The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Noisy this morning: Logs into SM Hmm, what?... Stephan EL SHAARAWY has moved to Hannover 96 (Mark M.) from AC Milan (Sir Sean) on a deal believed to be around

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Thought id do a quick breakdown the transfer balances and profit made from the rise in value of the purchases. Newcastle 50m Spent - 54.4m Current Value Southampton

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Just for you Smut

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

Its very, very quiet round here today. Can't imagine why :rolleyes:

In other news:-

Fair play to ya Noisy (Wolfsburg), though I had Pierre-Emerick AUBAMEYANG nailed only to find your bid was just a 100k more! Good player you got there, well done. I've since pulled out (oo-er).

Fortunately I had a back up plan:-

The deal involving Stevan JOVETIĆ of Manchester City and.......

Southampton :...... £11,937,000

Sevilla : ................£11,876,000

hanover :.............. £11,550,000

......has been accepted. Manchester City will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours..

Blinding, just scraped him in with minimal wastage! :D

..................Games.......Goals........Assists

Sturridge: .......2.............4...............0

Tadic: .............2.............0...............4

Rodriguez:........2.............2...............3

lovely stuff but wont be able to maintain that for a sustained period and up next is...........AC Mi£an :eek::(

Bids accepted & won today by Hanover 96 and Team Germany (of course):

Ciro Immobile - 8M

Loris Karius - 4.3M

Tyler Blackett - 850k

Sandro Ramirez - 1.8M (transfer done)

Managed to grab the Italian with only 8M - 200k more than Milan's bid! ;)

Ciro-Immobile-tripletta.jpg

Ciro Immobile stays in Germany after rumors about a transfer to Italy.

Its very' date=' very quiet round here today. Can't imagine why :rolleyes:[/quote']

Can't speak for most others but I know smut is offline until Sunday, and I personally had a 7.30-6.30 day at work, with sorting the twins out either side, and as no transfers were made until late in the day I had nothing to report on any of my internet breaks(i.e. trips to toilet with my phone)

Bids accepted & won today by Hanover 96 and Team Germany (of course):

Ciro Immobile - 8M

Tyler Blackett - 850k

Sandro Ramirez - 1.8M (transfer done)

Managed to grab the Italian with only 8M - 200k more than Milan's bid! ;)

beat me to those 3. but was never going to overpay for the 2 risers as they are 2 of many out there' date=' and immobile would be 4th choice for me up front(behind Ronaldo, Fabregas & Pazzini) so again was never going to be a big bid.

Santos RAMIRES has completed his move to AC Milan from Chelsea for £10,011,000

really needed this one, fills in my RM slot and adds extra cover in the middle. didn't think I had him due to a higher German bid, but like so many German bids on my targets today, it was withdrawn.
The offer for Christian MAGGIO of SSC Napoli from AC Milan has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
Needed an RB in the 90's, maggio does the trick at a bargain price.

just one or two players to go and my starting XI is done

you are right ray' date='

Noisy is not a captain, true.[/quote']

Well I never said that....

My comments were more in jest but something has clearly erupted within the German Camp and on this occasion it seems as though the Germans have fired the heavy artillery, but in a strange twist of fate......

At each other!!

Feel this story has plenty to be played out just yet....:o

Just read something from the log I have. Its the truth. I am leaving Sm for good.

Do you not think that is a slight over reaction.??

Hell if I left SM. Everytime I had an argument or disagreement with people on this forum I would leave about 3x a day :P

No need to leave, most of the time you can kiss and make up there are only 3-4 people on this entire forum that are complete prats and I just ignore them now.(they are all universally hated anyway)

If you don't get on with somebody fair enough...

Leaving just seems a bit OTT for this don't you think??

Er, hows about you all chill the funk out.

Stop talking to each ither for 24 hours, let some dust settle and then pick up the conversation through your captain and both have a say.

Its a bloody on line game, its not real, you'll never meet, so why worry and stress man?

Chill out, stop talking, turn of SM and log back in tomorrow. Simples - lives too short fellas. ;)

Looks like MarkM has gone then.

That all seemed to escalate very quickly didnt it?

Personally i love the banter, its why im here. We all know things can get heated and some people can take things the wrong way, particularly when we are all from different parts of the world.

But that all read quite personal didnt it?

As ever if anyone wants to talk my pm's are open, this is a great on line, free and generally fun place to be - no one should feel the need to get so upset. If you do, stop posting and dont log on for 24 hrs. Take a breath and pick it up tomorrow when things wilm have calmed down.

