesterday by a manager shortlisting irrelevant players.

It's obvious by peoples posting that they see Italy as the real threat, so don't worry lads, you keep up with the jealous posting, it tells us all we need to know

same amount of money still within team England whether he transfers for 5mil or 47 mil.... dropping the price down a tiny bit makes buggar all difference really. team money is team money

Love how you talk like they're only Italian guys trying this. Like I didn't see about 5 or more bids on Ronaldo appear and disappear after I bid on him.

Like I didn't get my inbox spammed yesterday by a manager shortlisting irrelevant players.

It's obvious by peoples posting that they see Italy as the real threat' date=' so don't worry lads, you keep up with the jealous posting, it tells us all we need to know[/quote']

All they talk about is us. We must be doing something right. Oh and I am pretty sure I saw two bids on a player from the England team as well. (Swansea and Everton)

I have not been talking much on the thread today as was out at a Pool comp' date=' will be out drinking tomorrow night so am hoping bids from externals don't come in when I am out on the sauce.

What have I missed on the thread?[/quote']

You've missed nothing of note. Just the usual crap talk between nations.

Just letting the Italians know that once some externals go through I shall likely bid on a 90 rated CB. I haven't decided which one yet but I'll let you know once I do so that you have plenty of notice to get your "bids" in.

Alternatively, you could just bid on them all to be safe?

(urgh, all they can do is talk about us, we're clearly the big threat, they're jealous etc etc...just cos people point at the funnily looking kid in the corner doesn't mean we want to be like that funny looking kid)

Just letting the Italians know that once some externals go through I shall likely bid on a 90 rated CB. I haven't decided which one yet but I'll let you know once I do so that you have plenty of notice to get your "bids" in.

Alternatively' date=' you could just bid on them all to be safe?

(urgh, all they can do is talk about us, we're clearly the big threat, they're jealous etc etc...just cos people point at the funnily looking kid in the corner doesn't mean we want to be like that funny looking kid)

Nah its more fun the other way.