The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Noisy this morning: Logs into SM Hmm, what?... Stephan EL SHAARAWY has moved to Hannover 96 (Mark M.) from AC Milan (Sir Sean) on a deal believed to be around

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Thought id do a quick breakdown the transfer balances and profit made from the rise in value of the purchases. Newcastle 50m Spent - 54.4m Current Value Southampton

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2 Just for you Smut

Re: The 4 Nation Challenge v.2

So we had the same value bids for Kramer and he's ended up in Spain instead. Cheers Mark.

Awww! It is Dan by the way SMH is just a moniker, yeah thought he was going elsewhere but pleased to have grabbed him as he is a talent.

Stuill waiting on a few external bids for players so I can finish the team build, really looking forward to tonight's game against Udinese as it is my first encounter with a foreign team, with Busquets & Alaba they have a few big stars.

I would wish you god luck Paul but to be honest I would be nothing more than just a fabrication of the truth. ;)

Sorry man' date=' had to wait for externals to go through before i could bid - you already had your bid in which i honestly thought would be accepted before i would get a chance.

The result is that i bid £11.9m for the lad right at the death. Sorry again, not intentionally cut you off there.

If it helps, he turns 24 in 3 days, so his CV will drop[/quote']

Preaching the moral cause and then you do that.....tut, tut, tut ;)

Retribution shall be gained when we meet in the League ;)

TBH I ain't really that fussed, other options available if I decide to go back into the market that I would be equally as satisfied with.

Picked up Javi Garcia for 5.8m today happy with that another Spaniard to add to the side and at a very good price. A player who can play both CB and DM given the nature of my squad is a welcome addition

Southampton hosted Sean All Star Mi£an tonight :

Ed Moses steered Southampton to victory against AC Milan.

Southampton outclassed AC Milan and beat them 1 - 0 in their Division 1 fixture.

Draxler had an impressive game and was voted Man of the Match.

Schneiderlin was on the scoresheet for his side.

66% possession - delighted with that and the win.

Overall, a bad night for The English with 3 losses and a win but all were narrow defeats.

Very happy with my win tonight, although in the grand scheme of things not to relevant for point scoring in this gameworld but it was a legitimate win as both me and Prepps played for the win.

Big winners this week were Germany, despite all the turmoil three wins and a draw is an impressive return.

They also occupy 1st, 2nd and 4th in the regular League table with only yours truely splitting the German clan at the top given there squads not being as loaded as others they have had a fine start.

Noisy (Forum) steered VfL Wolfsburg to victory against Swansea City.

VfL Wolfsburg beat Swansea City 4 - 3 in a thrilling Division 1 encounter.

Suárez was impressive and scored a hat-trick, later being voted Man of the Match for his performance.

Aubameyang was also on the scoresheet for his side.

We also had Hazard sent off after 24 minutes when we were behind :o

Very happy with Team Germany again tonight after our last few days it was so good to come through with a positive display all round.

We also had Hazard sent off after 24 minutes when we were behind

:o

Very happy with Team Germany again tonight after our last few days it was so good to come through with a positive display all round.

All I can say is that the match engine is a bloody joke. Im playing against 10 men since the 24th minute, and im playing counter attacking football against a team playing attacking football. Who I shall re-iterate are playing with 10 men. How in the hell do they dominate the stats and win

SM better sort this out!!! Only because I have a warning for the use of bad language already. My post would have been a lot more f*ck**g colourful.

Anyway, rant over.

Well done Noisy, I look forward to our next match mate :P

All I can say is that the match engine is a bloody joke. Im playing against 10 men since the 24th minute' date=' and im playing counter attacking football against a team playing attacking football. Who I shall re-iterate are playing with 10 men. How in the hell do they dominate the stats and win

SM better sort this out!!! Only because I have a warning for the use of bad language already. My post would have been a lot more f*ck**g colourful.

Anyway, rant over.

Well done Noisy, I look forward to our next match mate :P[/quote']

If i had a doller for every time a team with 10 men dominated the game after going down a man id buy SM and fix the bloody match engine.

If i had a doller for every time a team with 10 men dominated the game after going down a man id buy SM and fix the bloody match engine.

The thing that annoys me mate, is that SM keep talking about realism being the main goal for this product they put out. They are so far away from it being realistic its like playing a sci-fi game at times.

hannover-96-logo.png?w=150&h=150.JPEG

Team Germany Welcomes Venk

Hannover gets it's new manager

e9d45644cc6bce2dddcdac4cf478c1f6_742.jpg

Team Germany has welcomed Venk as the manager handpicked by Stephen to manage Hannover. Venk will replace Mark in the touchline of the German outfit as the country are looking forward to dominate others. Venk know for his excellent managing relations and good display of team work in the past will be taking a flight from Bangalore, India to Hannover Monday night to join up with the squad.