Not been vociferous as I have had two internal games but team is looking ready for the visit of Udinese before I play yet another home team, I suppose after that is out of the way then it will be all about racking up points.

Brought in Luis the Chelsea guy, needed a good left back and at the price was pretty pleased, still a project under construction but happy the way the team is starting to look.

Anyway what have I missed?

Not been vociferous as I have had two internal games but team is looking ready for the visit of Udinese before I play yet another home team' date=' I suppose after that is out of the way then it will be all about racking up points.

Brought in Luis the Chelsea guy, needed a good left back and at the price was pretty pleased, still a project under construction but happy the way the team is starting to look.

Anyway what have I missed?[/quote']

Isn't it around 3 am for you?

A german implosion apparently. I have no idea what they're talking about. Everything seems fine :P

Isn't it around 3 am for you?

A german implosion apparently. I have no idea what they're talking about. Everything seems fine :P

Haha yeah up early hours adding extra to my betting blog (in my sig).

A German implosion?Where is the natural efficiency?

Vorsprung Durch Technik more like they are all Sich vor Angst in die Hose scheißen at the thought of a humiliation in the nations.

Wake up this morning to utter chaos :o

Reading back the group now but if Mark didn't quit then I would have got Ash to sack him, he had a disagreement with Alex which he then turned into a argument which then led to personal insults to Alex and his family some rather disgusting ones at those and thankfully Alex didn't respond to the bait,quite frankly that is not needed in a fantasy soccer game and sadly isn't a laughing matter.

It was the wrong choice to employ Mark in the first place but I also think it was the wrong choice for him to make the final 16. But we live and learn from these and move on, it was nice of Mark to finally show his true colours and his disgusting foul mouth. That will be noted for future forum worlds.

Team Germany was supposed to be a team but Mark didn't grasp the team bit one bit and make mistake after mistake some more costly then the El Shaa one.

Everyone will laugh at this I'm sure but there's not a lot I could have done to stop Mark going off the rails, I'm glad it's happened now though so I can see him for who he is and move on to employ someone else.

Wake up this morning to utter chaos :o

Reading back the group now but if Mark didn't quit then I would have got Ash to sack him' date=' he had a disagreement with Alex which he then turned into a argument which then led to personal insults to Alex and his family some rather disgusting ones at those and thankfully Alex didn't respond to the bait,quite frankly that is not needed in a fantasy soccer game and sadly isn't a laughing matter.

It was the wrong choice to employ Mark in the first place but I also think it was the wrong choice for him to make the final 16. But we live and learn from these and move on, it was nice of Mark to finally show his true colours and his disgusting foul mouth. That will be noted for future forum worlds.

Team Germany was supposed to be a team but Mark didn't grasp the team bit one bit and make mistake after mistake some more costly then the El Shaa one.

Everyone will laugh at this I'm sure but there's not a lot I could have done to stop Mark going off the rails, I'm glad it's happened now though so I can see him for who he is and move on to employ someone else.[/quote']

I swapped a few PM's last ights with MarkM - he appears to of had a meltdown of some sort due to a lack of sleep and a lot of work. Look i dont know the details but something angered him and he went off on one.

I genuinely didnt understand what he was posting it didnt seem to read well, not sure if the conversations he was posting were edited but it looked like a gobblede conversation so pretty sure it wasnt fully reflective of whatta gwan.

By the end he was pretty regretful and wanted to come back today to try and resolve.

Your call Noisy obviously. Sounds like youve made up your mind tho?

All very, very weird

I swapped a few PM's last ights with MarkM - he appears to of had a meltdown of some sort due to a lack of sleep and a lot of work. Look i dont know the details but something angered him and he went off on one.

I genuinely didnt understand what he was posting it didnt seem to read well' date=' not sure if the conversations he was posting were edited but it looked like a gobblede conversation so pretty sure it wasnt fully reflective of whatta gwan.

By the end he was pretty regretful and wanted to come back today to try and resolve.

Your call Noisy obviously. Sounds like youve made up your mind tho?

All very, very weird[/quote']

I have screenshotted the abuse to Ash the this morning along with the personal trolling of Alexs personal Facebook photos which sadly I can't post on here the comments.

That is all one step too far for me.

The argument was not of that nature not enough to cause all the above and its one that could have been diffused today.