The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

I've seen what has been said and I am 100% positive Mark leaving was the right decision as what was said is not acceptable on Mark's behalf. He completely lost the plot and went on a personal tirade against Alex on different threads here & on other websites.

After seeing pictures of the conversation and abuse I can't really see what Alex has done to majorly affect Mark in this way - & there was nothing Steve could have done about this, it was seemingly a meltdown from Mark.

I'm really disappointed as I got Mark in because 1) I like him & 2) he is very good in customs. But now this doesn't reflect greatly on me so apologies.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Noisy this morning: Logs into SM Hmm, what?... Stephan EL SHAARAWY has moved to Hannover 96 (Mark M.) from AC Milan (Sir Sean) on a deal believed to be around

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Thought id do a quick breakdown the transfer balances and profit made from the rise in value of the purchases. Newcastle 50m Spent - 54.4m Current Value Southampton

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Just for you Smut

I'm really surprised to read all this.. Played with Mark for quite some time and he's been nothing but a nice guy who's also active on the forum, which is a rarity.

Won't comment too much about it as I clearly don't know what's been going on in your group, and not much is posted here. But it's a shame if he's going to quit SM all together.. Surely he was pushed far to resort to personal insults ??

Sorry, it's just not the picture I have of Mark..

Edit: Nevermind.. I've seen some of it now, and I don't even care what Alex or anyone did to provoke it, what he said/did is never ok.

It was definitely the right call Noisy.

I have screenshotted the abuse to Ash the this morning along with the personal trolling of Alexs personal Facebook photos which sadly I can't post on here the comments.

That is all one step too far for me.

The argument was not of that nature not enough to cause all the above and its one that could have been diffused today.

Fair do's man. I'm no fool and it was clear there were parts of the conversation missing.

All i wanted to do was difuse the situation last night so it can be looked at today.

Far as i am concerned its an issue for you to deal with mate. Good luck!

I have a bit of an understanding of Marks extreme reaction, i told him as much.

But i also trust Noisy, probably more than many on the forum, and its his call. I'm assuming that the tirades and abuse were significant and there cannot be any excuse for that. As i said last night, if you lose your head - log off and leave it for 24 hrs. The abuse he posted was in anger and thats never a good thing.

Ultimately he needs to take responsibilty for his actions, as we all do.

On another note, im assuming Alex is ok?

So I suppose the big question is who replaces Mark??

Pretty sad it has come to this.

Did we have like a waiting list or something. I would say we could pull a name out of the barrell but the I£alians scraped the bottom of that some time ago to get they're last two managers. (And with that service is resumed as normal)

Had outstanding bids on isco and thiago for my final spot but have been outbid by sociedad on both. Assuming they have the money and the testicular fortitude to complete the deals then adam lollipop will be the final piece of my puzzle

I am 1.1m short so you can have Thiago.....

I will let him pass Pedro and Isco will do just nicely :)

Really pleased with the way my squad is shaping up.

Best starting line up at present

Hart 92

Juanfran 91

Ivanovic 92

M-Indi 88

Shaw 88

Isco 91

Pjanic 91

J. Rodriguez 91

David Silva 94

Pedro 93

Benzema 93

I am 1.1m short so you can have Thiago.....

I will let him pass Pedro and Isco will do just nicely :)

Would have prefered Isco myself tbh' date=' but Thiago will do. means I can cancel other bids

My best XI is now

Neuer 95

Maggio 90

Silva 95

Chiellini 94

Miranda 91

Thiago 91

Ramires 91

Motta 91

lallana 90

Ronaldo 98

Fabregas 95

Two youths have gone out on loan to......

......hanover!

Thanks so much to Ze Germans for taking some of my wages on :);)

you know what Ed, I hate it when people do that... leaching money of an unmanaged side ..think you should recall them to be honest - and everyone else should refrain from loaning to unmanaged sides(maybe a ruling from Ash)

Alex OXLADE-CHAMBERLAIN has completed his move to Valencia from Arsenal for 8,151,000
Karim REKIK has completed his move to Valencia from Manchester City for 5,000,000
Adrien RABIOT has completed his move to Valencia from Paris Saint-Germain for 7,000,000

Also snapped up Bonazzoli and Quintero a few days ago, so depth shouldn't be too much of an issue this season.

However, I'm starting to doubt that I'll earn enough cash during the season to afford replacements to Negredo, Rodrigo and Zucculini for when the loan deals end..

The offer for Danny WELBECK of Arsenal from Southampton has been accepted along with other club offers. Arsenal will now decide which offer to proceed with. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.
The deal reported to be worth £11,772,000 involving Danny WELBECK of Arsenal and Real Sociedad has been accepted along with offers from other clubs. Arsenal will now make a decision which club to complete the deal with shortly.

Sorry man, had to wait for externals to go through before i could bid - you already had your bid in which i honestly thought would be accepted before i would get a chance.

The result is that i bid £11.9m for the lad right at the death. Sorry again, not intentionally cut you off there.

If it helps, he turns 24 in 3 days, so his CV will drop

Sorry man' date=' had to wait for externals to go through before i could bid - you already had your bid in which i honestly thought would be accepted before i would get a chance.

The result is that i bid £11.9m for the lad right at the death. Sorry again, not intentionally cut you off there.

If it helps, he turns 24 in 3 days, so his CV will drop[/quote']

troll_approval.gif

------------Buffon-------------

---Sule-----Ramos---Boateng---

-------=----Alonso--------------

VdW------------------------Gibbs

------Di Maria-------Marchisio----

-------------Rooney--------------

-----------Mandzukic--------------

And that is the team that shall be mauling you lot for the rest of the season.