Venk addressed the press this evening

It's a honor to join Stephen's team and Germany has been a country close to my heart. I would be taking a team in mid-season and Hannover no doubt are a fantastic team but at this time of the season, it would be rather wise for me to follow the guidlines and instructions of my team mate who has been around here for quite sometime and know how things work out in these parts. I would try my best to frustrate team from other countries for the title and make sure we have a German winner. I am looking forward to join up with the squad and shake up a thing or two.

As far as I can work out (so its likely wrong):-

England

Game of the turn for us was my win over AC Money, a game that was dominated with 66% possession and saw me claim a 1-0 victory. The rest of the nation faired less well, recording 3 narrow defeats, all by a goal, all home games and two against Ze Germans. England, unable to build on the turn before's immense haul of 27pts, could claim just the 6pts. A disappointing return and with 4 away games up next, a swift comeback is needed.

PTS........Result

0...........Newcastle United 1 - 2 Monchengladbach

6...........Southampton 1 - 0 AC Milan

0...........Everton 1 - 2 SS Lazio

0...........Swansea City 3 - 4 Wolfsburg

Germany

A magnificent team performance, with each team claiming points. Although Hanover (welcome in to The White Walker, either a racist rambler - a racist on team Germany , surely not, or a fan of Game of Thrones) could be seen to have dropped 2pts following a home draw, neither they nor Fiorentina have really go going yet, so a point will be seen as a decent return for both at this early stage. Germany now occupy 3 of the top four spots and, although they were many's choice to be the struggle this season, they clearly are the team to beat currently.

PTS........Result

6...........Newcastle United 1 - 2 Monchengladbach

1...........Hanover 1 - 1 ACF Fiorentina

6...........Hoffenheim 2 - 1 Athletic Club

6...........Swansea City 3 - 4 Wolfsburg

Spain

A tricky week for the Spanish as two of their own played in a dead rubber. However Sevilla’s performance away to Udinese saw a good return to steady the ship. Worrying for the Spanish will be Athletic’s performance – having already shipped three against Swansea and two here against the Hoff that’s a GD of -4 in the only two competitive games played and one scored.

PTS........Result

6...........Udinese Calcio 0 - 2 Sevilla

0...........Valencia 2 - 5 Real Sociedad

0...........Hoffenheim 2 - 1 Athletic Club

Italy

Not a bad week for the I£alians but they would have been hoping for more – a home game for Udinese is always likely to be a target for maximum points. All eyes however will be on the Captains capitulation at St Mary’s were the all star Milan team were royally rogered by Southampton, star man Ronaldo at the helm of an almost 93 rated team failed to get anything form the game, whilst Thiago was also crocked. A bad night for Milan.

PTS........Result

0...........Udinese Calcio 0 - 2 Sevilla

1…………..Hanover 1 - 1 ACF Fiorentina

6...........Everton 1 - 2 SS Lazio

0...........Southampton 1 - 0 AC Milan

I see there's European action this evening....wait.....whats that.....you say there are only four of the 16 managed teams involved.........and.....3 of those four are I£alians?.........well I never. :rolleyes:

#ifiwerearichman

#ciaobellatoomany95's

#cantspenditquickenough

#filledthemattress

#moremoneythansense

yes, I'm jealous.

Sorry had a day off yesterday and the graph is at work :).

So Germany were the performance of the week, pegging back England considerably with 3 wins and a draw.

4nrd_zps890feefc.jpg

Spain have had a same nation game every week so far and do this week too with next week being our first complete match up vs other nations.

I see there's European action this evening....wait.....whats that.....you say there are only four of the 16 managed teams involved.........and.....3 of those four are I£alians?.........well I never. :rolleyes:

#ifiwerearichman

#ciaobellatoomany95's

#cantspenditquickenough

#filledthemattress

#moremoneythansense

yes' date=' I'm jealous. [/color']

You hate the Italian camp for some reason don't you? ;)

You hate the Italian camp for some reason don't you? ;)

Not at all:-

Thursday 20th November

Division 1

Southampton 6 - 1 ACF Fiorentina

Sunday 23rd November

Division 1

Southampton 1 - 0 AC Milan

My overall personal record vs the Italians:-

6 Played

4 Won

1 Drawn

1 Lost

16 For

10 Against

Why would I hate them? In the last two games they have been worth 11 points to me :D

been away for a few days and ended up getting back today, I see our 5th Italian manager has departed and Venk is now in, welcome Venk.

Venk, feel free to browse the Italian clubs and put in a decent bid or two.

I havnt read all the previous pages so i'll presume Noisy didn't get over the Milan transfer and found out Mark's address and then .............:eek:

Anyway back to footballing matters, the Italians are still awaiting their captains orders to start winning, not sure how much of a headstart we are going to give the other nations.